ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1927 of 1953
« First < 927142718271877191719231924192519261927 19281929193019311937 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Are you going to take the vaccine?
GloryDayz 08:48 AM 12-01-2020
I know I'm going to try to be first in line, but what about the rest of you? I'm not sure if the death count is where the science community wants it to be, plus Birdbrain hasn't been sworn in, so I expect there will be delays, but that's beside the point.

You can be honest.
[Reply]
Pawnmower 04:09 PM 08-16-2022
just curious if you guys think theres tons of people out there dropping dead from the billions of doses of vaccines that are being kept secret? Is there going to be a generation of sterile people? What's the outcome going to be from the poison vaccines and when should we begin seeing people dying etc?
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 04:13 PM 08-16-2022
Originally Posted by Pawnmower:
just curious if you guys think theres tons of people out there dropping dead from the billions of doses of vaccines that are being kept secret? Is there going to be a generation of sterile people? What's the outcome going to be from the poison vaccines and when should we begin seeing people dying etc?
They sure seem to be getting Covid more than the unjabbed at this point.
[Reply]
LiveSteam 04:17 PM 08-16-2022
tell yourself whatever you want

those under 50 (like me) aren't even eligible to get jabbed any more than the original vax (the 2 dose).

I got it and was happy with the results. many People I know who got covid during the waves without the vax got super sick. I tested positive with no symptoms. Would I have been fine without it? most likely. but with the vax I would have never even known I had it, had I not tested.

I made a choice to get it to better my odds of not getting super sick. That's how vaccines work. I get flu shots every year also, since I'm around kids.

Honestly at this point it seems like you're dwelling on this a lot more than a sane person should. Everyone in here has made their mind up. No point in arguing too much.

The only interesting thing worth discussing is Novavax because it's not mRNA. if I could have, I probably would have taken novavax but it only just got approved so it wasn't an option.
Not vaxed. I got beat up pretty good for 3 weeks. Few weeks back.
Attacked pretty much everything but my respiratory system.
It's some weird shit. Demonic
[Reply]
Pawnmower 04:53 PM 08-16-2022
Originally Posted by LiveSteam:
Not vaxed. I got beat up pretty good for 3 weeks. Few weeks back.
Attacked pretty much everything but my respiratory system.
It's some weird shit. Demonic
that is weird. sorry you went through that. hopefully you got good old fashioned natural immunity for a bit.

if you don't like the mRNA style vaxes, check out novavax. I'm not super up on it as much as others since im.not eligible for it but it's supposed to be more traditional & very effective.
[Reply]
Pawnmower 04:54 PM 08-16-2022
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
They sure seem to be getting Covid more than the unjabbed at this point.
it might be due to there being more vaxxed than unvaxxed in most places
[Reply]
LiveSteam 05:13 PM 08-16-2022
that is weird. sorry you went through that. hopefully you got good old fashioned natural immunity for a bit.

if you don't like the mRNA style vaxes, check out novavax. I'm not super up on it as much as others since im.not eligible for it but it's supposed to be more traditional & very effective.
After what I went through. I better have some immunity built up.
I'll check out novavax.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 05:15 PM 08-16-2022
:-)

Novavax is no different than the other vaggseeens.

Doesn't prevent symptoms or transmission. Fatal side effects.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 06:09 PM 08-16-2022
40% excess deaths in a lot demos, oh we don’t wanna use that stat anymore. It was all the rage during Covid
[Reply]
BleedingRed 06:10 PM 08-16-2022
it might be due to there being more vaxxed than unvaxxed in most places
Probably has more to do with natural immunity not waning
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 06:36 PM 08-16-2022

This guy hasn't heard about the huge uptick in excess deaths throughout the world.

Pawn, what's behind the surge in cases of SADS? Climate change?
[Reply]
Pawnmower 09:13 PM 08-16-2022
I dont know what SADS is.

Sounds like what your dad feels when he thinks about you and what a failure you are.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 09:36 PM 08-16-2022

“Why is everyone sick?”

“When looking at pre-pandemic levels, we’re actually 7x sicker” pic.twitter.com/xUCEfKnCbs

— Mediaspot (@mediaspotnz) August 15, 2022

[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 03:00 AM 08-17-2022
I dont know what SADS is.

Sounds like what your dad feels when he thinks about you and what a failure you are.
Of course you don’t.

https://euroweeklynews.com/2022/06/0...syndrome-sads/

You probably aren’t aware of a huge uptick in athlete deaths and cardiac issues either. Or the spike in cancers and autoimmune diseases.
[Reply]
louie aguiar 06:58 AM 08-17-2022

[Reply]
R Clark 07:02 AM 08-17-2022
Why would you take part in a drug study while pregnant?
[Reply]
Page 1927 of 1953
« First < 927142718271877191719231924192519261927 19281929193019311937 > Last »
Up