ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 83 of 1956
« First < 33737980818283 84858687931331835831083 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Are you going to take the vaccine?
GloryDayz 08:48 AM 12-01-2020
I know I'm going to try to be first in line, but what about the rest of you? I'm not sure if the death count is where the science community wants it to be, plus Birdbrain hasn't been sworn in, so I expect there will be delays, but that's beside the point.

You can be honest.
[Reply]
2112 10:58 AM 03-14-2021
Originally Posted by HemiEd:
BMI over 40
:-) maybe more
[Reply]
CoMoChief 10:58 AM 03-14-2021
Not getting vaccinated. lol what a sham this has all become.
[Reply]
2112 10:59 AM 03-14-2021
I’m gonna wait until may. I’m overloaded with antibodies
[Reply]
GloryDayz 11:14 AM 03-14-2021
Update:

Five+ weeks after my second Moderna shot and I've have no side effects.
[Reply]
BDj23 11:24 AM 03-14-2021
Originally Posted by CoMoChief:
Not getting vaccinated. lol what a sham this has all become.
I signed up, I'll get it if they call me, but I'm not going too much further out of my way to get it.

I just want to be able to go back to Europe again
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 12:04 PM 03-14-2021
Originally Posted by BDj23:
I signed up, I'll get it if they call me, but I'm not going too much further out of my way to get it.

I just want to be able to go back to Europe again
Travel is 100% why I'm going to get the shot. Wife got her first shot of Moderna a bit over 2 weeks ago. No problems other than a sore arm for a couple days. She is a teacher, and Wichita started on all staff 2 weeks ago after doing all the at risk groups.
[Reply]
F150 01:16 PM 03-14-2021
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
Update:

Five+ weeks after my second Moderna shot and I've have no side effects.
1st shot, none

2nd shot, arm was sensitive day two, slept like a baby that night. Today 100% normal

Did your 5g microphone get hooked up?
[Reply]
Bowser 01:22 PM 03-14-2021
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
Travel is 100% why I'm going to get the shot. Wife got her first shot of Moderna a bit over 2 weeks ago. No problems other than a sore arm for a couple days. She is a teacher, and Wichita started on all staff 2 weeks ago after doing all the at risk groups.
I have a Mexico trip in October. I'll be shocked if it isn't a rule to be vaccinated to get on a plane by then. And wear a hazmat suit whilst flying, lol.
[Reply]
BDj23 01:42 PM 03-14-2021
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
My parents, wife, in-laws, sister in law, pretty much everyone in my family has had an opportunity to get it. I haven't heard a peep.

So much for my privilege, eh?
[Reply]
Taurus_79 01:47 PM 03-14-2021
Both the Moderna and Pfizer injections are experimental mRNA vaccines. The FDA has only granted these injections Emergency Use Authorization [EUA] and they will remain in trials through 2023, yet the government, media and corporations are all promoting them as though they are guaranteed safe.

The main issue is it is a bio operating system. There are 32 pathogens in the vaccine for pathogenic priming, not just prion disease, but that is the good news , you will wish you are one to be killed and not to be kept alive, the main problem with the vaccine is it is % 100 programmable , it is a bio operating system and the vaccines are, targeting specific genes for modification and some vaccines with be to erase some memories , and others to install new ones. Effortless to prove, they have already used CRISPR CAS-9 gene editing in both Monkeys and mice, to inject memory via mRNA, and from one to another transferring memory, they can do anything, this is old technology. It is a military weapon. DARPA, Moderna and Profusa being the main manufactures of the vaccines, all other companies are just producing their formulas, made years ago.

Moderna’s Top Scientist On Mrna Technology In Covid Shots: ‘We Are Actually Hacking The Software Of Life’

a 2017 Ted Talk presentation by Dr. Tal Zaks, the chief medical officer at Moderna Inc., where he clearly explains in layperson’s language just what the mRNA technology does in vaccines.

As Dr. Zaks clearly states, they are “hacking the software of life,” by injecting their own genetic code into humans.

What we are witnessing in this new class of “vaccines” is clearly the wedding together of digital technology born out of the computer age, with Darwinian biology and medicine.

In short, the new technocrats of medicine actually believe they can improve the design plan of human beings, replacing the creator. They want to be God's themselves.

This is not a conspiracy theory, as they are very arrogant and very open about just what they dream about achieving.

This is first and foremost a belief system, with very little to no science involved to back up their claims.

We are quickly moving from the realm of science fiction and entertainment, such as we see in Hollywood presentations such as Star Trek, where humans can be disassembled and transported (beamed) through space and miraculously put back together instantly, or food can be “replicated” at the push of a button, to real life experiments based on these beliefs by Billionaire psychopaths who have nothing better to do with their wealth other than try to improve upon the human race.

Welcome to the brave new world of post-COVID, and the transhumanist agenda.

The software engineers of yesterday, who cannot even create a virus-free computer operating system, are now in charge of the “software of life” and working together with the Big Pharma criminal cartel. They also fund and control what is broadcast in the corporate media.

What could possibly go wrong?

Make no mistake, these are the end times. Just like in the day's of Noah.
[Reply]
Taurus_79 01:54 PM 03-14-2021
In order for this "Great Reset" Agenda to be successful, it has had to be implemented as Klaus Schwab of the World Economic Forum dictated to the Nations, ‘at a Macro Level’. The self-chosen bigwigs run their global warming fraud in order to defraud all who are not of their clique. We will "own nothing and be happy" they claim. The USMCA created a North American financial bloc that will end up like the EU. The poor will be elevated and the middle class will be suffocated. This is the DavosAgenda/MasonicAgenda/Council For Inclusive Capitalism NWO.

The Age Of Aquarius emerges from the culmination of the Age Of Pisces. The Piscean age, the age of Christianity, gives way to a new world order where man and machine merge becoming the Singularity and all the fuxing new agers bought into it. The Davos/Build Back Better/UN 21/2030 agenda is the Masonic agenda. They are weaving their technocratic web around us. Welcome to the 4th industrial revolution of transhumanism. All you have to do is look up “Klaus Schwab 4th industrial revolution transhumanism” to hear it directly from the horse’s mouth. Elon Musk says he’ll transform humans into cyborgs within the next decade and the plandemic and vaccines are going to play a significant role in that, its the ultimate hegelian dialectic. This is all about gene editing. Search on Google for “Gov.uk 4th industrial revolution” and you can read that gene editing is involved. This is the abomination of desolation as mentioned in the bible and the vaccine a big step towards the Mark of the Beast spoken of in Revelation 13.
[Reply]
Donger 01:55 PM 03-14-2021
:-)

I forget: whose mult is this again?
[Reply]
Taurus_79 01:56 PM 03-14-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
:-)

I forget: whose mult is this again?
Why do you keep stalking me? It's getting a little weird.
[Reply]
Donger 01:57 PM 03-14-2021
Originally Posted by Taurus_79:
Why do you keep stalking me? It's getting a little weird.
That's okay, Chris616 (or Loser616).
[Reply]
Taurus_79 01:58 PM 03-14-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
That's okay, Chris616 (or Loser616).
Why are you triggered exactly? Do you have a stake in Moderna or Pzifer? I don't get your obsession with me.
[Reply]
Page 83 of 1956
« First < 33737980818283 84858687931331835831083 > Last »
Up