ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 31 of 1953
« First < 212728293031 3233343541811315311031 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Are you going to take the vaccine?
GloryDayz 08:48 AM 12-01-2020
I know I'm going to try to be first in line, but what about the rest of you? I'm not sure if the death count is where the science community wants it to be, plus Birdbrain hasn't been sworn in, so I expect there will be delays, but that's beside the point.

You can be honest.
[Reply]
banyon 09:25 AM 01-16-2021
Originally Posted by Over Yonder:
Yep. Vacationed in the Hill City neighborhood this last fall. Awesome place and only had to war a mask at one place. Had a great time and spent too much money. Good for the state :-)
Hill City is a cool place to visit. Hopefully you went to the Alpine Inn to eat, one of the best local places, impossible to beat German cuisine.
[Reply]
Over Yonder 09:26 AM 01-16-2021
Originally Posted by Lex Luthor:
The excess death count in the USA for 2020 is right at 400,000, yet BEP thinks that COVID deaths aren't really happening, and that they are being misreported as COVID deaths when they are actually deaths due to other causes.

Nine million people have already been vaccinated in this country. One guy dies of a brain hemorrhage linked to a blood disaster 16 days after he was vaccinated, and BEP immediately concludes that the vaccine killed him. There is zero proof that his death had anything to do with being vaccinated. And even if the vaccine DID cause his death, that would mean 1 person out of 9,000,0000 died. That sounds pretty ****ing safe to me. It's a helluva lot safer than just sitting around waiting to be infected by a virus that killed over 350,000 Americans in 9 months.
What about the countless millions of us that have contracted this terrible disease and didn't even fart? Do the survivors of this terrible plague not matter? I didn't take a vaccine and I survived :-)
[Reply]
banyon 09:28 AM 01-16-2021
What about the countless millions of us that have contracted this terrible disease and didn't even fart? Do the survivors of this terrible plague not matter? I didn't take a vaccine and I survived :-)
What about the thousands who have played Russian Roulette and lived? Didnít affect them one bit. Didi mao!
[Reply]
GloryDayz 09:31 AM 01-16-2021
Well now that I've had my first shot, is it safe to say I've had it, maybe? Let's hope, when I have it some time after my second shot, my antibody test comes back positive...
[Reply]
BDj23 01-16-2021, 09:33 AM
This message has been deleted by BDj23.
Lex Luthor 09:36 AM 01-16-2021
I'm glad you survived. That doesn't mean we should ignore the 393,000 people who have died from COVID so far in this country.

Unfortunately, that is the typical right-wing Republican reaction. If it doesn't affect you, you don't care.
[Reply]
Over Yonder 09:36 AM 01-16-2021
Originally Posted by banyon:
Hill City is a cool place to visit. Hopefully you went to the Alpine Inn to eat, one of the best local places, impossible to beat German cuisine.
I wish I would have had this conversation before we went. I don't recall that place but I would have loved to try it. We mostly ate at the cabin before we left each day and maybe a fast food joint for lunch depending on where/which direction we went that particular day. Then bbqing and beer for the evening :-)
[Reply]
banyon 09:43 AM 01-16-2021
I wish I would have had this conversation before we went. I don't recall that place but I would have loved to try it. We mostly ate at the cabin before we left each day and maybe a fast food joint for lunch depending on where/which direction we went that particular day. Then bbqing and beer for the evening :-)
Go to Crazy Horse or see the Buffalo herd at Custer St park?
[Reply]
Over Yonder 09:44 AM 01-16-2021
I'm glad you survived. That doesn't mean we should ignore the 393,000 people who have died so far in this country.

Unfortunately, that is the typical right-wing Republican reaction. If it doesn't affect you, you don't care.
But here's the thing Lex. My area has only had 2 deaths that is contributed to this. SINCE IT STARTED!! I sent you my county some time back to verify this. Man, we have had more auto accident deaths than deaths that have been blamed on Covid. At what point do people climb out from under their bed and realize life has risks? I might get struck by lightning while I am walking my pet unicorn next Tuesday. Do I just stay hunkered under my bed waiting for the government to save me?

Should I trust my TV or the people/community I live in? That's a somewhat serious question. Where should I be here?
[Reply]
Over Yonder 09:49 AM 01-16-2021
Go to Crazy Horse or see the Buffalo herd at Custer St park?
We did both! The Buffalo herd was done from the helicopter so I just assume it was Custer St Park. Not sure. Also did the helicopter ride over the Badlands from Interior I believe. Don't quote me on that town name, but it sounds right.
[Reply]
Bowser 09:51 AM 01-16-2021
I'm glad you survived. That doesn't mean we should ignore the 393,000 people who have died from COVID so far in this country.

The left is not politicizing the Chinese Flu. And thank goodness for that.
[Reply]
banyon 09:55 AM 01-16-2021
We did both! The Buffalo herd was done from the helicopter so I just assume it was Custer St Park. Not sure. Also did the helicopter ride over the Badlands from Interior I believe. Don't quote me on that town name, but it sounds right.
That’s correct. Sounds like you hit some high points, next time don’t use the helicopter though! :-)

The the Lodge at Interior has great Indian Tacos.
[Reply]
Over Yonder 10:00 AM 01-16-2021
Thatís correct. Sounds like you hit some high points, next time donít use the helicopter though! :-)

The the Lodge at Interior has great Indian Tacos.
One thing I distinctly remember about the helicopter ride. The pilot said, while we were flying over Interior, that it was a well rounded community. They had 2 bars and 2 churches. I laughed :-)
[Reply]
phisherman 10:11 AM 01-16-2021
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Could you run a 5K before the vaccine, or is speed and endurance a possible side effect?
Great question. Though that would be a great possible side effect, alas, I run that distance four or five days per week. No noticeable change in pace yesterday.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 12:14 PM 01-16-2021
Unexpected String of Allergic Reactions Causes Delays at ĎVaccination Super Station' Near Petco Park

The "Vaccination Super Station" opened on Jan. 11 with a goal to immunize 5,000 health care workers daily as San Diego County and California work to ramp up coronavirus vaccinations

https://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/loc...loses/2495604/

[Reply]
Pawnmower 12:20 PM 01-16-2021
Pretty much my entire state except a few select stores.

Thats where I would shop
[Reply]
Page 31 of 1953
« First < 212728293031 3233343541811315311031 > Last »
Up