ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 12 of 19
« First < 289101112 13141516 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Andy Reid with 2nd Most Playoff Wins in NFL History
SHOWTIME 09:53 AM 02-22-2024
Only 5 behind Belichick, who is currently unemployed and won't win a playoff game anytime soon.

Big Red now ranks 2nd in NFL history for total playoff wins among head coaches‼️ pic.twitter.com/TR7Bgn6whO

— Kansas City Chiefs (@Chiefs) February 22, 2024

[Reply]
Wallcrawler 09:51 AM 03-01-2024
Originally Posted by tredadda:
Oh my. You just compared Pederson to some of the greatest coaches ever in a vain attempt to discredit Andy. Congratulations on that! But this discussion is pointless anymore as you are right and everyone else is wrong. It’s clear that you have something against Andy and won’t budge from that position no matter what anyone says or shows you.
So you believe that the coach who lost his starting qb that was playing at an mvp level, and had to make a playoff run with Nick Foles, culminating in defeating Brady and Belichick in the Superbowl, would not be able to have success if he had Patrick Mahomes and this offense?

That's eh...interesting.
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 09:55 AM 03-01-2024
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFag88:
Doug Peterson who was fired from the Eagles after the franchise collapsed into a dumpster fire of epic failure and whose Jagwads team collapsed/missed the playoffs after an 8-3 start last year... you'd rather have over Andy?

Matt Nagy who rode Vic Fangio's defense to his only playoff appearance in Chicago and then flamed out... you'd rather have over Andy?

And EB... who has been rejected by virtually every team in the NFL... and is now so desperate he's coaching at UCLA... who just lost their HC to a COORDINATOR position at another school... you'd rather have over Andy?

REEEEERUNNNNNNN. :-)
You really need someone to read to you. You're illiterate.

Take note that nowhere do I state, "I'd rather have x coach".

Simply stating that those coaches would have success with 15 and this offense does not equate to that.

The point....AGAINis that Andy went from 45% win rate in post season before 15, to 83% after. It was not due to some massive change in the way Andy coaches. The only change was at qb.

Probably stop calling people reerun. Glass houses and all that.
[Reply]
RunKC 09:58 AM 03-01-2024
Originally Posted by Wallcrawler:
So you believe that the coach who lost his starting qb that was playing at an mvp level, and had to make a playoff run with Nick Foles, culminating in defeating Brady and Belichick in the Superbowl, would not be able to have success if he had Patrick Mahomes and this offense?

That's eh...interesting.
Outliers are outliers.

Doug has had Trevor Lawrence for 2 years and hasn’t done Jack shit
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 09:58 AM 03-01-2024
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Profit indeed.
Tapout accepted, I knew you wouldn't be in the discussion long. You rarely are.

Bye now.
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 10:31 AM 03-01-2024
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Outliers are outliers.

Doug has had Trevor Lawrence for 2 years and hasn’t done Jack shit
Roughly translated: He ran into the best qb in the universe in the playoffs 2 years in a row.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 10:35 AM 03-01-2024
Already done, repeatedly.

Again, try to keep up.
Not in this thread… list the HC’s you’d rank higher than Andy.

Are you stalling because you are scared?

Looks like it.
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 10:40 AM 03-01-2024
Not in this thread… list the HC’s you’d rank higher than Andy.

Are you stalling because you are scared?

Looks like it.
Oh. Terrified.

Because there's nothing scarier than the judgements or disapproval of random reeruns on a message board.

It could just be that I'm sick of all the reeruned:

"UHHHH?!! OH YAH?!! WELL....WELL UHHHH WHO DO YOU THINK IS BETTER HUH??

YEAH?! U WANNA GO?!!

Who I rank higher than Andy is irrelevant in the discussion of Andy Reids coaching history, and discussion of the reason for a jump to 83% playoff win rate over 45% previously.

It's a completely different and irrelevant side conversation.

Moreover, I've already posted my list in previous discussions along with detailed reasoning.

You seem like a resourceful dipshit, if you want to know bad enough, I'm sure you can find it.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 10:43 AM 03-01-2024
Oh. Terrified.

Because there's nothing scarier than the judgements or disapproval of random reeruns on a message board.

It could just be that I'm sick of all the reeruned.

"UHHHH?!! OH YAH?!! WELL....WELL UHHHH WHO DO YOU THINK IS BETTER HUH??

YEAH?! U WANNA GO?!!

Who I rank higher than Andy is irrelevant in the discussion of Andy Reids coaching history, and discussion of the reason for a jump to 83% playoff win rate over 45% previously.
Nice non-answer. :-)

So for the record you are too afraid to reveal the HC’s you rank higher than Andy.

You just want to shit all over Andy as part of your Reerun act.

Tap out acknowledged.
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 11:08 AM 03-01-2024
Nice non-answer. :-)

Was it? Thanks.
So for the record you are too afraid to reveal the HC’s you rank higher than Andy.

Suuuuuure. I'm so afraid to reveal that list, that *gasp!* I've already posted it previously! Christ you're stupid lmmfgdao.

You just want to shit all over Andy as part of your Reerun act.

If discussing Andy's post season failures is shitting all over him, sure.

Tap out acknowledged.
You know, if you're not really resourceful and don't know how to search for what I posted, you could just simply ask for help.

Doubling down on the too scared? Hilarious.

So scared to post it that I've literally already posted it previously.

Yes.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 11:24 AM 03-01-2024
You know, if you're not really resourceful and don't know how to search for what I posted, you could just simply ask for help.

Doubling down on the too scared? Hilarious.

So scared to post it that I've literally already posted it previously.

Yes.
You didn’t post it in this thread and I am not searching through your entire Reeruned history of previous posts.

The fact you are clearly less than eager to share which HC’s you rank higher than Andy says it all.

You’ve tapped out, your surrender is acknowledged.
[Reply]
RunKC 11:31 AM 03-01-2024
Roughly translated: He ran into the best qb in the universe in the playoffs 2 years in a row.
Why does Doug get a pass for that but not Andy?

Brady 3X, Warner 2X, Brees 2X, Rodgers

First ballot HOF’s
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 11:44 AM 03-01-2024
Fun fact… Bill Walsh was 6-19 before Joe Montana became his full time starting QB and won exactly zero career playoff games without Joe Montana or Steve Young… both in the HOF… as his QB.

Another fun fact… Joe Gibbs won two of his Super Bowls during strike shortened seasons.

And another fun fact… Vince Lombardi won exactly zero career postseason games without Bart Starr… in the HOF… as his QB.

Let’s see a certain Anti-Andy Reid Reerun try to defend those “random” fun facts.
[Reply]
Bl00dyBizkitz 12:04 PM 03-01-2024

That's eh...interesting.
And then missed the playoffs entirely with Trevor Lawrence this last year.

The Nick Foles SB win over Tom Brady is looking more and more like a total fluke, and Doug Pederson looks very pedestrian, even with a star QB.
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 12:20 PM 03-01-2024
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Why does Doug get a pass for that but not Andy?

Brady 3X, Warner 2X, Brees 2X, Rodgers

First ballot HOF’s
Was Doug favored to win?
[Reply]
kcgreene 12:25 PM 03-01-2024

[Reply]
Page 12 of 19
« First < 289101112 13141516 > Last »
Up