ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1059 of 1956
« First < 595599591009104910551056105710581059 10601061106210631069110911591559 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Are you going to take the vaccine?
GloryDayz 08:48 AM 12-01-2020
I know I'm going to try to be first in line, but what about the rest of you? I'm not sure if the death count is where the science community wants it to be, plus Birdbrain hasn't been sworn in, so I expect there will be delays, but that's beside the point.

You can be honest.
[Reply]
Donger 02:23 PM 09-17-2021
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
I guess you need to be reminded.........

The average age of death from COVID is 80 years old.

What does that have to do with your claim that ALL 670,000 Americans listed as COVID-19 deaths died of something else?

I take it you've realized that it was a really stupid thing to claim, and have moved onto something else.
[Reply]
banyon 02:25 PM 09-17-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
In nut shell.

How many times has this been documented in this forum, but banyon has to still ask.

But he's more informed? Can't make it up! :-)
The next time this lady is able to engage in a substantive argument will be the first.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 02:25 PM 09-17-2021
Originally Posted by banyon:
So your response to my statement that the only evidence I've ever had presented on this was an out of context Tweet is to present me with another out of context Tweet?

https://www.rev.com/blog/transcripts...iefing-april-7

Speaker 24: (01:39:18)
Can you be sure, I mean you hear from coroners that thatís not necessarily the case. How can you be confident about that and is there any concern that it skews the data that youíre trying to collect in terms of projections and things like that?

Dr. Birx: (01:39:32)
I think that would apply more to rural areas that may not have the same level of testing. But I am pretty confident in New York City and New Jersey and places that have these large outbreaks and COVID only hospitals. I can tell you they are testing. New York and New Jersey together have by proportion are testing extraordinary well as Washington State and Louisiana. So I donít see that thereís been a barrier in testing to diagnosis.

Dr. Fauci: (01:40:00)
I think thereís so much focus now on coronavirus that particularly if you take New York, which we all know is having a disproportionately higher proportion of the burden of the entire country is right now in New York. I canít imagine if someone comes in with coronavirus goes to an ICU and they have an underlying heart condition and they die, theyíre going to say cause of death, heart attack. I cannot see that happening. So I donít think itís going to be a problem.

They were talking about the UNDERCOUNT, not just randomly assigning a Gun shot victim as a covid death.

And, of course, as Donger points out, that doesn't explain the excess death totals YOY.

No bro she spells it out they were being VERY LIBERAL. Don't spin anymore please.
[Reply]
banyon 02:26 PM 09-17-2021
No bro she spells it out they were being VERY LIBERAL. Don't spin anymore please.
I know, providing the actual context verbatim is "spin".
[Reply]
BleedingRed 02:28 PM 09-17-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
What does that have to do with your claim that ALL 670,000 Americans listed as COVID-19 deaths died of something else?

I take it you've realized that it was a really stupid thing to claim, and have moved onto something else.
I didn't claim all of them died from something else lmao!

You're getting old, because you can't read very well anymore it seems lol.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 02:29 PM 09-17-2021
I know, providing the actual context verbatim is "spin".
You provided conjecture that was her opinion. I provided clear cut evidence they counted everyone who was positive with COVID and died as a covid death.

So again, I was right.
[Reply]
Donger 02:30 PM 09-17-2021
I didn't claim all of them died from something else lmao!

You're getting old, because you can't read very well anymore it seems lol.
Yes, you did:

No not some, ALL. Regardless of why they went to the hospital. If they died and were covid positive they are counted as a covid death.

You even CAPITALIZED it.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 02:31 PM 09-17-2021
Yes, you did:

No not some, ALL. Regardless of why they went to the hospital. If they died and were covid positive they are counted as a covid death.

You even CAPITALIZED it.
Yeah we are literally talking about everyone who is covid positive being counted as a covid death.

You seem to have missed the point. You claimed only SOME would have snuck in who died of something else but were covid positive. I provided irrefutable proof you were wrong.
[Reply]
banyon 02:33 PM 09-17-2021
You provided conjecture that was her opinion. I provided clear cut evidence they counted everyone who was positive with COVID and died as a covid death.

So again, I was right.
No you didn't provide any evidence. You took a quote out of context and tried to interpret it in such a way that it supported your claim. The further context in the very next question of the press conference provides information relevant to that interpretation, viz., that it was not likely the correct one, as they were talking about the likelihood of an undercount.

Again, real evidence would look something like a slew of death certificates with people dying of things like GSW's and motor vehicle crashes being listed instead as a COVID death. If your interpretation was so "clear cut and established" where are those?
[Reply]
Donger 02:36 PM 09-17-2021
Yeah we are literally talking about everyone who is covid positive being counted as a covid death.

You seem to have missed the point. You claimed only SOME would have snuck in who died of something else but were covid positive. I provided irrefutable proof you were wrong.
The only thing that you've proven is that you're not right in the head. And wrong.

Best of luck in your healing process.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 02:37 PM 09-17-2021
No you didn't provide any evidence. You took a quote out of context and tried to interpret it in such a way that it supported your claim. The further context in the very next question of the press conference provides information relevant to that interpretation, viz., that it was not likely the correct one, as they were talking about the likelihood of an undercount.

Again, real evidence would look something like a slew of death certificates with people dying of things like GSW's and motor vehicle crashes being listed instead as a COVID death. If your interpretation was so "clear cut and established" where are those?
It's 100% not out of context, and it proven. So I will mark you down as willfully ignorant. I understand the need to protect you decision and thought process on this.

But your inability to admit fault when you are blatantly wrong does compel anyone to take you arguments in good faith anymore.
[Reply]
banyon 02:38 PM 09-17-2021
It's 100% not out of context, and it proven. So I will mark you down as willfully ignorant. I understand the need to protect you decision and thought process on this.

But your inability to admit fault when you are blatantly wrong does compel anyone to take you arguments in good faith anymore.
Taking one sentence out of an hour long transcript and not providing the next sentence on the exact same topic is literally taking something out of context. There's no other way to describe it.

And again, your theory doesn't explain excess deaths or why there aren't any of these death certificates flying around blindly applying this supposed rule you think Dr. Birx had the power to set over every Medical examiner and Coroner in the country somehow.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 02:38 PM 09-17-2021
The only thing that you've proven is that you're not right in the head. And wrong.

Best of luck in your healing process.
Lmao,

Again I understand it is frustrating to know you fell for the lie. But hopefully once you get the boosters and realize the issues it will be too late.
[Reply]
banyon 02:40 PM 09-17-2021
Lmao,

Again I understand it is frustrating to know you fell for the lie. But hopefully once you get the boosters and realize the issues it will be too late.
I'm hoping to get the booster by December before I fly. What are the odds you think I will die from it?
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 02:40 PM 09-17-2021
Originally Posted by :
A Food and Drug Administration advisory panel voted against green-lighting COVID-19 booster shots Friday — throwing up a major hurdle for President Biden’s plan to dole out a third dose to most Americans.

The independent panel, which reviewed a 23-page FDA briefing document highlighting recent studies, said more data is needed before it can recommend a third jab for people age 16 and older...

FDA advisory panel votes against recommending COVID-19 booster shots
[Reply]
Page 1059 of 1956
« First < 595599591009104910551056105710581059 10601061106210631069110911591559 > Last »
Up