ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 256
< 12345 67891555105 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's Talk About Baltimore (AFC Championship)
SHOWTIME 08:41 PM 01-21-2024
Headed back to the AFC Championship Game!!!! Discuss.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 09:45 PM 01-21-2024
I’m really calm.

No matter what happens against Baltimore, we won the Division and made a 6th AFCCG.

Given some of the ups and downs of the season, this is a great year. Plenty of fan bases dream of this type of year.
[Reply]
BWillie 09:46 PM 01-21-2024
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
They should be our toughest test yet.

Their offense is capable of destruction and the defense is low key top 3.
Baltimore is so fucked
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 09:46 PM 01-21-2024
Originally Posted by Bl00dyBizkitz:
Same mentality as the Bills game. Toss up. Anything could happen.

If we lose, hey, it wasn't a great year anyway and I feel like we outperformed ourselves. But we still have a great chance. If there's any team that matches up well against Baltimore, I think it's us.
We are only +3.5...
[Reply]
petegz28 09:46 PM 01-21-2024

[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 09:47 PM 01-21-2024
I’m just gonna assume we have to move on without Thuney and hope to be pleasantly surprised

Allegretti is fine
[Reply]
ChiefEd 09:47 PM 01-21-2024
Just booked flights and an Air BnB. LFG!!!
[Reply]
tredadda 09:49 PM 01-21-2024
The Ravens won’t be a pushover by any stretch. They are legit good at all three phases, but they are not unbeatable. The great thing about everyone doubting KC is that they get to be the hunter vs the hunted. It keeps a chip on their shoulder as they aren’t getting the respect they deserve for being the defending champs.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 09:54 PM 01-21-2024
Originally Posted by tredadda:
The Ravens won’t be a pushover by any stretch. They are legit good at all three phases, but they are not unbeatable. The great thing about everyone doubting KC is that they get to be the hunter vs the hunted. It keeps a chip on their shoulder as they aren’t getting the respect they deserve for being the defending champs.
100% of the pressure is on Lamar. He has to win this game or he won’t shed the criticisms for at least another year.

For whatever reason, I really think he’s due for a dud game. They’ve really been rolling and it’s really hard to keep that going forever.

Spags has confused and frustrated Lamar with worse defenses than this.
[Reply]
RunKC 09:54 PM 01-21-2024
This will be a harder game than the Super Bowl if we make it. Defense is gonna have to play really well for us to win it
[Reply]
wachashi 09:55 PM 01-21-2024
Josh Allen is a better QB than Lamar, so that helps. Ravens defense is no joke though.
[Reply]
tredadda 09:56 PM 01-21-2024
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
100% of the pressure is on Lamar. He has to win this game or he won’t shed the criticisms for at least another year.

For whatever reason, I really think he’s due for a dud game. They’ve really been rolling and it’s really hard to keep that going forever.

Spags has confused and frustrated Lamar with worse defenses than this.
It’s stunning and also amazing that the defending champs are playing with house money in the playoffs. All the pressure is on everyone else and as such KC can play loose.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 09:56 PM 01-21-2024
I still stand by this… I don’t like Lamar when he’s behind. I hate his body language. I hate how he he plays when he has to rely on the pass. We gotta get ahead and fast. I’m not convinced Lamar has the juice to catch up to us
[Reply]
smithandrew051 09:57 PM 01-21-2024
Originally Posted by wachashi:
Josh Allen is a better QB than Lamar, so that helps. Ravens defense is no joke though.
I’m glad our offense has played much better the last two games. A couple of nice confidence boosters.
[Reply]
Delano 09:57 PM 01-21-2024
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
We are only +3.5...
Just saw +3. I’ll take it.
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 09:59 PM 01-21-2024
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
I’m glad our offense has played much better the last two games. A couple of nice confidence boosters.
For sure. They were playing against banged up defenses but still took care of business. Got a nice rhythm. Moved the ball. We hardly saw Townsend these last two games. That will help against a Baltimore defense that's been confusing and punishing offenses all year. I also feel it will be the toughest opponent the Chiefs have faced during this run, except maybe the Eagles last season.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 256
< 12345 67891555105 > Last »
Up