ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 46 of 1956
« First < 364243444546 4748495056961465461046 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Are you going to take the vaccine?
GloryDayz 08:48 AM 12-01-2020
I know I'm going to try to be first in line, but what about the rest of you? I'm not sure if the death count is where the science community wants it to be, plus Birdbrain hasn't been sworn in, so I expect there will be delays, but that's beside the point.

You can be honest.
[Reply]
Over Yonder 06:23 PM 02-12-2021
Originally Posted by Randallflagg:
Exactly. That's why I'm curious as to how these young folks are all getting vaccinated? I don't personally give a crap - but something is definitely "rotten" in the set up.....
Yea, it is some crazy political loops being jumped through. I am 44, high blood pressure, but otherwise healthy. I work in a meat packing plant and am eligible right now to go to first aid and get jabbed. Actually, have been eligible for several days now. I work with a guy younger than me who is a smoker but otherwise no known health problems, and he has already done both rounds.

There are some politics involved for sure:-)
[Reply]
alanm 08:44 PM 02-12-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
I had the flu each of the past three years when I was traveling a lot. Had another sometime in the early 2000s, two in the 1990's, one in the 1980's. I guess I am prone to it but I do have some immunity issues.

Somehow, I have not had Covid unless what I had last mid-February was it. Just never had the shallow breathing or loss of taste. It was nasty though.For the first time, on the third day of could not get out of bed at all, I took 50,000 IUs of Vit D3 and more than half my symptoms were gone the next day. I was back on my feet, but would tire a bit midday which was handled with a short nap. That went on for two more days; then I was normal again. So the Vit D does help reduce symptoms.

So all through the rest of this matter, been taking Vit D3 regularly in a high enough dose along with Zinc, C, Kyolic (garlic) and my usual B vitamins. My doctor recommended the D3 btw. If I feel my throat getting scratchy or sore, I use a nebulizer with hydrogen peroxide and water and the symptoms disappear. I've escaped Covid so far apparently, but no travel until summer, once to Texas/Okla and within Florida from Tampa to Jacksonville.
Isn't that a bit much BEP? I take 3 @ 400 D3 per day. Along with 15,000 B-12. And then a Multi Vit. I figure that about covers it. :-)
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 08:50 PM 02-12-2021
Originally Posted by alanm:
Isn't that a bit much BEP? I take 3 @ 400 D3 per day. Along with 15,000 B-12. And then a Multi Vit. I figure that about covers it. :-)
Not if you're deficient. My doctor recommended 10,000 IU's for a daily dose. I just took a ton more when I had that flu last year that one day, because I was deficient. I've heard of high doses before mid an illness and for the deficient. I get the flu too much. Haven't had it this year yet at all, or Covid.
[Reply]
alanm 08:56 PM 02-12-2021
Exactly. That's why I'm curious as to how these young folks are all getting vaccinated? I don't personally give a crap - but something is definitely "rotten" in the set up.....
Yeah.. All I've been hearing is the most vulnerable and front line health care people first. Or is it past that point already? And people with money will always be able to shove Grandma to the floor to get their way as always.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 08:57 PM 02-12-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Not if you're deficient. My doctor recommended 10,000 IU's for a daily dose. I just took a ton more when I had that flu last year that one day, because I was deficient. I've heard of high doses before mid an illness and for the deficient. I get the flu too much. Haven't had it this year yet at all, or Covid.
If you're not getting much sunlight during the winter for sure 5k at least.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 01:35 PM 02-13-2021
As of Jan. 29, 501 deaths — a subset of 11,249 total adverse events — had been reported to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s (CDC) Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System(VAERS) following COVID-19 vaccinations. The numbers reflect reports filed between Dec. 14, 2020, and Jan. 29, 2021...

So far, only the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines have been granted Emergency Use Authorization in the U.S. by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA). By the FDA’s own definition, the vaccines are still considered experimental until fully licensed.
There's the usual cover their ass note in there about needing more "confirmation" that these were due to the vaccine—the precise OPPOSITE of what they did when reporting deaths from Covid. Not surprising with the amount of corruption in the CDC per Judy Mikovits. I already posted how some elderly who survived Covid did die after taking one of these vaccines.

https://www.globalresearch.ca/501-de...a-show/5736536
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 01:37 PM 02-13-2021
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
If you're not getting much sunlight during the winter for sure 5k at least.
I take 10k daily as that is what my doctor recommends. I will probably take less in the warmer months.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 01:47 PM 02-13-2021
1 hour and counting
[Reply]
LOCOChief 02:05 PM 02-13-2021
Im 54 and got the 2nd shot last Wednesday. I guess Florida has its shit together
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 02:21 PM 02-13-2021
You know as well as I do, Commie Dems don't value elderly people because they are not productive to the State." There is your answer. Thin the herd.:-)
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 02:45 PM 02-13-2021
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink:
You know as well as I do, Commie Dems don't value elderly people because they are not productive to the State." There is your answer. Thin the herd.:-)
https://covidvaccine.mo.gov/data/

do a little homework.....Mo is doing quite well and clearly older folks are the priority. Maybe in commie dem states its different thankfully we are in a good Christian Republican led state
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 02:46 PM 02-13-2021
Originally Posted by LOCOChief:
Im 54 and got the 2nd shot last Wednesday. I guess Florida has its shit together
Until delayed adverse reactions pop-up. Then the shit will hit the fan.

Two doctors claimed should you get Covid after the vaccine, it will kill you instead. Does something to your white blood cells which kill infections and the cytokine storm takes over your body.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 02:47 PM 02-13-2021
Smart boys and girls, I presume the girls aren't since there's a warning to not take these vaccines if you are of child bearing age.
Pentagon Touts Vaccine Administration Rate Amid Concerns of Widespread Refusal

The Defense Department is touting its vaccine administration rate as concerns mount that troops are declining to take the voluntary inoculation.

https://www.usnews.com/news/national...l-among-troops

GOOD for THEM! I just thought they weren't going to get it until later, due to it being experimental.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 03:22 PM 02-13-2021
Got shot.

Moderna
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 03:27 PM 02-13-2021
Originally Posted by displacedinMN:
Got shot.

Moderna
Sorry to hear.
[Reply]
Page 46 of 1956