ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 62 of 1956
« First < 12525859606162 63646566721121625621062 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Are you going to take the vaccine?
GloryDayz 08:48 AM 12-01-2020
I know I'm going to try to be first in line, but what about the rest of you? I'm not sure if the death count is where the science community wants it to be, plus Birdbrain hasn't been sworn in, so I expect there will be delays, but that's beside the point.

You can be honest.
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 11:51 AM 02-25-2021
Originally Posted by R Clark:
I
It’s been two hours since my first injection when should I expect to die? Was hoping I’d last till 6 o’clock when the wife gets home from work
Just curious but did they give you informed consent before you took the "jab"? Did they inform you what is in the vaccine and what possible side effects there might be? Seems like a fair question to ask.
[Reply]
cosmo20002 11:51 AM 02-25-2021
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
Stop being a pussy, go have your DNA rearranged!
For most of you, chances are that it would be a huge improvement.
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 11:56 AM 02-25-2021
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
My antibody test came back positive yesterday; the Moderna shots appear to have done their job.

:-) :-) :-)
It amazes me that someone like you who posted that the C0VIDS is a HOAX would be willing to take the C0vids vaccine. Doesn't really make any sense. They took away your freedom and you claimed it was a hoax yet you go along with the hoax and take the vaccine willingly just to be able to get a little freedom back so you can maybe get on a airplane to go scuba diving somewhere?
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 12:04 PM 02-25-2021
Originally Posted by SuperBowl4:
Just curious but did they give you informed consent before you took the "jab"? Did they inform you what is in the vaccine and what possible side effects there might be? Seems like a fair question to ask.
Pages of info that no one will read and we signed forms as well that no one will read. So happy to finally get the shot, a state of euphoria settled in. Being handed or vaccination card harkened back to the days of getting a drivers license or your first passport
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 12:09 PM 02-25-2021
Originally Posted by HonestChieffan:
Pages of info that no one will read and we signed forms as well that no one will read. So happy to finally get the shot, a state of euphoria settled in. Being handed or vaccination card harkened back to the days of getting a drivers license or your first passport
And what exactly has change other that the "euphoria" that you felt? Don't you still wear a mask when you go shopping? Has anyone asked to see your PROOF of Vaccination to conduct business? I'm intrigued.
[Reply]
cosmo20002 12:11 PM 02-25-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Of course we don't mean that Trump developed it in a lab. It was still his policy move to fund and warp-speed it, without which it would not have been possible. Adolt praises his secular god—the state — with every post he makes pushing these new techology vaccines being tested on the public in violation of the Nuremberg Codes. No wonder he has "Adolph" in his screen name. He's a verified Nazi.
"would not have been possible"holy shit:-)

First, Pfizer didn't take warp speed money and it was the first to be developed.
Second, there was a worldwide market for a vaccine. It was going to be developed as quickly as possible regardless of any Trump "policy."

Third, the thing you are trying to give Trump credit for (getting a vaccine quickly) is the same thing you are trying to criticize--that it was all done too quickly to produce something safe.:-)
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 12:18 PM 02-25-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
But what else have they given you?

Besides, the antibodies don't last even if you got covid.
This isn't true.

https://nypost.com/2021/01/07/covid-...fection-study/
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 12:21 PM 02-25-2021
Anybody remember when there used to be influenza and it was referred to as the Flu? -> http://www.independent.co.uk/news/he...-b1805124.html
[Reply]
Donger 12:29 PM 02-25-2021
Anybody remember when there used to be influenza and it was referred to as the Flu? -> http://www.independent.co.uk/news/he...-b1805124.html
Yes, and it's still around. Just in incredibly small numbers thanks mask-wearing and other mitigation efforts. You remember those, right?
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 12:39 PM 02-25-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
Yes, and it's still around. Just in incredibly small numbers thanks mask-wearing and other mitigation efforts. You remember those, right?
Not a single case of Flu in the UK. So all the people that didn't wear masks also contributed to the Flu being nonexistent in the U.K.? :-) :-)
[Reply]
Donger 12:47 PM 02-25-2021
Not a single case of Flu in the UK. So all the people that didn't wear masks also contributed to the Flu being nonexistent in the U.K.? :-) :-)
There have been influenza cases in the UK this season. It's just been extremely low compared to normal, just like here.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 12:51 PM 02-25-2021
It amazes me that someone like you who posted that the C0VIDS is a HOAX would be willing to take the C0vids vaccine. Doesn't really make any sense. They took away your freedom and you claimed it was a hoax yet you go along with the hoax and take the vaccine willingly just to be able to get a little freedom back so you can maybe get on a airplane to go scuba diving somewhere?
False. I said the pandemic is a hoax.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 12:52 PM 02-25-2021
There have been influenza cases in the UK this season. It's just been extremely low compared to normal, just like here.
Which is evidence that the measures taken to reduce the spread of Covid-19 are effective, but of course nutjobs twist it around to fit into their baseless theories.
[Reply]
DJJasonp 12:52 PM 02-25-2021
But with that logic, shouldnt COVID be non-existent/low numbers in places such as California that have been locked down for a year now.

You cant have it both ways.....
[Reply]
Donger 12:53 PM 02-25-2021
Originally Posted by DJJasonp:
But with that logic, shouldnt COVID be non-existent/low numbers in places such as California that have been locked down for a year now.

You cant have it both ways.....
You're missing an important point. Influenza didn't get a real chance to become prevalent due to the mitigation efforts that have been in place. COVID-19 got that chance.
[Reply]
Page 62 of 1956
« First < 12525859606162 63646566721121625621062 > Last »
Up