ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 124 of 1956
« First < 2474114120121122123124 1251261271281341742246241124 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Are you going to take the vaccine?
GloryDayz 08:48 AM 12-01-2020
I know I'm going to try to be first in line, but what about the rest of you? I'm not sure if the death count is where the science community wants it to be, plus Birdbrain hasn't been sworn in, so I expect there will be delays, but that's beside the point.

You can be honest.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 06:45 AM 04-08-2021
Bah, don't bring facts about Fauci's own statements to the attention of Leftists. They worship the ground he stands on, so no science, facts, or anything else can change their mind.

Bit like the Trump ball washers really.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 06:48 AM 04-08-2021
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
Bah, don't bring facts about Fauci's own statements to the attention of Leftists. They worship the ground he stands on, so no science, facts, or anything else can change their mind.

Bit like the Trump ball washers really.
They worship the state—period. It's their religion since it's based on belief.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 06:50 AM 04-08-2021
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
Oh, good. Yeadon being trotted back out!

Facts about Yeadon:

1) he was never THE chief scientific officer of Pfizer
2) he didn’t work on vaccines at Pfizer
3) he was VP/CsO of an allergy and respiratory disease unit that got shut down a while ago
4) he has made several incorrect predictions

Dude is not/never has been/never will be a vaccine producer.

But hang on his every crazy word! Have fun.
Link?

Meanwhile, more injuries and death soon after vaccination keep happening. SuperBowl had a video of a doctor saying it only protects you against one symptom and does not mean you will not get re-infected. Check it out.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 07:15 AM 04-08-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Link?

Meanwhile, more injuries and death soon after vaccination keep happening. SuperBowl had a video of a doctor saying it only protects you against one symptom and does not mean you will not get re-infected. Check it out.
Not a single death in the US has been proven to be caused by a Covid vaccine.

The vaccines are not 100% effective, and nobody claims they are.
[Reply]
Donger 07:37 AM 04-08-2021
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
Bah, don't bring facts about Fauci's own statements to the attention of Leftists. They worship the ground he stands on, so no science, facts, or anything else can change their mind.

Bit like the Trump ball washers really.
What statements?
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 08:22 AM 04-08-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
What statements?
Did you read the Post article? This isn't some state secret or even something you can parse to mean something else. It is Fauci in his own words.
[Reply]
Donger 08:27 AM 04-08-2021
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
Did you read the Post article? This isn't some state secret or even something you can parse to mean something else. It is Fauci in his own words.
No, I have not read it or seen it.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 08:39 AM 04-08-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
No, I have not read it or seen it.
Then read it and stfu, why do you feel the need to be spoon fed?
[Reply]
Donger 08:41 AM 04-08-2021
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Then read it and stfu, why do you feel the need to be spoon fed?
I just saw it and read it on the previous page. What's the issue with his words, LawrenceRaider (or you)?
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 08:49 AM 04-08-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
I just saw it and read it on the previous page. What's the issue with his words, LawrenceRaider (or you)?
Not playing your reindeer games.

If you are too obtuse to get it, I won't waste time attempting to show you the way.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 08:50 AM 04-08-2021
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
Not playing your reindeer games.

If you are too obtuse to get it, I won't waste time attempting to show you the way.
When you say ways you mean? /Donger
[Reply]
Donger 08:57 AM 04-08-2021
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
Not playing your reindeer games.

If you are too obtuse to get it, I won't waste time attempting to show you the way.
I read the article, and Fauci words. I don't see the issue with them. If you'd like to point out his words that give you issue, we can discuss them.

Or, did you simply have a Pavlovian response?
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 10:51 AM 04-08-2021
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
Bah, don't bring facts about Fauci's own statements to the attention of Leftists. They worship the ground he stands on, so no science, facts, or anything else can change their mind.

Bit like the Trump ball washers really.
Trump doesn't just live in your head rent free. You also supply all the furniture, and free food, don't you?
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 11:15 AM 04-08-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Link?

Meanwhile, more injuries and death soon after vaccination keep happening. SuperBowl had a video of a doctor saying it only protects you against one symptom and does not mean you will not get re-infected. Check it out.

You’re an internet researcher. Go find it yourself.
[Reply]
banyon 02:48 PM 04-08-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
What statements?
“We don’t want to say, but we’ve been told it’s really bad”
[Reply]
Page 124 of 1956
« First < 2474114120121122123124 1251261271281341742246241124 > Last »
Up