ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 122 of 1956
« First < 2272112118119120121122 1231241251261321722226221122 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Are you going to take the vaccine?
GloryDayz 08:48 AM 12-01-2020
I know I'm going to try to be first in line, but what about the rest of you? I'm not sure if the death count is where the science community wants it to be, plus Birdbrain hasn't been sworn in, so I expect there will be delays, but that's beside the point.

You can be honest.
[Reply]
Donger 05:07 PM 04-06-2021
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
Read up on Mullis and get back to me on Cases.
Okay, I read up on him. What's your point?
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 05:18 PM 04-06-2021
Originally Posted by Bowser:
*lifts leg, rips smelly Covid fart in banyon's and Donger's faces*
It had to be done
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 05:19 PM 04-06-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
Okay, I read up on him. What's your point?
How accurate is PCR?

It's not a "test"; it's a process: "PCR is just a process that's used to make a whole lotta somethin' outta somethin'. It doesn't tell you that you're sick and it doesn't tell you that the thing you ended up with was gonna hurt you or anything like that." - Kary Mullis
[Reply]
Donger 05:25 PM 04-06-2021
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
How accurate is PCR?

It's not a "test"; it's a process: "PCR is just a process that's used to make a whole lotta somethin' outta somethin'. It doesn't tell you that you're sick and it doesn't tell you that the thing you ended up with was gonna hurt you or anything like that." - Kary Mullis
My understanding is that it's very accurate.

Source of that alleged quote?
[Reply]
Titty Meat 05:29 PM 04-06-2021
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
In my time reading posts from CP nutjobs regarding the vaccine, I've seen them label the vaccine as:

1. A cure whose side effects are worse than the virus itself (even going so far as to say people will die from the vaccine)
2. Nanobots/5G butt****ing nonsense (yes, more than one person expressed this fear of what the vaccine would be)
3. The government's way of ruling people through fear and a life without the vaccine
4. "We don't know what the vaccine will do to you longterm!!!!! Too fast! It was rushed! They forced it through!"
5. Not worth it because its efficacy still isn't 100% and you could still get COVID
6. A government plot (along with the virus itself) to fill the coffers of pharmaceutical companies and globalist entity blah blah blah
7. EDIT: How could I forget sterilization!

And now "it doesn't even work because there are new strains of the virus!"

With this much manic opposition to the damn thing, it's almost as if what is portrayed as calm distrust by these so-called "free-thinking" individuals is actually irrational fear of shit they don't understand.
It's that rural education bro.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 05:40 PM 04-06-2021
Originally Posted by vailpass:
Because you are extremely vocal about being anti-vaccine in regards to covid.
Thank you. In regards to covid, yes. But anti-vax usually refers to someone who is against all vaccinations. A guy named Rappaport falls into that category. RFK who speaks out about this vaccine, and vaccine safety vaccinated all his kids. He gets called anti-vax when he is not.

As far as these covid vaccines go: These are experimental, they are new technology, are still in a trial phase, have been rushed just like the Swine Flu vaccine was which was abandoned because it was harmful, did not do complete animal studies nor publish any for peer review, and skipped the challenge phase which is what we're going to be doing by using it on humans first in this trial phase.

As for any coronavirus, it is a very large family of viruses, with many strains; they've never had effective vaccines created for them like flu vaccines which are only about 50-60% effective. Lastly, I don't trust a vaccine pushed by Gates—or most of his other stuff, like eating fake meat.

To me all the above make the risk of taking the vaccine greater than the risk of getting covid which has a 99.8% survival rate, and for which many effective treatments have now been developed to help people recover and survive. That's how I look at any drug/medical treatments. I should be allowed to make that choice and I think it's good to warn others about all of the above.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 05:42 PM 04-06-2021
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
It's that rural education bro.
You mean like that rural milkmaid who bragged that having cowpox made her immune to smallpox?
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 05:54 PM 04-06-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
My understanding is that it's very accurate.

Source of that alleged quote?

[Reply]
BucEyedPea 05:55 PM 04-06-2021
I already know what some of you think about America's Frontline Doctors but former Pfizer VP of Science spoke to them and had this to say:

Exclusive: Former Pfizer VP to AFLDS: ‘Entirely possible this will be used for massive-scale depopulation’
March 25, 2021


At the outset, Dr. Yeadon said “I’m well aware of the global crimes against humanity being perpetrated against a large proportion of the worlds population.

“I feel great fear, but I’m not deterred from giving expert testimony to multiple groups of able lawyers like Rocco Galati in Canada and Reiner Fuellmich in Germany.

“I have absolutely no doubt that we are in the presence of evil (not a determination I’ve ever made before in a 40-year research career) and dangerous products.

“In the U.K., it’s abundantly clear that the authorities are bent on a course which will result in administering ‘vaccines’ to as many of the population as they can. This is madness, because even if these agents were legitimate, protection is needed only by those at notably elevated risk of death from the virus. In those people, there might even be an argument that the risks are worth bearing. And there definitely are risks which are what I call ‘mechanistic’: inbuilt in the way they work.

But all the other people, those in good health and younger than 60 years, perhaps a little older, they don’t perish from the virus. In this large group, it’s wholly unethical to administer something novel and for which the potential for unwanted effects after a few months is completely uncharacterized.
“In no other era would it be wise to do what is stated as the intention.
“Since I know this with certainty, and I know those driving it know this too, we have to enquire: What is their motive?
“While I don’t know, I have strong theoretical answers, only one of which relates to money and that motive doesn’t work, because the same quantum can be arrived at by doubling the unit cost and giving the agent to half as many people. Dilemma solved. So it’s something else.

Appreciating that, by entire population, it is also intended that minor children and eventually babies are to be included in the net, and that’s what I interpret to be an evil act.

“There is no medical rationale for it. Knowing as I do that the design of these ‘vaccines’ results, in the expression in the bodies of recipients, expression of the spike protein, which has adverse biological effects of its own which, in some people, are harmful (initiating blood coagulation and activating the immune ‘complement system’), I’m determined to point out that those not at risk from this virus should not be exposed to the risk of unwanted effects from these agents.”

https://www.americasfrontlinedoctors...+article+here_

[Reply]
duncan_idaho 06:13 PM 04-06-2021
Oh, good. Yeadon being trotted back out!

Facts about Yeadon:

1) he was never THE chief scientific officer of Pfizer
2) he didnít work on vaccines at Pfizer
3) he was VP/CsO of an allergy and respiratory disease unit that got shut down a while ago
4) he has made several incorrect predictions

Dude is not/never has been/never will be a vaccine producer.

But hang on his every crazy word! Have fun.
[Reply]
Donger 06:18 PM 04-06-2021
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
And why do you think that clip is important with regard to COVID-19? Surely you aren't under the impression that the inventor of PCR thought it was/is worthless, right?
[Reply]
El Lobo Gordo 11:52 PM 04-06-2021
Originally Posted by BigRichard:
My wife actually grew two more boobs after her second shot... I am a happy man.
I'm hoping my wife's two extra boobs grow on her back.....for dancing.
[Reply]
Donger 07:34 AM 04-07-2021
Originally Posted by vailpass:
Because you are extremely vocal about being anti-vaccine in regards to covid.
And others, as demonstrated.
[Reply]
Graystoke 07:42 AM 04-07-2021
Got my second dose of pfizer on Monday.
I felt like shit for 32 hours.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 07:44 AM 04-07-2021
"What is the hardest thing of all? That which seems the easiest. For your eyes to see, that which lies before your eyes."
- Goethe

[Reply]
Page 122 of 1956
« First < 2272112118119120121122 1231241251261321722226221122 > Last »
Up