ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 254 of 256
« First < 154204244250251252253254 255256 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's Talk About Baltimore (AFC Championship)
SHOWTIME 08:41 PM 01-21-2024
Headed back to the AFC Championship Game!!!! Discuss.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 04:50 PM 02-04-2024
Baltimore Ravens Invitational… the Pro Bowl.

Squaaaaaad pic.twitter.com/KIB4zmSRNy

— Baltimore Ravens (@Ravens) February 4, 2024

[Reply]
Rausch 04:53 PM 02-04-2024
Originally Posted by rfaulk34:
Refs are bad. Across the board. They miss calls and make bad calls every game. There's no correcting that until they make them full-time, to where they can be in class and on the field studying year round. Even then, games are not going to be called 100% right most times.

The Chiefs have overcome all that because they have a front office that can draft and identify players that can patch better than others and they have a coach who can identify and plan accordingly, game to game. They scheme and execute, with good players better than everyone else. The Bengals have a core of starters to get there and lead, but they've failed in the other areas that are just as important.
This is all that needs to be said. /Thread

I'm on to talking about winning teams...
[Reply]
Frazod 04:55 PM 02-04-2024
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Boy it does my heart a lot of good seeing this Pro Bowl filled with Ravens, Bills, and Bengals.

[Reply]
smithandrew051 04:55 PM 02-04-2024
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Baltimore Ravens Invitational… the Pro Bowl.

Tucker can warm up wherever he wants
[Reply]
Bearcat 06:36 PM 02-04-2024
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Boy it does my heart a lot of good seeing this Pro Bowl filled with Ravens, Bills, and Bengals.
H I S T O R I C
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 06:47 PM 02-04-2024
Mahomes
Pacheco
Rice
Kelce
Creed
Thuney
Taylor
Jones
Karlaftis
Bolton
Mc Duffie
Sneed
Cook

All guys as good or better than what Baltimore has
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 06:49 PM 02-04-2024
Chiefs could easily put 10 plus in the PB every year
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 06:55 PM 02-04-2024
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Some interesting reading from Lamar land. Ravens Wire, USA Today

Are we ready to be honest about Lamar Jackson?

Larry Brown Jr.

After Baltimore Ravens quarterback Lamar Jackson lost again in the playoffs, it’s time to be honest about his shortcomings.

While offensive coordinator Todd Monken does deserve some blame for abandoning the running game, is Monken wrong for expecting his “MVP” to complete passes with accuracy and timing on three-step drops? Furthermore, Monken’s quick passing attack was the correct counter to the blitz scheme of Kansas City Chiefs defensive coordinator Steve Spagnuolo.

Jackson’s play was pedestrian at best, holding the ball too long in the pocket, dropping back 15-plus yards aimlessly on the first play, and throwing into triple coverage at a crucial point of the game. The Ravens were 3 of 11 on third down. Jackson went 20 for 37 through the air and was sacked four times, losing a fumble on one of them.

As a result of Jackson’s inability to lead the offense, the Ravens defense had to be on the field for 73 snaps. After shutting the Chiefs down entirely in the second half, the Ravens still had to wake up to the false narrative that Patrick Mahomes carved them up. Defensive coordinator Mike Macdonald didn’t even speak to the media before he decided to skip town.

Instead of presuming the Ravens will be back next season, Jackson needs to process the loss and know that the AFC North will be a much more challenging road in 2024. Cincinnati Bengals quarterback Joe Burrow will return from injury, and the Cleveland Browns will have running back Nick Chubb back from injury.

The Ravens didn’t sign Jackson to a five-year, $260 million contract last offseason for empty promises at the podium, locker room dance moves or his ability to win the MVP award. Jackson must improve his game as a pocket passer. It’s time to hold him accountable.
BINGO !!

Excellent analysis !! :-)
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 04:55 PM 02-08-2024
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
Pretty crazy convo going on in the Ravens forum: Some inside source is saying Zay Flowers is in some hot water and its going to come down soon... Probably BS, but interesting:

https://forum.russellstreetreport.co...10#post2629110
Yep, they knew before and buried this...
[Reply]
Fishels 10:15 PM 02-08-2024
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Go on nailing yourself to crosses, tard.

You came in here and did nothing but say dumb shit for a week. People bought you books and you ate the pages.

Now a handful of bleeding hearts wanna tell you 'good game' because you came back for a post-script.

Don't need it. Don't want it. **** all the way back off to your message board full of other dipshit Ravens fans that insist Lamar is a pocket passer now and is winning games with his mind.

You're a dipshit. So is your QB. Your defense is full of dirty pieces of shit and the best player in franchise history is a murderer. Zay Flowers has taken his first step down the road of Ravens ignominy as well.

Keep telling yourself there's time - if it ain't now, when? Your window was more open than it will ever be again.

Have fun watching the NFL honors ceremony for the only trophy presentation your boys will have this year. Regular season honors are all you're gonna know for a looooooong while.
This aged remarkably well considering Zay is already in trouble
[Reply]
RealSNR 11:40 AM 02-10-2024
I think we should round up all the people who post youtube reaction videos, put them on an island, and nuke it.

Except the bizarre ones from creepy NFL fans after losses. My God. I love these kind of videos where you have to guess if the fans are sincerely behaving this way or if they discovered some glitch in the algorithm that gets them more views if they act like dickless wonders.

[Reply]
Raiderhater 03:44 PM 02-10-2024
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
I think we should round up all the people who post youtube reaction videos, put them on an island, and nuke it.

Except the bizarre ones from creepy NFL fans after losses. My God. I love these kind of videos where you have to guess if the fans are sincerely behaving this way or if they discovered some glitch in the algorithm that gets them more views if they act like dickless wonders.

I couldn’t even make it 60 seconds into that feminine-esque blubbering. Good grief.
[Reply]
Frazod 03:50 PM 02-10-2024
Originally Posted by Raiderhater:
I couldn’t even make it 60 seconds into that feminine-esque blubbering. Good grief.
Same here. A minute of that weepy douche is five minutes too long.
[Reply]
Easy 6 03:51 PM 02-10-2024
Yeah wow, I only made to 1:07 with emo Urkel :-)
[Reply]
displacedinMN 03:58 PM 02-10-2024
I didnt know it was a thing to video yourself during a game until the SBvs niners.
Weird. just weird.

Then, post your self even after your team loses....even weirder.
[Reply]
Page 254 of 256
« First < 154204244250251252253254 255256 >
Up