ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 120 of 1954
« First < 2070110116117118119120 1211221231241301702206201120 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Are you going to take the vaccine?
GloryDayz 08:48 AM 12-01-2020
I know I'm going to try to be first in line, but what about the rest of you? I'm not sure if the death count is where the science community wants it to be, plus Birdbrain hasn't been sworn in, so I expect there will be delays, but that's beside the point.

You can be honest.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 10:40 AM 04-05-2021
Thanks Trump.

https://news.yahoo.com/u-pace-1st-ma...140431537.html
[Reply]
vailpass 10:42 AM 04-05-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
What do you mean by "a vaccination for which there is not yet any longitudinal data"?

And, I'm not for forcing anyone to get stuck.
Is it your position there is longitudinal data available for the covid vaccines, comparable to the longitudinal data that was in place for prior major vaccines which were approved by the FDA as opposed to being in the emergency authorization phase?
[Reply]
Donger 10:45 AM 04-05-2021
Originally Posted by vailpass:
Is it your position there is longitudinal data available for the covid vaccines, comparable to the longitudinal data that was in place for prior major vaccines which were approved by the FDA as opposed to being in the emergency authorization phase?
No.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 10:51 AM 04-05-2021
Originally Posted by Bowser:
I'm filing this in the "Meh" file.
He just lied because he's a dishonest poster. Because he used the word anti-vax, when it's this particular vaccine I question.
[Reply]
vailpass 10:52 AM 04-05-2021
No.

[Reply]
Donger 11:00 AM 04-05-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
He just lied because he's a dishonest poster. Because he used the word anti-vax, when it's this particular vaccine I question.
A quick search shows that you have a history of being anti-vaccines.
[Reply]
vailpass 11:09 AM 04-05-2021
:-) And the understatement of the year award goes to...
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 11:32 AM 04-06-2021
Teen Diagnosed With Guillain-Barré Weeks After First COVID Vaccine
The previously healthy teenager said he believes the vaccine caused him to develop the rare neurological disorder, but doctors said it could just be a coincidence.<—riiiiiigggghhhht, just a coincidence. :-)
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 11:33 AM 04-06-2021
Nope.

Prove it with links and that the comments are in context and include all other posts; or rather that I said measles vax should be a choice, because it's not that bad an illness; that I accept the idea behind vaccine technology itself but not all claims on all of them; or all adjuvants; admit that some people have trouble with them just like Drs. Rand and Ron Paul—and that my complaint on this current vaccine is that it is new untested technology and rushed. Remember my posts on Swine Flu vaccine being abandoned because it was rushed and harmed; even killed many.

How about you post how I said the Small Pox vaccine had been around over a hundred years, was effective and safe and the ONLY vaccine that eradicated a disease. That I with informed consent as an adult, got 5 vaccines most don't get in the US, because they are not necessary here, because I was going to Africa which is not as clean or safe.

You will find all the above throughout this board if you really did a real search. You're the one who spun the WMD in Iraq even long after most knew these were never found—that is the kind that were about to be used imminently in a mushroom cloud.

I think you need to so something more than quick. You seem to be cherry picking to confirm your bias. You are a LIAR.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 11:33 AM 04-06-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Teen Diagnosed With Guillain-Barré Weeks After First COVID Vaccine
The previously healthy teenager said he believes the vaccine caused him to develop the rare neurological disorder, but doctors said it could just be a coincidence.<—riiiiiigggghhhht, just a coincidence. :-)
Ignore the doctors, let's run with what the teenager says. :-)
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 11:33 AM 04-06-2021
Originally Posted by vailpass:
:-) And the understatement of the year award goes to...
Why is that an understatement?
[Reply]
BWillie 11:36 AM 04-06-2021
I am currently in the post vaccine room with 4 minutes until be released. Definitely have the autisms now. I think the microchipping process must be after this.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 11:37 AM 04-06-2021
Originally Posted by BWillie:
I am currently in the post vaccine room with 4 minutes until be released. Definitely have the autisms now. I think the microchipping process must be after this.
Yeah, but you don't know what that vaccine will do to you 40 years from now.
[Reply]
BigRichard 11:42 AM 04-06-2021
Originally Posted by BWillie:
My wife actually grew two more boobs after her second shot... I am a happy man.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 11:49 AM 04-06-2021
I know a guy who's penis fell off.
[Reply]
Page 120 of 1954
« First < 2070110116117118119120 1211221231241301702206201120 > Last »
Up