ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 559 of 1956
« First < 59459509549555556557558559 56056156256356960965910591559 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Are you going to take the vaccine?
GloryDayz 08:48 AM 12-01-2020
I know I'm going to try to be first in line, but what about the rest of you? I'm not sure if the death count is where the science community wants it to be, plus Birdbrain hasn't been sworn in, so I expect there will be delays, but that's beside the point.

You can be honest.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 04:31 PM 07-26-2021
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
You could make that argument against any preventative medical treatment. Physical? Bloodwork? Colonoscopy? Don't need it.
Correct! Don't need it
[Reply]
BlackOp 04:34 PM 07-26-2021
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:

Nice choice for governor, Californians.
Remember that time...pre-vaccintion...when he was locking down the state? He was then photographed at one of the most expensive restaurants in the world with his medical team...unmasked and sitting right next to each other..

It was one of most ridiculous things during this whole shit-show. Obviously, the threat of Covid is non-existent when your food is $600 a plate...

Actions dictate intent...and none of them were actually worried about Covid. This whole thing has been a globalist-induced farce...

Rationalize away...you know you have to.

[Reply]
Imon Yourside 04:36 PM 07-26-2021
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Remember that time...pre-vaccintion...when he was locking down the state? He was then photographed at one of the most expensive restaurants in the world with his medical team...unmasked and sitting right next to each other..

Actions dictate intent...and none of them were actually worried about Covid. This whole thing has been a globalist-induced farce...

Rationalize away...you know you have to.

Complete pos, hang him with Fauci.
[Reply]
NinerDoug 04:48 PM 07-26-2021
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:

Nice choice for governor, Californians.
That was an idiotic thing to say. It's like driving drunk when all the sober people are magically immune from getting hit, and the only people you can injure are other people also driving drunk.

You could say that they are hurting the "vaccinated community"
:-) by keeping things restricted, but the overwhelming of the healthcare system seems to be not a significant risk anymore. I think the restrictions should go. Anyone not getting the vaccine is only hurting himself and potentially other people who choose not to get it.
[Reply]
eDave 04:49 PM 07-26-2021
Originally Posted by NinerDoug:
That was an idiotic thing to say. It's like driving drunk when all the sober people are magically immune from getting hit, and the only people you can injure are other people also driving drunk.

You could say that they are hurting the "vaccinated community" :-) by keeping things restricted, but the overwhelming of the healthcare system seems to be not a significant risk anymore. I think the restrictions should go. Anyone not getting the vaccine is only hurting himself and potentially other people who choose not to get it.
Everybody has lost their God damned minds, man.
[Reply]
petegz28 05:26 PM 07-26-2021
Originally Posted by banyon:
Oh yeah, you didn't say ALL. Great tapout there. You implied it as if it were substantial. It isn't.
Whatever you need to tell yourself. It's not my fault you tried to argue where there was no argument to be had.

That's twice today. Maybe you should call it a night.
[Reply]
petegz28 05:28 PM 07-26-2021
Originally Posted by NinerDoug:

You could say that they are hurting the "vaccinated community" :-) by keeping things restricted, but the overwhelming of the healthcare system seems to be not a significant risk anymore. I think the restrictions should go. Anyone not getting the vaccine is only hurting himself and potentially other people who choose not to get it.
But reasons and things.....and stuff! Don't forget stuff!!!!
[Reply]
BlackOp 05:38 PM 07-26-2021
Originally Posted by eDave:
Everybody has lost their God damned minds, man.
The only people "losing their minds"...are the ones being bounced back-n-forth by the ever-changing corporate media lies

I've known exactly was this was from the onset....

Newsome's actions say everything I need to know....and the fact they said protests (riots) were fine but church, funerals and family gatherings would spread C19...and therefore banned.

This has and continues to be a Psyop.

Remember this...from 14 months ago.

[Reply]
BlackOp 05:47 PM 07-26-2021
And..remember this nugget from the "health experts"....sounds legit.

That capture below is 100% insanity....but keep on trusting the media to provide you with up-to-date science.

It flat out states one protest isn't a C19 risk...but another protest is.

[Reply]
banyon 05:50 PM 07-26-2021

Rep. Clay Higgins (R-LA) has Covid again. No details on whether heís vaxxed, but he had Covid last year. He says this time around it is a lot worse. For anyone thinking natural immunity will protect them from Delta ... get the vaccine. pic.twitter.com/d7b7iarWpO

— Robert J. DeNault (@robertjdenault) July 26, 2021

[Reply]
2112 05:56 PM 07-26-2021
If somebody doesnít want to take the vaccine itís unfair to crucify and demonize them. The antibodies donít last for forever, this is true. But to make it a conservative/liberal thing is ridiculous. And itís being fueled by the media, of course.

Ftr Iíve had it and been vaccinated.
[Reply]
Donger 06:06 PM 07-26-2021
https://www.tennessean.com/story/new...19/8086143002/
[Reply]
banyon 06:15 PM 07-26-2021
Originally Posted by 2112:
If somebody doesn’t want to take the vaccine it’s unfair to crucify and demonize them. The antibodies don’t last for forever, this is true. But to make it a conservative/liberal thing is ridiculous. And it’s being fueled by the media, of course.

Ftr I’ve had it and been vaccinated.
Agree in principle, but if they are going to use social media to try to persuade others to join them in that view, then someone should respond as well, lest those undecided think without opposition there must be something to the misinformation
[Reply]
2112 06:29 PM 07-26-2021
Agree in principle, but if they are going to use social media to try to persuade others to join them in that view, then someone should respond as well, lest those undecided think without opposition there must be something to the misinformation
Free speech is misinformation?

Comrade banyon?
[Reply]
Donger 06:33 PM 07-26-2021
Originally Posted by 2112:
Free speech is misinformation?

Comrade banyon?
Yes, sometimes.

For example, some people think that the vaccines make one magnetic, or that the vaccinated shed the virus. Both of those are false and misinformation.
[Reply]
Page 559 of 1956
« First < 59459509549555556557558559 56056156256356960965910591559 > Last »
Up