ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 44 of 46
« First < 344041424344 4546 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Caleb Williams is destined to be a massive bust
penguinz 08:18 AM 03-01-2024

BREAKING: USC QB Caleb Williams has DECLINED to medical examinations with teams at the Combine and did not sign off on having his medical records shared
with all teams.

Williams is believed to be the first combine invitee ever to decline an examination, per CBS. pic.twitter.com/ipHqfxNBYJ

— MLFootball (@_MLFootball) March 1, 2024

[Reply]
staylor26 07:26 PM 04-01-2024
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Why are you always so angry? Everything is going to be alright bud.
JFC how many of CPs biggest fucking reeruns are going to team up in this thread?

Nobody is angry. A better question is why can't penguinz answer a simple question.
[Reply]
Katipan 07:29 PM 04-01-2024
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Like I said, another reerun that can't back up their claims, answer simple questions, or actually address any of my arguments.

You both have proven my point on this page. Thanks.
You chased me around calling me a white lady. Other things too but let's focus on the race right now.

We don't talk about it because unlike you, I'm not a little bitch. But you should be reminded of how this started.
[Reply]
staylor26 07:30 PM 04-01-2024
Originally Posted by Katipan:
You chased me around calling me a white lady. Other things too but let's focus on the race right now.

We don't talk about it because unlike you, I'm not a little bitch. But you should be reminded of how this started.
More bullshit claims that you won't back up.

I assumed you were white once. Nobody "chased you around" though you pathological liar.
[Reply]
Katipan 07:32 PM 04-01-2024
Originally Posted by staylor26:
More bullshit claims that you won't back up.

I assumed you were white once. Nobody "chased you around" though you pathological liar.
"What is she?"

😂😂

I hope whatever trauma was inflicted on you wasn't sexual because that's the only way I'm letting you forget.
[Reply]
staylor26 07:33 PM 04-01-2024
Originally Posted by Katipan:
"What is she?"

😂😂

I hope whatever trauma was inflicted on you wasn't sexual because that's the only way I'm letting you forget.
Whatever you say crazy woman.
[Reply]
Katipan 07:34 PM 04-01-2024
Indeed.
[Reply]
penguinz 06:02 AM 04-02-2024
Keep proving my point.

Also, if you think it is just about this thread you're wrong.
[Reply]
staylor26 06:54 AM 04-02-2024
Originally Posted by penguinz:
Keep proving my point.

Also, if you think it is just about this thread you're wrong.
Originally Posted by staylor26:
See? You're 100% proving my point.

Let's hear it. What are my "irrational thoughts"?

Answer the question or shut the fuck up forever. It's really simple.
.
[Reply]
penguinz 10:53 AM 04-02-2024
Originally Posted by staylor26:
.
There is nothing for me to prove since you keep displaying it with each post.
[Reply]
staylor26 10:59 AM 04-02-2024
Originally Posted by penguinz:
There is nothing for me to prove since you keep displaying it with each post.
I keep displaying my irrational thoughts by asking you to specify them?

What a fucking retard.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 12:25 PM 04-02-2024
Alright, we’re gonna need y’all to wrap this up. It’s been going on for like two days now.
[Reply]
staylor26 12:26 PM 04-02-2024
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Alright, we’re gonna need y’all to wrap this up. It’s been going on for like two days now.
Tell that to penguinz who is obviously incapable of answering simple questions or supporting any of his claims.
[Reply]
Mecca 12:27 PM 04-02-2024
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Alright, were gonna need yall to wrap this up. Its been going on for like two days now.
Should they get a room?
[Reply]
TLO 12:39 PM 04-02-2024
*slowly backs out of thread*
[Reply]
penguinz 02:17 PM 04-02-2024
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Tell that to penguinz who is obviously incapable of answering simple questions or supporting any of his claims.
There is nothing to answer as you prove my point with each post of yours in this thread.

Go ahead and reply again. Release those emotions!
[Reply]
Page 44 of 46
« First < 344041424344 4546 >
Up