ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 129 of 1956
« First < 2979119125126127128129 1301311321331391792296291129 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Are you going to take the vaccine?
GloryDayz 08:48 AM 12-01-2020
I know I'm going to try to be first in line, but what about the rest of you? I'm not sure if the death count is where the science community wants it to be, plus Birdbrain hasn't been sworn in, so I expect there will be delays, but that's beside the point.

You can be honest.
[Reply]
BigBeauford 01:04 PM 04-13-2021
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
Master Soros...err...my buddy in the NSA told me that the vaccines all contain microscopic tracking devices that allow us to be identified. The unvaccinated will be rounded up at gun point, and will be forced to submit to obscene sexual experimentation at the hands of Bill Gates and his minions.
Whoa, I don't even remember typing that. I think Soros himself must have inhabited me like an Agent Smith.

On topic: it's people's choice to be ignorant. One occasional function of my job is to audit people who audit physicians' charts. Those COVID cases look like fun. Look up "ground glass opacities" sometime.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 01:07 PM 04-13-2021
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
:-)
Why "should" it scare people from taking the other vaccines? I get that some people scare far easier than others, but this seems ridiculous.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 01:18 PM 04-13-2021
We’ll surely see a rash of kuckservatives whining “You can mandate We take the Vax, but only if you do it LEGALLY”
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 01:20 PM 04-13-2021
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
Why "should" it scare people from taking the other vaccines? I get that some people scare far easier than others, but this seems ridiculous.

Why should a possible problem with a rushed "vaccine" lead people to have concerns about other "vaccines" that were rushed, in about the same amount of time, into production to fight the same virus, particularly when at least one of the other "vaccine" options has also been shown to have potential problems?

You can't be so stupid as to not grasp the sensible "why?" of that.
[Reply]
Donger 01:24 PM 04-13-2021
I know when I'm looking for someone to get advice from, it's a person who puts quotes around vaccines...
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 01:36 PM 04-13-2021
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
Master Soros...err...my buddy in the NSA told me that the vaccines all contain microscopic tracking devices that allow us to be identified. The unvaccinated will be rounded up at gun point, and will be forced to submit to obscene sexual experimentation at the hands of Bill Gates and his minions.
The microscopic tracking devices they dumped into my shot gave me some cool new radio stations that play constantly now.

[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 01:40 PM 04-13-2021
Why should a possible problem with a rushed "vaccine" lead people to have concerns about other "vaccines" that were rushed, in about the same amount of time, into production to fight the same virus, particularly when at least one of the other "vaccine" options has also been shown to have potential problems?

You can't be so stupid as to not grasp the sensible "why?" of that.
Itís really not difficult, at all, to understand the data. Youíre free to be frightened of whatever you choose, but that doesnít mean itís justified in the least.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 01:47 PM 04-13-2021
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
It’s really not difficult, at all, to understand the data. You’re free to be frightened of whatever you choose, but that doesn’t mean it’s justified in the least.

2 different "vaccines" with the same problem, but you insist on being a fucking idiot, rather than just acknowledging something as blatantly obvious as it being something that sensible people could be concerned about.
[Reply]
Marcellus 02:10 PM 04-13-2021
Originally Posted by BigBeauford:
The good news is dudes who opt out because of these findings can actually be called a little bitch.
Yea its completely unreasonable to be concerned about an emergency use only non FDA approved vaccine, now with 1 of 3 that's been stopped to due to health concerns.

Completely ****ing unreasonable.

You are nothing more than a lemming who will do whatever the puppet masters direct you to do.
[Reply]
BigBeauford 02:12 PM 04-13-2021
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Yea its completely unreasonable to be concerned about an emergency use only non FDA approved vaccine, now with 1 of 3 that's been stopped to due to health concerns.

Completely ****ing unreasonable.

You are nothing more than a lemming who will do whatever the puppet masters direct you to do.
Way to take that one to an 11, since it appears that only women (so far are impacted), men who are scared of this might as well fear getting pregnant. Sheesh.
[Reply]
Halfcan 07:21 PM 04-13-2021
Update (0920ET): As we wait to hear more about the blood clots, JNJ just released a statement saying that after reviewing the findings with European regulators, the company would "proactively delay the rollout of our vaccine in Europe."
What about any potential long-term health problems?
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 08:04 PM 04-13-2021

How about tractor pulls and rodeos? https://t.co/ZP5b98sGHT

— Tweeting from 30,000 feet (@shakes2011) April 13, 2021

Raggedy Ann understands people
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 08:41 PM 04-13-2021

2 different "vaccines" with the same problem, but you insist on being a ****ing idiot, rather than just acknowledging something as blatantly obvious as it being something that sensible people could be concerned about.
6 women out of 7 million people who received the vaccine developed clotting. 1 out of every 1000 women who uses FDA approved birth control will develop clots.

I know you can't understand numbers/math for shit, but the J&J situation should make precisely NOBODY scared of the vaccines. But, again, I have no real issue with people being cowards.
[Reply]
RodeoPants2 11:08 AM 04-14-2021
Got my 2nd dose scheduled!
[Reply]
Bob Dole 11:48 AM 04-14-2021
Originally Posted by BigBeauford:
Way to take that one to an 11, since it appears that only women (so far are impacted), men who are scared of this might as well fear getting pregnant. Sheesh.
Keep ignoring possible long term effects like a good citizen.
[Reply]
Page 129 of 1956
« First < 2979119125126127128129 1301311321331391792296291129 > Last »
Up