ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 98 of 1956
« First < 48889495969798 991001011021081481985981098 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Are you going to take the vaccine?
GloryDayz 08:48 AM 12-01-2020
I know I'm going to try to be first in line, but what about the rest of you? I'm not sure if the death count is where the science community wants it to be, plus Birdbrain hasn't been sworn in, so I expect there will be delays, but that's beside the point.

You can be honest.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 08:04 PM 03-28-2021
Originally Posted by Bump:
how can IDs be racist but this isn't?

Are black people smart enough to know how to get the vaccine passport but they are not smart enough to know how to get an ID? I'm not saying they aren't smart enough btw, that's what leftists say.
Black people are more suspicious and reluctant to get it based on their past experience with govt experimenting on their own people medically. The only person in my chiro's office who hasn't gotten it and won't get it is the black receptionist.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 08:18 PM 03-28-2021
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup:
Please provide a link to it being mandatory for military service people. I have searched and there is no such information according to google.
At first they were not, at least for now. I stated it the other day after reading it online, and not sure if I linked it then, that the military is now going to make it mandatory, but honestly, I don't remember off-hand where I saw it.

All I could find now was this, but it wasn't the original report I read. Apparently, it's because a third of military are refusing it.

https://www.kiro7.com/news/local/new...MJKT32W3B43SI/

If I come across the original again, I'll post it but I am not going to go looking through all the sites I read in the past week for it which will take all night just to find it.
[Reply]
Spott 08:28 PM 03-28-2021
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink:
I thoroughly get your point BUT enduring 'all the BS' might just save your life. Just saying.:-)
Maybe, but Iím not in any of the high risk groups and have been an avid health/exercise nut for most of my life. Iím not worried about how it would affect me any more than I am anything else. On the other hand, Iím pretty confident that the vaccine wonít give me a lot of problems/side effects.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 08:31 PM 03-28-2021
Wow, they're even truncating the usual trial phase to 5 months instead of what I heard is 2 years at minimum.
Pfizer plans to file for full FDA approval of COVID-19 vaccine in April 2021

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-h...-idUSKBN28K2Z5
Looks like regulatory capture is even shortening this from usual practices for safety and still with no liability for manufacturers. What a nightmare, but I have to wonder how laws will apply to this being shortened.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 08:32 PM 03-28-2021
Originally Posted by Spott:
Maybe, but I’m not in any of the high risk groups and have been an avid health/exercise nut for most of my life. I’m not worried about how it would affect me any more than I am anything else. On the other hand, I’m pretty confident that the vaccine won’t give me a lot of problems/side effects.
That won't save you because there have been deaths to healthy people in their twenties even. One was a physical therapist.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 08:40 PM 03-28-2021
Maybe, but Iím not in any of the high risk groups and have been an avid health/exercise nut for most of my life. Iím not worried about how it would affect me any more than I am anything else. On the other hand, Iím pretty confident that the vaccine wonít give me a lot of problems/side effects.
My thoughts and feelings are carbon copy EXCEPT I am NOT CONFIDENT about the safety of the vaccine. There is a ton a nefarious manure going on right now in our world 'more than ever' and when you look at the radical Left's beliefs and viewpoints about human life in general(lack of sacredness) and always talking about "thinning the herd" which has been around for decades and you look at people like Gates and what they believe and support i.e. to human life it is very worrisome.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 08:43 PM 03-28-2021
Vaccine passports, whereby you get denied basic inalienable rights to movement etc are right out of Chairman Mao's playbook. It's the implementation of Chinese Communist Social Credit Score and once these are accepted by a compliant population, it will spread into all other areas. This is right out of the Great Reset or 4th Industrial Revolution that German Nazi Klaus Schwab talks about along with his buddy Bill Gates.

Already the FDA has ignored the thousands of injuries post vaccine and deaths claiming only 6 died from the vaccine. That's because the vaccine makers have their people inside that agency making these approvals. That's called regulatory capture and it's been going on for a long time even with other products. It's why drug companies tried to get supplements labeled as drugs or even banned outright. It removes their competition. The FDA is an arm of corporatism.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 08:43 PM 03-28-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
That won't save you because there have been deaths to healthy people in their twenties even. One was a physical therapist.
Yep !! So much more negative that is not being reported. One of my wife's friends who was completely healthy with no pre-existing health condition came down with Kidney disease along with Diabetes in just a short amount of time after her vaccination.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 08:51 PM 03-28-2021
Yep !! So much more negative that is not being reported. One of my wife's friends who was completely healthy with no pre-existing health condition came down with Kidney disease along with Diabetes in just a short amount of time after her vaccination.
Well it was Adolph and HCF who screamed the VAERS reporting system that is used to record reports of deaths and injuries, was just some trivial tool that hoi polloi was using, as if people shouldn't present their symptoms to any doctor. It was ridiculous.

I've a friend who got his who got very sick afterwards and the cognitive dissonance was so deep, he claimed it meant it was working. Sad. He's a vaccine-shamer too. Expect a lot more of those. My bets are on F150, HCF, Adolph to be in that category.

People going around asking if they got their vaccine even in a restaurant, then tell you that they do not feel comfortable being around you when it is none of their ****ing business.

If corporations like airlines, who are not really entirely private with the amount of govt involved with them, insist on papers it will collapse the travel industry. So if enough refuse, they'll wise up if they want to survive themselves. Or the govt may just take them over outright, a perfect solution under the Great Communist ReSet.
[Reply]
Spott 08:58 PM 03-28-2021
My thoughts and feelings are carbon copy EXCEPT I am NOT CONFIDENT about the safety of the vaccine. There is a ton a nefarious manure going on right now in our world 'more than ever' and when you look at the radical Left's beliefs and viewpoints about human life in general(lack of sacredness) and always talking about "thinning the herd" which has been around for decades and you look at people like Gates and what they believe and support i.e. to human life it is very worrisome.
I originally read your earlier response the wrong way and I thought you were suggesting that getting the vaccine would save me. If anything, this whole pandemic has made me step up my exercising, although part of the reason for it is that gyms are one of the few places that you donít have to wear a mask indoors. I have a feeling that my employer is going to end up finding a way to make us get the vaccine at some point, although right now they are just ďstrongly encouragingĒ us to get it. Hopefully I can fight off any side effects from the vaccine as well as I have the virus so far.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 08:59 PM 03-28-2021
And now they're going to test it on infants! They should be jailed for testing a vaccine on infants. Yet it's being allowed.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 09:01 PM 03-28-2021
Well it was Adolph and HCF who screamed the VAERS reporting system that is used to record reports of deaths and injuries, was just some trivial tool that hoi polloi was using, as if people shouldn't present their symptoms to any doctor. It was ridiculous.

I've a friend who got his who got very sick afterwards and the cognitive dissonance was so deep, he claimed it meant it was working. Sad. He's a vaccine-shamer too. Expect a lot more of those. My bets are on F150, HCF, Adolph to be in that category.

People going around asking if they got their vaccine even in a restaurant, then tell you that they do not feel comfortable being around you when it is none of their ****ing business.

If corporations like airlines, who are not really entirely private with the amount of govt involved with them, insist on papers it will collapse the travel industry. So if enough refuse, they'll wise up if they want to survive themselves. Or the govt may just take them over outright, a perfect solution under the Great Communist ReSet.
Agreed.

Progressives/Marxists control all narratives in almost every facet of our society the truth unfortunately will never be exposed until it is too late IMHO. I don't trust anything coming out of a Biden administration let alone the CDC and WHO.
[Reply]
Spott 09:02 PM 03-28-2021
Well, if it goes bad, at least I got to see a Super Bowl victory before I left. If it goes good, Iíll see if I can squeeze in two women at the same time before the next pandemic. :-)
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 09:04 PM 03-28-2021
And now they're going to test it on infants! They should be jailed for testing a vaccine on infants. Yet it's being allowed.
Why would you test on a population that is almost proven sure fire not to get it. And common sense say's why would you take a vaccine for a virus that is proving 99.7 % survival rate apart from the vaccination ??
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 09:14 PM 03-28-2021
Well, if it goes bad, at least I got to see a Super Bowl victory before I left. If it goes good, Iíll see if I can squeeze in two women at the same time before the next pandemic. :-)
I've been trying to find a Canadian study on a vaccine, that has been developed against Covid, and is based on something that's been around for a long time and is safer. I just can't seem to find it using the search or even going through some pages in either this thread or the other one on asking for help about the vaccines we have.

So if you feel coerced or not safe about the others, it may be a good option for you instead of putting yourself at risk. I just can't find it. I give one more try though.

Oh wait, I just had a bright idea how I can find it fast. I got a rep comment on it recently so that will lead me too it.

Hang on...
[Reply]
Page 98 of 1956
« First < 48889495969798 991001011021081481985981098 > Last »
Up