ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 503 of 1956
« First < 3403453493499500501502503 50450550650751355360310031503 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Are you going to take the vaccine?
GloryDayz 08:48 AM 12-01-2020
I know I'm going to try to be first in line, but what about the rest of you? I'm not sure if the death count is where the science community wants it to be, plus Birdbrain hasn't been sworn in, so I expect there will be delays, but that's beside the point.

You can be honest.
[Reply]
Donger 09:01 AM 07-19-2021
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Any proven deaths yet?
[Reply]
El Lobo Gordo 09:02 AM 07-19-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
Because they are highly effective at preventing developing COVID-19, and if the vaccinated do develop COVID-19, the vast majority of the vaccinated are not likely to have severe symptoms or die from it.

Anything else I can help you with?
This is situation as I see it. You can help me out by showing were I am seeing it wrong.

1. Governments and organizations like the CDC and WHO have no qualms about lying to public particularly if the motivation to do so is to prevent a tragedy of the commons.

2. Companies like Google, Twitter, Facebook, Amazon, major "news" outlets etc, have taken upon themselves to be the arbiters of truth.

3. That Consortium that acts as the arbiters of truth have decided that the truth is what the government, CDC and WHO says is the truth.

4. I can free ride on herd immunity.

5. Even if I get Covid-19 I am highly unlikely to die or suffer any serious long term harm.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 09:04 AM 07-19-2021

[Reply]
Donger 09:05 AM 07-19-2021
Originally Posted by El Lobo Gordo:
This is situation as I see it. You can help me out by showing were I am seeing it wrong.

1. Governments and organizations like the CDC and WHO have no qualms about lying to public particularly if the motivation to do so is to prevent a tragedy of the commons.

2. Companies like Google, Twitter, Facebook, Amazon, major "news" outlets etc, have taken upon themselves to be the arbiters of truth.

3. That Consortium that acts as the arbiters of truth have decided that the truth is what the government, CDC and WHO says is the truth.

4. I can free ride on herd immunity.

5. Even if I get Covid-19 I am highly unlikely to die or suffer any serious long term harm.
Do you have an actual question I can answer?
[Reply]
El Lobo Gordo 09:06 AM 07-19-2021
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Why is donger shilling for the vaccine so hard? Anyone got any idea?
Sometimes I wonder if he is a foreign operative whose mission is to spread misinformation, hate and discontent in the US.
[Reply]
Donger 09:07 AM 07-19-2021
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
I guess that's a no.

And, once again, even if ALL those reported deaths were caused by the vaccines, that .0018%

Not working out for you very well, is it...
[Reply]
BleedingRed 09:09 AM 07-19-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
I guess that's a no.

And, once again, even if ALL those reported deaths were caused by the vaccines, that .0018%

Not working out for you very well, is it...
Dude you are a fucking buzz kill.......... Seriously the worst poster the board has.

You offer nothing, but talking points. No personality etc, just quit.
[Reply]
Donger 09:09 AM 07-19-2021
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Dude you are a ****ing buzz kill.......... Seriously the worst poster the board has.

You offer nothing, but talking points. No personality etc, just quit.
:-)
[Reply]
Donger 09:10 AM 07-19-2021
Originally Posted by El Lobo Gordo:
Sometimes I wonder if he is a foreign operative whose mission is to spread misinformation, hate and discontent in the US.
We have enough Americans doing that already. See above.
[Reply]
El Lobo Gordo 09:10 AM 07-19-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
Do you have an actual question I can answer?
I asked you to help me out by showing me where I am seeing the situation wrong. I guess you can't help me out...or I am seeing the situation correctly.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 09:11 AM 07-19-2021

[Reply]
Donger 09:12 AM 07-19-2021
Originally Posted by El Lobo Gordo:
I asked you to help me out by showing me where I am seeing the situation wrong. I can you can't help me out...or I am seeing the situation correctly.
Well, we can start with 1:

What do you think the CDC is lying about? Be specific.
[Reply]
El Lobo Gordo 09:15 AM 07-19-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
Well, we can start with 1:

What do you think the CDC is lying about? Be specific.
I said they have no qualms about lying to prevent a tragedy of the commons.
[Reply]
Donger 09:16 AM 07-19-2021
Originally Posted by El Lobo Gordo:
I said they have no qualms about lying to prevent a tragedy of the commons.
Yes, and I presume that you think they are presently. If so, about what?
[Reply]
BleedingRed 09:22 AM 07-19-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
Yes, and I presume that you think they are presently. If so, about what?
For someone with all the answers you sure do ask alot of questions.....
[Reply]
Page 503 of 1956
« First < 3403453493499500501502503 50450550650751355360310031503 > Last »
Up