ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 206 of 256
« First < 106156196202203204205206 207208209210216 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's Talk About Baltimore (AFC Championship)
SHOWTIME 08:41 PM 01-21-2024
Headed back to the AFC Championship Game!!!! Discuss.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 07:01 PM 01-27-2024
THE RAVENS DEFENSE IS 26TH IN YARDS PER CARRY ALLOWED.

Vs Colts= 139 rush yards

Vs Titans= 129 rush yards

Vs Arizona= 129 rush yards

Vs Browns= 178 rush yards

Vs Bengals= 136 rush yards

Vs Rams= 128 rush yards

Vs Niners= 121 rush yards

Vs Dolphins= 154 rush yards

Teams have ran on that defense.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 07:03 PM 01-27-2024
Originally Posted by DrRyan:
Watching last week's game now. Texans played a good first half and melted down in the second. Seemingly, making no adjustments when things turned bad. Spags is one of the best in the league at adjusting at the half and on the fly. They had good pressure and contained lamar pretty well in that first half.

I'm really hoping to see Spags bring 5 (occasionally 6) at a high frequency and leaves Sneed and McDuffie on an island. With more focus on containing and collapsing the pocket than sacks. Make him throw it sooner than he'd like and if he can win that way, so be it.

In Pat I trust in a game the outcome is on the QBs arms.
They moved the ball well then killed their drives with penalties. 11 penalties for 70 yards is brutal.
[Reply]
TLO 07:04 PM 01-27-2024
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:

Vs Colts= 139 rush yards

Vs Rams= 128 rush yards

I'd be fine running the ball, controlling the clock, and finishing drives with TDs. Our defense will probably struggle with the Ravens offense at times, but I think we can pressure Lamar into some mistakes.
[Reply]
Otter 07:07 PM 01-27-2024
Originally Posted by TLO:
I'd be fine running the ball, controlling the clock, and finishing drives with TDs. Our defense will probably struggle with the Ravens offense at times, but I think we can pressure Lamar into some mistakes.

Lamar has a bad short passing game but a good long one. Take away the big plays and we win.
[Reply]
StalkRavenMad 07:08 PM 01-27-2024
Originally Posted by Chief_N_Bama:
So, if Mahomes carves up Macdonald it’s because of Mahomes not because of Macdonald. But when Mahomes carved up Wink it was because of wink even though no one else carved Wink up?

Ok… if that makes sense to you.
We lost plenty games because Wink refused to adjust. In 21 we had our entire secondary onnIR. Those that re0laced the replacement were on the field and Wink continues to blitz and leave thise guys on islands. Mac will adjust his team to fit his personnel where as Wink would force the square peg into the round hole or die trying.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 07:09 PM 01-27-2024
Originally Posted by StalkRavenMad:
I'm 2 years Mike Mac has had 1 game where we questioned if he's been ready. Thats was last season against the Dolphins where we blew a 21 pt lead in the 4th qtr. This season Mike has been spot on. Youvgu6svsay those TOs against SF was luck but that was a result of getting Purdy off rythmn. I trust Mike Mc. Will have a good gameplan tomorrow.
He’s going up against Andy Reid in an AFC Championship Game.

That’s the deepest of the deep end of the pool.
[Reply]
Raiderhater 07:09 PM 01-27-2024
Originally Posted by digger:
I saw a clip earlier of Snoop Dog on McAfee not only picking the Chiefs, but saying the Ravens were the real underdogs in the game.

Who’d a thought that Snoop actually smokes LESS dope than the media and Baltimore fans? :-)
[Reply]
OneWinningDrive 07:10 PM 01-27-2024
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:

Vs Colts= 139 rush yards

Vs Rams= 128 rush yards

This is true. The Ravens' have almost always had a top-tier run defense, but not this year. It's not a bad run defense, it's just not one of the best in the league. I would argue it's by design. They are willing to let teams run a bit as long as they don't do anything through the air.

The bigger question here is do the Chiefs have a good enough running game to take advantage of this? Will they stick to it even if they're behind in the game? All of the teams you cited above prioritize their running game. Do the Chiefs? The Texans had 38 rushing yards last week.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 07:10 PM 01-27-2024
Originally Posted by Chief_N_Bama:
So, if Mahomes carves up Macdonald it’s because of Mahomes not because of Macdonald. But when Mahomes carved up Wink it was because of wink even though no one else carved Wink up?

Ok… if that makes sense to you.
Uhhh, ok. If the Ravens were running a basic Wink defense, they wouldn’t have had nearly the same success this year. They’re a team that tailors their schemes to their opponents rather than relying upon classic scheme or talent to get it done. This isn’t the same Ravens from 2019-2021 or the Eagles from last SB.

Mahomes might very well be good enough to conquer this defense. That’s why he’s Mahomes.

Hope that makes some sense to you.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 07:10 PM 01-27-2024
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
He's not playing and going through something personal...My god you are a scumbag to take glee in their responses. You can hate his play, and be glad hes out, but he is still a Chief that helped us win a Superbowl. Weird...
Figures that a miserable bundle of sticks such as yourself can’t take a joke.

Take your Reeruned self less seriously and lighten up.
[Reply]
BWillie 07:15 PM 01-27-2024
Originally Posted by OneWinningDrive:
This is true. The Ravens' have almost always had a top-tier run defense, but not this year. It's not a bad run defense, it's just not one of the best in the league. I would argue it's by design. They are willing to let teams run a bit as long as they don't do anything through the air.

The bigger question here is do the Chiefs have a good enough running game to take advantage of this? Will they stick to it even if they're behind in the game? All of the teams you cited above prioritize their running game. Do the Chiefs? The Texans had 38 rushing yards last week.
Thats exactly how you should defend really. If you can get the other team to run the ball more...well that is a less effective way to score.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 01-27-2024, 07:16 PM
This message has been deleted by TwistedChief.
|Zach| 07:16 PM 01-27-2024
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Having worked at Goldman Sachs for a decade about 30 feet from the people in this space, this is pretty fairly accurate. (GS of course did just fine in the implosion.)

The lesson: Ravens are the housing market. Mahomes is the cataclysm coming. Watch the **** out on Sunyday.
Haha! Yea just switched out the wrong embed.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 07:18 PM 01-27-2024
Originally Posted by |Zach|:
Haha! Yea just switched out the wrong embed.
I had to delete my post because I realized you fucked up. :-)

But I loved the parallel nonetheless!
[Reply]
TwistedChief 07:21 PM 01-27-2024
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Figures that a miserable bundle of sticks such as yourself can’t take a joke.

Take your Reeruned self less seriously and lighten up.
Hey, Ravens fans: just want to say… this guy is one of the most pathetically miserable Chiefs fans out there. He has taken great joy in fading the team this year and it’s very rich that he’s now battling all of you as if he’s the optimistic savior of CP. Don’t take him or his overuse of emojis seriously and sorry if you’ve wasted time jousting with him.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 07:23 PM 01-27-2024
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Hey, Ravens fans: just want to say… this guy is one of the most pathetically miserable Chiefs fans out there. He has taken great joy in fading the team this year and it’s very rich that he’s now battling all of you as if he’s the optimistic savior of CP. Don’t take him or his overuse of emojis seriously and sorry if you’ve wasted time jousting with him.
Hey Ravens fans, this guy will bet you his life savings that Caleb Williams will be the next Patrick Mahomes.

:-)
[Reply]
Page 206 of 256
« First < 106156196202203204205206 207208209210216 > Last »
Up