ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 76 of 1956
« First < 26667273747576 77787980861261765761076 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Are you going to take the vaccine?
GloryDayz 08:48 AM 12-01-2020
I know I'm going to try to be first in line, but what about the rest of you? I'm not sure if the death count is where the science community wants it to be, plus Birdbrain hasn't been sworn in, so I expect there will be delays, but that's beside the point.

You can be honest.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 04:37 PM 03-07-2021
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
BEP knows that, but they confirm her biases so she loves them.
Meh! You guys are doing the same thing, but for the opposite side. I err on the side of safety and precaution based on past history of a rushed vaccine. You act as if there is something wrong with that after all the lies that surround the entire covid narrative. I have taken lots if vaccines as an adult but I had informed consent and RFK is not anti-vaxer nor is Dr. Simone Gold. Both have vaccinated all their children.
[Reply]
Ninerfan11 04:49 PM 03-07-2021
Big pharma loves sheep

Not touching this thing after seeing what it did to some people I know
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 04:52 PM 03-07-2021
Bill Gates says why he switched from computers to vaccines —"Best investment I ever made"..."over a 20 to one return"...."turned $10 billion into $200 billion."

He deleted the documentary that covers this too. He pays news outfits to buy positive press and fact-checkers to bury the truth.

Top donor to the CDC and the WHO. Hardly public organizations now. He's no philanthropist. He's not a doctor.
Right at the start of the video you see him saying it live.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/pufVbTVi5O87/
[Reply]
eDave 04:56 PM 03-07-2021
Originally Posted by Ninerfan11:
Big pharma loves sheep

Not touching this thing after seeing what it did to some people I know
Which was? I ask because of the countless people I know receiving the vaccine, nobody has mentioned anything. Quite the contrary.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 05:03 PM 03-07-2021
Bill Gates donates to an intiative that attempts to block-out the sun using mssive amonts of calcium carbonate into the upper atmosphere to deal with global warming.

He's invested in 100s of satellites around earth that are to monitor the population 24/7.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 02:18 AM 03-08-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Bill Gates donates to an intiative that attempts to block-out the sun using mssive amonts of calcium carbonate into the upper atmosphere to deal with global warming.

He's invested in 100s of satellites around earth that are to monitor the population 24/7.
That can't be happening, I watch CNN all the time and they have YET to publish a story about this.
[Reply]
LoneWolf 03:27 AM 03-08-2021
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
That can't be happening, I watch CNN all the time and they have YET to publish a story about this.
It’s not happening, unless you think putting a weather ballon 12 Miles in the air and releasing 4 lbs. of dust is going to “block out the sun.” Also, the satellite project isn’t in any way designed to monitor the worlds population and Bill Gates wealth isn’t tied to his work with vaccines.

BEP is a loon.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 06:42 AM 03-08-2021
Originally Posted by eDave:
Which was? I ask because of the countless people I know receiving the vaccine, nobody has mentioned anything. Quite the contrary.

This has been our experience.

After shot 1 (Pfizer) on Friday, I had no side effects or reaction at all.

Mrs. Idaho had shot 2 on Friday (also Pfizer). Around 11 pm, she felt some flu-like symptoms come on (shakes, hot-then-cold sensations, body aches, headache). She took a hot bath to warm up, which stopped the shakes, and got some sleep. She was fine by the time she woke up at 10 am, save for a slight headache that went away after she’d been up for an hour or so.

^ this tracks with my dad’s experience, as well as my grandma, aunt, friends who have had both, etc. shot #2 is gonna make you feel cruddy for 4-12 hours when your body starts making the antibodies it’s being taught how to make.

I get #2 on the 29th. I expect to get a lot of sleep that night.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 08:37 AM 03-08-2021
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
This has been our experience.

After shot 1 (Pfizer) on Friday, I had no side effects or reaction at all.

Mrs. Idaho had shot 2 on Friday (also Pfizer). Around 11 pm, she felt some flu-like symptoms come on (shakes, hot-then-cold sensations, body aches, headache). She took a hot bath to warm up, which stopped the shakes, and got some sleep. She was fine by the time she woke up at 10 am, save for a slight headache that went away after she’d been up for an hour or so.

^ this tracks with my dad’s experience, as well as my grandma, aunt, friends who have had both, etc. shot #2 is gonna make you feel cruddy for 4-12 hours when your body starts making the antibodies it’s being taught how to make.

I get #2 on the 29th. I expect to get a lot of sleep that night.
That's called anecdotal evidence. If I posted it, I'd be blasted for posting it and called "unscientific."

It doesn't have to harm everyone, it only has to harm enough to make the risk of taking it worse than getting the virus. But my main point is it that it is a trial and you are the guinea pig.

No one knows the long-term effects, if it confers immunity or how long it lasts—BECAUSE you are in the TRIAL PHASE except for promises from the makers who benefit financially claiming it works, and is safe. Guilian-Barre syndrome can take up to ten years to show up from what I've read. There have been people who were reinfected afterwards and died. People like you who virtue signal that you're fine afterwards keep IGNORING it is a TRIAL and thus EXPERIMENTAL. That is my point.

I can tell you haven't read the thread but are a Johnny Come Lately, so I have to keep reposting that it is a TRIAL since you are ignoring the number of death reports and injuries to date that the Legacy media does not report. That's what I've been doing in this thread to counter every anecdotal claim when you don't know for a hard fact if you are out-of-the-woods or how many are.

To you a vaccine is a religious sacrament.
[Reply]
Donger 08:40 AM 03-08-2021
For those actually curious about EUA and the COVID-19 vaccines.

https://www.fda.gov/vaccines-blood-b...ines-explained
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 08:43 AM 03-08-2021
That's called anecdotal evidence. If I posted it, I'd be blasted for posting it and called "unscientific."

It doesn't have to harm everyone, it only has to harm enough to make the risk of taking it worse than getting the virus. But my main point is it that it is a trial and you are the guinea pig.

No one knows the long-term effects, if it confers immunity or how long it lasts—BECAUSE you are in the TRIAL PHASE except promises from the makers who benefit financially. Guilian-Barre syndrome can take up to ten years to show up from what I've read. There have been people who were reinfected afterwards and died. People like you who virtue signal that you're fine afterwards keep IGNORING it is a TRIAL and thus EXPERIMENTAL. That is my point.

I can tell you haven't read the thread but are a Johnny Come Lately, so I have to keep reposting that it is a TRIAL ignoring the number of death reports and injuries to date that the Legacy media does not report. That's what I've been doing in this thread to counter every anecdotal claim when you don't know for a hard fact if you are out-of-the-woods.

To you a vaccine is a religious sacrament.
Ok, so how much time has to pass before you accept that the vaccines are overwhelmingly safe? Is it just a matter of the vaccines receiving FDA approval?
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 08:44 AM 03-08-2021
I know someone who is very sick post his vaccine. He only watches mainstream corporate news—the same people who profess that multi millions would die. To him it's a sign it's working. It's being pushed all over the networks.

Just waiting for Milgram experiment to kick in for those of us who wait or refuse it. Already, friends and family have turned in friends and family into the FBI if they were at the Capitol but not even inside it. Already snitches on masks. People asking others if they got the vaccine which is none of their business and violates medical privacy. It's like living in Germany circa 1930.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 08:50 AM 03-08-2021
I know someone who is very sick post his vaccine. He only watches mainstream corporate news—the same people who profess that multi millions would die. To him it's a sign it's working. It's being pushed all over the networks.

Just waiting for Milgram experiment to kick in for those of us who wait or refuse it. Already, friends and family have turned in friends and family into the FBI if they were at the Capitol but not even inside it. Already snitches on masks. People asking others if they got the vaccine which is none of their business and violates medical privacy. It's like living in Germany circa 1930.
All of that manic phase babble aside, how much time needs to pass before you accept that the vaccines are overwhelmingly safe?
[Reply]
F150 09:16 AM 03-08-2021
Bill Gates says why he switched from computers to vaccines —"Best investment I ever made"..."over a 20 to one return"...."turned $10 billion into $200 billion."

He deleted the documentary that covers this too. He pays news outfits to buy positive press and fact-checkers to bury the truth.

Top donor to the CDC and the WHO. Hardly public organizations now. He's no philanthropist. He's not a doctor.
Right at the start of the video you see him saying it live.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/pufVbTVi5O87/

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/01/17/bill...ever-made.html

From the real story:

But one type of investment “surprised” Gates “because — unlike investing in a new vaccine or technology, the success rate is very high,” he says. “It’s what people in the global-health business call ‘financing and delivery.’”

Gates explains that buying medical supplies and getting them where they’re needed can be difficult and dangerous because they often are needed in “remote villages and war zones.”

He says most people have never heard of the organizations that do this, or their work, but each of the three he’s invested in “has been extremely successful.... These organizations are not trivial or expendable. In fact, they are probably the best investments our foundation has ever made.”

Gates says the $10 billion his foundation has put into the three organizations has created an estimated $200 billion in social and economic benefits. (The estimate is from the Copenhagen Consensus Center, a think tank that estimates cost analysis to global problems.)
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 10:43 AM 03-08-2021
You'd actually take the word of a eugenicist progressive Democrat (fascist), who is on record in a Ted Talk as saying vaccines, if they do a good job, can reduce population. Rather contradictory, when vaccines are designed to save lives. I doubt his do. It's no wonder his vaccines have had sterilants in them. That's what you don't see.

This is the same guy who is a climate warming nutcase, who wants to darken the sun, have us all eat fake meat and you're on his side. Says alot about you F150. He's on board with the WEF's Reset and Klaus Scwab who says we will own nothing and everyone must get these vaccines. You fail to see these red flags. You are eitehr one of them, have to be a RINO/Big Govt Republican or blind as a bat to not spot his contradictions.

Bottom line, Gate's is making a mint and is a fake philanthropist.
[Reply]
Page 76 of 1956
« First < 26667273747576 77787980861261765761076 > Last »
Up