ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 4
< 1234
Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum>If the Chiefs traded to 18-24, who would you want?
CupidStunt 10:41 AM 03-22-2024
Just like the other thread. But I could actually see this happening, unlike top 10.
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:09 AM 04-06-2024
Originally Posted by Nightfyre:
Would anyone give up 32, 64, 2025R1, and 131 to move up for Odunze? I think that might be the package that would align for the Bears at 9. I'd be tempted.
No.
[Reply]
kccrow 10:22 AM 04-06-2024
Originally Posted by Nightfyre:
Would anyone give up 32, 64, 2025R1, and 131 to move up for Odunze? I think that might be the package that would align for the Bears at 9. I'd be tempted.
Not this guy. If I'm going up and giving up capital like that, it's for a QB, LT, or DE and we don't need a QB or DE so that tells you what I'd do.
[Reply]
Nightfyre 10:25 AM 04-06-2024
So Crow, assuming you have the pick of the tackle litter minus Alt, who would it be? Fautanu still?
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 11:09 AM 04-06-2024
Originally Posted by Nightfyre:
Would anyone give up 32, 64, 2025R1, and 131 to move up for Odunze? I think that might be the package that would align for the Bears at 9. I'd be tempted.

Id do that for Joe Alt and probably only for Joe Alt. Nabers, probably, too.
[Reply]
kccrow 11:29 AM 04-06-2024
Originally Posted by Nightfyre:
So Crow, assuming you have the pick of the tackle litter minus Alt, who would it be? Fautanu still?
Personally, I like Fautanu better than Fashanu though the latter gives you pause for serious consideration.

I think Fautanu is more athletic, has far better feet in pass pro, bigger and stronger hands, executes run blocks better, has more nasty to his game, etc. That said, Fashanu is younger and could grow into a better player. With a Super Bowl team, the question is whether to wait on growth or get the more complete prospect right now and maybe sacrifice a little down the road.
[Reply]
RunKC 12:29 PM 04-06-2024
According to the draft chart, going from 32 to 19 is 285 points. Our 2nd next year is worth 270. A 2025 2nd + 2024 5th could do it.

Id 100% trade up with the Rams if one of the tackles we like is there
[Reply]
Nightfyre 12:35 PM 04-06-2024
Originally Posted by kccrow:
Personally, I like Fautanu better than Fashanu though the latter gives you pause for serious consideration.

I think Fautanu is more athletic, has far better feet in pass pro, bigger and stronger hands, executes run blocks better, has more nasty to his game, etc. That said, Fashanu is younger and could grow into a better player. With a Super Bowl team, the question is whether to wait on growth or get the more complete prospect right now and maybe sacrifice a little down the road.
I think Fuaga is also worth consideration. I just love the aggression he plays with. Latham too.
[Reply]
kccrow 01:15 PM 04-06-2024
Originally Posted by RunKC:
According to the draft chart, going from 32 to 19 is 285 points. Our 2nd next year is worth 270. A 2025 2nd + 2024 5th could do it.

Id 100% trade up with the Rams if one of the tackles we like is there
Future picks count at about 50% of this year's value. So our 2025 2nd is only really worth about 135 pts on the Johnson model.
[Reply]
kccrow 01:18 PM 04-06-2024
Originally Posted by Nightfyre:
I think Fuaga is also worth consideration. I just love the aggression he plays with. Latham too.
I like him too but not as a LT. I don't think he has enough foot speed and athleticism
[Reply]
Stryker 08:15 PM 04-06-2024
OK, so the bottom line is, what would it take to move up to 19 with the Rams for Fautanu? Is it worth it? Forfeit draft picks as well as future picks to get a LT? Good bye to WR's Mitchell, Worthy, Thomas Jr.? Just my .02 If we move that far up I guess an awesome LT on a rookie contract is worth it. This is a crazy situation for sure!:-) I am 100% in with what you guys think is the best plan of attack :-)
[Reply]
Page 4 of 4
< 1234
Up