ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 32 of 1953
« First < 222829303132 3334353642821325321032 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Are you going to take the vaccine?
GloryDayz 08:48 AM 12-01-2020
I know I'm going to try to be first in line, but what about the rest of you? I'm not sure if the death count is where the science community wants it to be, plus Birdbrain hasn't been sworn in, so I expect there will be delays, but that's beside the point.

You can be honest.
[Reply]
Pawnmower 12:23 PM 01-16-2021
Originally Posted by banyon:
Pretty much my entire state except a few select stores.

Isn't SD the second worst state in covid spread rate Or have things gotten any better?
[Reply]
Pawnmower 12:25 PM 01-16-2021
Originally Posted by Over Yonder:
Should I trust my TV or the people/community I live in? That's a somewhat serious question. Where should I be here?

Do whatever YOU want...thats true freedom right? But if a business requires you to put on a mask to enter THEIR property -- either dont
enter , or put your mask on. Not really that ****ign hard to figure out...
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 12:36 PM 01-16-2021
What we're seeing is folks like Lex, who protects and covers-up corruption by BigPharma, will say an experimental vaccine had nothing to do with any deaths or bad reaction but the willingness to label many deaths are being due to Covid when they're not, is okay That's corruption.

The leading BigPharma companies have been found guilty via mass lawsuits of lying and corruption regarding the safety of their products for decades. They are also responsible for the opoid epidemic. The following list is just the tip of the iceberg. Thanks to lobbyists for that industry and the revolving door at the FDA of former Big Pharma company executives who then return to the same companies being the regulators. These cats also regulate their competition out of business.

Biggest ever pharma lawsuits by settlement amount: Ranking the top ten

https://www.pharmaceutical-technolog...ical-lawsuits/

[Reply]
Pawnmower 12:39 PM 01-16-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
bad reaction

No one is saying allergic reactions aren't due to the vaccine. Literally no one is saying that. What they are saying is
that at worst you get an epi-pen shot and move on...and the benefits of having a vaccinated population outweigh the
rare cases of severe allergic reactions needing an epi-shot.

This really isn't difficult stuff here. You're making this way harder than it is.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 01:10 PM 01-16-2021
The only after affects Iím feeling is a hangover this morning.

But I think thatís because I drank bourbon all night.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 01:53 PM 01-16-2021
Originally Posted by Bowser:
The left is not politicizing the Chinese Flu. And thank goodness for that.
:-)
[Reply]
banyon 02:20 PM 01-16-2021
Originally Posted by Pawnmower:
Isn't SD the second worst state in covid spread rate Or have things gotten any better?
Yeah we are right up there. ND was slightly ahead of us, but they passed some mask rules and they have come down.
[Reply]
banyon 02:21 PM 01-16-2021
Originally Posted by Pawnmower:
Thats where I would shop
My wife and I prefer the Menards because they are super aggressive about it. They will shout you down if you try to go in even with a lowered mask.

Sams Club gets a little lax once people are in the store, but there’s a good bit of space so we still go there too. Walmart is ugh.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 03:30 PM 01-16-2021
Do you need a vaccine for a political virus? Well...if CNN says so.
[Reply]
Lex Luthor 03:57 PM 01-16-2021
But here's the thing Lex. My area has only had 2 deaths that is contributed to this. SINCE IT STARTED!! I sent you my county some time back to verify this. Man, we have had more auto accident deaths than deaths that have been blamed on Covid. At what point do people climb out from under their bed and realize life has risks? I might get struck by lightning while I am walking my pet unicorn next Tuesday. Do I just stay hunkered under my bed waiting for the government to save me?

Should I trust my TV or the people/community I live in? That's a somewhat serious question. Where should I be here?
Nobody is telling you to hide under your bed. It's nice that only 2 people in your area have died from COVID. Other parts of the country aren't so lucky.

Regarding your question about who you should "trust": do you think the CDC is lying when they say over 390,000 Americans have been killed by COVID? A lot of people are suffering, and a lot of people are dying. Some hospitals are overwhelmed with COVID patients, and at times they are completely out of beds for ICU patients. Or do you think that's just "fake news" because the hospital closest to you is not not overwhelmed?

All you've really done here is reinforce the point I made in an earlier post: since COVID hasn't affected you personally, you choose to believe it's some kind of hoax, and you can't be bothered to care about the 390,000 people who have died from it. To you it's just a meaningless statistic because nobody in your immediate family has been killed by it.
[Reply]
Over Yonder 05:03 PM 01-16-2021
Originally Posted by Lex Luthor:
Nobody is telling you to hide under your bed. It's nice that only 2 people in your area have died from COVID. Other parts of the country aren't so lucky.

Regarding your question about who you should "trust": do you think the CDC is lying when they say over 390,000 Americans have been killed by COVID? A lot of people are suffering, and a lot of people are dying. Some hospitals are overwhelmed with COVID patients, and at times they are completely out of beds for ICU patients. Or do you think that's just "fake news" because the hospital closest to you is not not overwhelmed?

All you've really done here is reinforce the point I made in an earlier post: since COVID hasn't affected you personally, you choose to believe it's some kind of hoax, and you can't be bothered to care about the 390,000 people who have died from it. To you it's just a meaningless statistic because nobody in your immediate family has been killed by it.
Not only immediate family, but immediate friends.... and immediate neighbors..... and immediate co workers..... and immediate gas station clerks, etc. etc.

Man, what you are doing here is pissing on my head and asking me to believe it's raining. It's nuts how the world is going bezerk over a virus with over a 99.5% survival rate. And you appear to be buying the bullshit. I have actually HAD this most terrible virus, I can't be sold a bucket of bullshit about it. One of my co workers when he came back to work after forced quarantine because of this most vicious illness told me....

Originally Posted by :
Give me the choice of Covid or the common cold, and I will take Covid every day of the week and twice on Sunday.
It is a paper tiger. If a person is in some kind of fragile state to start with, this thing is bad news, no doubt. But so is the common cold and the seasonal flu.

I just can't understand you TV worshippers :-)
[Reply]
vailpass 05:07 PM 01-16-2021
Originally Posted by Bowser:
The left is not politicizing the Chinese Flu. And thank goodness for that.
Yes. Thank goodness the Dems didnít use the Wuhan Flu as a political tool in the presidential election. That would have been flat wrong.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 05:07 PM 01-16-2021
Not only immediate family, but immediate friends.... and immediate neighbors..... and immediate co workers..... and immediate gas station clerks, etc. etc.

Man, what you are doing here is pissing on my head and asking me to believe it's raining. It's nuts how the world is going bezerk over a virus with over a 99.5% survival rate. And you appear to be buying the bullshit. I have actually HAD this most terrible virus, I can't be sold a bucket of bullshit about it. One of my co workers when he came back to work after forced quarantine because of this most vicious illness told me....

It is a paper tiger. If a person is in some kind of fragile state to start with, this thing is bad news, no doubt. But so is the common cold and the seasonal flu.

I just can't understand you TV worshippers :-)
Yeah. It's only killed 1/900 Americans and caused the largest decline in life expectancy in 40 years because it's a paper tiger. The worldwide medical consensus is just a bunch of misguided idiots compared to your coworker.
[Reply]
Over Yonder 05:13 PM 01-16-2021
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
Yeah. It's only killed 1/900 Americans and caused the largest decline in life expectancy in 40 years because it's a paper tiger. The worldwide medical consensus is just a bunch of misguided idiots compared to your coworker.
....And me, don't forget me. And my wife. And my neighbor, and my buddy from another state and etc.etc.

I guess I should believe your stats more than actual humans I personally know (including myself), correct?
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 05:34 PM 01-16-2021
....And me, don't forget me. And my wife. And my neighbor, and my buddy from another state and etc.etc.

I guess I should believe your stats more than actual humans I personally know (including myself), correct?
Yes, because it's an accumulation of millions of experiences, not an n of 5 as sampled by a moron.
[Reply]
Page 32 of 1953
« First < 222829303132 3334353642821325321032 > Last »
Up