ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 36 of 46
« First < 263233343536 37383940 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Caleb Williams is destined to be a massive bust
penguinz 08:18 AM 03-01-2024

BREAKING: USC QB Caleb Williams has DECLINED to medical examinations with teams at the Combine and did not sign off on having his medical records shared
with all teams.

Williams is believed to be the first combine invitee ever to decline an examination, per CBS. pic.twitter.com/ipHqfxNBYJ

— MLFootball (@_MLFootball) March 1, 2024

[Reply]
penguinz 11:26 AM 03-30-2024
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Wow, you're just so much better than people like me. Kudos man.
It took how many years for you to understand this?
[Reply]
staylor26 11:29 AM 03-30-2024
Originally Posted by penguinz:
It took how many years for you to understand this?
Oh look, it's the buttfucking moron that can't read again.

You don't even understand my position, because you're a borderline retard.
[Reply]
penguinz 11:42 AM 03-30-2024
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Oh look, it's the butt****ing moron that can't read again.

You don't even understand my position, because you're a borderline reerun.
Lol, why are you so emotional about this? You are the one who has irrational thoughts about some dude that has no impact on your life wearing pink nails and carrying a pink phone.
[Reply]
KCUnited 11:46 AM 03-30-2024
And lipstick NTTAWWT
[Reply]
staylor26 11:51 AM 03-30-2024
Originally Posted by penguinz:
Lol, why are you so emotional about this? You are the one who has irrational thoughts about some dude that has no impact on your life wearing pink nails and carrying a pink phone.
What specifically are my "irrational thoughts"?

I'll wait...
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 11:53 AM 03-30-2024
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
“Further explained” my ass.

https://www.theringer.com/nfl-draft/...ombine-outlier

Here’s what this article says about short QBs struggling to throw over the middle. Zero explanation, zero deep dive into statistics, zero citation.
LOL so you don't believe an article talking about the struggles of short QB's seeing over the middle but then when the FACTS OF THE LAST THREE SHORT QB'S PICKED FIRST ARE PRESENTED, YOU WANT TO MAKE FEEBLE EXCUSES LIKE THE DUMB IDIOT YOU ARE?? PLEASE!! :-)


Originally Posted by :
I didn’t learn anything.
Of course you didn't. Cause you're a dumbass who doesn't understand the basics. If short QB's are no different than 6'2 guys then why has the majority of the short QB's either failed or been nothing but average?


Originally Posted by :
Your first comment that I responded to in this thread said Caleb Williams was “barely 6 feet”. First of all, that’s factually incorrect. He measured at 6’1 and 1/8” at the combine. Second of all, you’ve provided no actual evidence of 6’1” QBs being unable to throw over the middle because they can’t see. In fact, Drew Brees, who is even shorter than Williams, is one of the most prolific passers over the middle of the field.
HE MEASURED UNDER 6'1 AT HIS PRO DAY YOU MORON!!..so he IS NOT 6"1 AND IS NOT TALLER THAN BREES. Furthermore Brees is AN OUTLIER!!...you keep bringing up a guy who DOESN'T PLAY LIKE CALEB!!..and when presented with facts about Baker, Kyler and Young you just spew a whole load of contradictory nonsense. Why have all three struggled in the league?? Simple question.


Originally Posted by :
In this fantasy world you’ve created in your head, does Drew Brees have X-ray vision?
You made a statement that Brees was great throwing over the middle so can you provide those stats smartypants??? :-)
[Reply]
lcarus 12:00 PM 03-30-2024
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Jim Miller did it when the year had a 1 as the first number. 1999.

The last Bears QB before HIM? Some dude named Billy Wade did it in 1962.

If it weren't for the dumbass 85 team, I think everybody in Chicago would have killed themselves by now
That got me curious - and I'm sure this has already been discussed ad nauseum here - but I had to look up the Chiefs 400 yard passing games before Mahomes.

2010 - Cassel threw for 469 in a 49-29 loss to Denver.
2003 - Trent Green threw for 400 on the nose in an OT win against the Packers.
2000 - Grbac threw for 504 in a 31-49 loss to the Raiders.
1983 - Bill Kenney threw for 411 in a loss to the Chargers. The Chiefs threw for over 400 in a loss to Dallas but the yards were split between Kenney and Blackledge.
1965 - Chiefs threw for over 400 against Denver but split between Dawson and....Pete Beathard?
1964 - Lenny threw for 435 and 6 TDs against Denver

So 5 times an individual passer threw for 400+ in a game in 54 years. Mahomes has done it 10 times already in 6 seasons. Insanity.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 12:19 PM 03-30-2024
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin:
In 2004, coming off an injury in 2003, Drew Brees was the NFL Comeback Player of the Year. He had 27 TDís, 7 INTís and threw for nearly 3500 yards (pretty solid numbers back then). He also finished 5th in OPOY voting and did this while playing in a freaking MARTYBALL offense! He was NOT a bust. :-)

The talent was always there. Playing for a coach who had a 70ís offensive mindset is what held him back.
Lol dude had ONE YEAR where he didn't throw 15 picks you moron. One "good" season out of five is not good enough. But it doesn't suit your argument that he also struggled in his first five years like Baker and Kyler does it? :-)
[Reply]
wazu 12:34 PM 03-30-2024
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
And lipstick NTTAWWT
Are we sure about the lipstick? That somehow does tip things into a new category. That seems like the next step is just full drag queen. If that happens this show is about to get really good.
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 12:34 PM 03-30-2024
Originally Posted by Pablo:
Unfortunately the penis reduction surgery didn't take for Bearcat. It just promoted new growth. Now he's got two heads on a massive hawg. He can get in both holes with one shaft. Quite the blessing.
Spoiler!

.
[Reply]
KCUnited 12:36 PM 03-30-2024
Originally Posted by wazu:
Are we sure about the lipstick? That somehow does tip things into a new category. That seems like the next step is just full drag queen. If that happens this show is about to get really good.
The post that started this shitshow

Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks:
Seriously. Not even fucking around anymore. What in the hell is wrong with Gayleb Williams? Dress, pink fingernails, pink lip gloss, pink phone. And he's responding to the trolls who are obviously getting to him. If any one of these events happens and I'm a GM, I'm concerned. If all of them happen, no way in freaking hell am I drafting this fruitcake. #NTTAWWT


[Reply]
wazu 12:49 PM 03-30-2024
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
The post that started this shitshow
Yeah I guess I was just not 100% that it wasn't lighting or natural pink color. But now that I think about it I'm sure you're right.
[Reply]
KCUnited 12:56 PM 03-30-2024
Originally Posted by wazu:
Yeah I guess I was just not 100% that it wasn't lighting or natural pink color. But now that I think about it I'm sure you're right.
Ah yeah, not 100% sure

The whole photo looks off, from the hand placement, to the earring, probably fake
[Reply]
KCUnited 01:03 PM 03-30-2024
AI generated photo of Ryan Leaf meets Jussie Smollett
[Reply]
ThaVirus 01:08 PM 03-30-2024
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
LOL so you don't believe an article talking about the struggles of short QB's seeing over the middle but then when the FACTS OF THE LAST THREE SHORT QB'S PICKED FIRST ARE PRESENTED, YOU WANT TO MAKE FEEBLE EXCUSES LIKE THE DUMB IDIOT YOU ARE?? PLEASE!! :-)
Ummm, no. No, I donít. The article literally just says ďshort QBs struggle to throw over the middle because they canít see over the linemenĒ. Thatís it.

Originally Posted by :
Of course you didn't. Cause you're a dumbass who doesn't understand the basics. If short QB's are no different than 6'2 guys then why has the majority of the short QB's either failed or been nothing but average?
I canít say definitively. Youíre talking about a small sample size, which I think has a lot to do with scouting biases. That bias seems to be going the way of the dodo if recent trends are any indication.

Doug Flutie, Mike Vick, Baker Mayfield, Drew Brees, Russell Wilson, Kyler Murray, Jeff Garcia, and Tua Tagovailoa are/were all plus starters in the modern NFL who stood at 6í1Ē or shorter.

Originally Posted by :
HE MEASURED UNDER 6'1 AT HIS PRO DAY YOU MORON!!..so he IS NOT 6"1 AND IS NOT TALLER THAN BREES. Furthermore Brees is AN OUTLIER!!...you keep bringing up a guy who DOESN'T PLAY LIKE CALEB!!..and when presented with facts about Baker, Kyler and Young you just spew a whole load of contradictory nonsense. Why have all three struggled in the league?? Simple question.
You are legitimately too stupid to breathe. He measured 6í 1 & 1/8Ē at the combine and 6í 0 & 7/8Ē at his pro day. That is well within the normal range of height variation for an individual.

Here, go ahead and read this. You might learn something.

https://www.arcjournals.org/journal-...me-3-issue-1/4

Thereís a multitude of reasons Baker and Kyler have struggled in the league. I donít think Iíd put their height in the top 5 for either.

Originally Posted by :
You made a statement that Brees was great throwing over the middle so can you provide thise stats smartypants??? :-)
K, so you think Brees threw for 80,000 yards and nearly 600 TDs throwing outside of the hashes? Lol. Sure, chief. Iíll get right on that!
[Reply]
Page 36 of 46
« First < 263233343536 37383940 > Last »
Up