ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 628 of 1956
« First < 128528578618624625626627628 62963063163263867872811281628 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Are you going to take the vaccine?
GloryDayz 08:48 AM 12-01-2020
I know I'm going to try to be first in line, but what about the rest of you? I'm not sure if the death count is where the science community wants it to be, plus Birdbrain hasn't been sworn in, so I expect there will be delays, but that's beside the point.

You can be honest.
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 06:30 PM 08-01-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Is this your favorite thread of all time Donger?
Fun fact: Donger has accounted for nearly 15% of the total replies to this thread. That's over 1,400 replies/posts! Quite an achievement.
[Reply]
Donger 06:31 PM 08-01-2021
Originally Posted by SuperBowl4:
Fun fact: Donger has accounted for nearly 15% of the total replies to this thread. That over 1,400 replies/posts! Quite an achievement and it looks like the sky's the limit.
FYP
[Reply]
Snopes Hammer 06:52 PM 08-01-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Rinse. Repeat.


Relentless Idiots

An anonymous correspondent for whose veracity I can vouch reports,
My daughter works as a traveling nurse and is currently at a hospital in S. Florida now. They created two covid floors and it’s total BS. She said they are putting any Tom, Dick and Harry there regardless of their illness and calling it covid. Of course that means more Federal $$$.

These idiots will just NOT give up.




https://www.lewrockwell.com/lrc-blog/relentless-idiots/


[Reply]
Snopes Hammer 06:55 PM 08-01-2021
Originally Posted by SuperBowl4:
Fun fact: Donger has accounted for nearly 15% of the total replies to this thread. That's over 1,400 replies/posts! Quite an achievement.
"The amount of energy needed to refute bullshit is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Brandoliniís law
[Reply]
petegz28 07:03 PM 08-01-2021
Barring some last minute surge we are going to be down about 30k cases from last Sunday. Let's hope that the week-week comparisons follow suit the rest of the week.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 07:18 PM 08-01-2021

Emergency Forces overrun in the direction of downtown Berlin .
Protests continues #Querdenker #Querdenken #Berlin #b0108 #Polizeigewalt pic.twitter.com/LKK5WNT9GQ

— VINAY RAVURI �� (@VinayRavuri1) August 1, 2021

[Reply]
RodeoPants2 07:23 PM 08-01-2021
Originally Posted by El Lobo Gordo:
Its about control.

What does this mean? Control of what? And why?
[Reply]
GloryDayz 07:40 PM 08-01-2021
I wonder how many people have just printed a blank Vax card and entered data from a friend's card? :-)
[Reply]
Hamwallet 08:37 PM 08-01-2021
Originally Posted by RodeoPants2:
What does this mean? Control of what? And why?
I grew up in the 80ís and 90ís. We called people like you a fag or retard then.

Stop being a fag ya retard.
[Reply]
eDave 08:53 PM 08-01-2021
Originally Posted by Hamwallet:
I grew up in the 80’s and 90’s. We called people like you a bundle of sticks or retard then.

Stop being a bundle of sticks ya retard.
The term "bundle of sticks" was first introduced to the Urban Dictionary on January 05, 2004 by a guy named Levi.

Who, incidentally entered "Hootie Hoo" two days prior. He coined it as (and I quote) A hedz up to otha brothaz thet be chillin' in da hood that the popo is out an' prolly aroun' tha corner reddy to bus' yo ass fo smokin' that chronic stack. Made popular in part by Outkast in tha hook from "Slump" off Aquemimi.
[Reply]
Katipan 08:56 PM 08-01-2021
Originally Posted by Hamwallet:
I grew up in the 80ís and 90ís. We called people like you a bundle of sticks or retard then.

Stop being a bundle of sticks ya retard.
And that generation invented the internet.
And now bitch at the disaster birthed from their loins.
[Reply]
Ninerfan11 10:26 PM 08-01-2021
Originally Posted by eDave:
The term "bundle of sticks" was first introduced to the Urban Dictionary on January 05, 2004 by a guy named Levi.

Who, incidentally entered "Hootie Hoo" two days prior. He coined it as (and I quote) A hedz up to otha brothaz thet be chillin' in da hood that the popo is out an' prolly aroun' tha corner reddy to bus' yo ass fo smokin' that chronic stack. Made popular in part by Outkast in tha hook from "Slump" off Aquemimi.
He's Wrong. "Hootie Hoo" was made famous by OutKast, but it was via a song from their debut album by the same name. Fun song.
[Reply]
Ninerfan11 10:28 PM 08-01-2021
They literally told us they are using it for the great reset, duh
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 10:55 PM 08-01-2021
Originally Posted by :
...Fauci said, “Well, Jon, I disagree with them. I respectfully disagree with them. The fact is there are things that are individual responsibilities that one has, and there are things that have to do with you individually, which also impact others. And the spread of infection that we’re seeing now, the surge in cases, Jon, is impacting everyone in the country. So although you want to respect a person’s individual right, when you’re dealing with a public health situation, and we are, in fact, in a very serious public health challenge here with a pandemic, with a virus that has an extraordinary capability of spreading rapidly and efficiently from person to person. So a person’s individual decision to not wear a mask not only impacts them because if they get infected, even though they say it’s my decision if I get infected, I’ll worry about that. But the fact is if you get infected, even if you are without symptoms, you very well may infect another person who may be vulnerable, who may get seriously ill. So, in essence, you are encroaching on their individual rights because you’re making them vulnerable. So you could argue that situation both ways.”

Fauci apparently thinks there's a right to not be sick
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 11:09 PM 08-01-2021
Even if every single person gets vaccinated this will CONTINUE. This will NEVER end.
[Reply]
Page 628 of 1956
« First < 128528578618624625626627628 62963063163263867872811281628 > Last »
Up