ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1028 of 1953
« First < 28528928978101810241025102610271028 10291030103110321038107811281528 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Are you going to take the vaccine?
GloryDayz 08:48 AM 12-01-2020
I know I'm going to try to be first in line, but what about the rest of you? I'm not sure if the death count is where the science community wants it to be, plus Birdbrain hasn't been sworn in, so I expect there will be delays, but that's beside the point.

You can be honest.
[Reply]
Donger 01:30 PM 09-15-2021
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
So he's bat shit crazy because he's observed high rates of cancer and autoimmune diseases in vaccinated people and believes that Ivermectin has been suppressed?

Well, I suppose this would seem crazy to those who think it's normal to not investigate deaths in the vaccinated, despite there being roughly 40 times more reports than all vaccines combined last year. And who don't bat an eye at rampant censorship of vaccine victims or fake articles.
Just to be clear: you completely believe this doctor? If so, why?
[Reply]
BleedingRed 01:42 PM 09-15-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
Any mods wanna give a update on how many times Donger has used "?" in this thread?
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 02:11 PM 09-15-2021
Do I think that Ivermectin and other treatments have been suppressed? Yes, of course. Anyone can see it.

Do I think that the vaccines are causing cancer and autoimmune disease? I've heard from a lot of sources that they can cause autoimmune issues. Haven't heard a lot about cancer either way, but it wouldn't surprise me.

Why do you automatically dismiss people when they say these things? Because Pharma-owned fact-checkers say they're crazy?
[Reply]
Donger 02:13 PM 09-15-2021
Do I think that Ivermectin and other treatments have been suppressed? Yes, of course. Anyone can see it.

Do I think that the vaccines are causing cancer and autoimmune disease? I've heard from a lot of sources that they can cause autoimmune issues. Haven't heard a lot about cancer either way, but it wouldn't surprise me.

Why do you automatically dismiss people when they say these things? Because Pharma-owned fact-checkers say they're crazy?
You didn't answer the question.

See, when I hear of a person like this who says that the vaccines are "needle rape," I'm immediately wary of them. Why? Because they are clearly not objective, reasonable and logical.
[Reply]
Bowser 02:18 PM 09-15-2021
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Any mods wanna give a update on how many times Donger has used "?" in this thread?
Absolutely not
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 02:18 PM 09-15-2021
It's coming folks....from Nazi medical workers with more euthanasia and in another Demo-Bolshevik governed state. As if just elderly people are even able to generate an immune response with any vaccine. They just too old. These workers had to know this. Try 'em for murder. Then kill them with a lethal injection themselves. After a trial of course.

Senior at Aegis Living center was “chemically restrained” and forced to take covid vaccine, then DIED

Aegis Living, a senior assisted living center, is coming under fire after four healthcare professionals blew the whistle on multiple accounts of elder abuse and medical fraud taking place at the Issaquah, Washington facility. Facility caretakers allegedly lie to residents about vaccines and “chemically restrain” the residents to force them to submit to the COVID vaccines. This is the level of fraud and abuse that occurs when seniors are isolated from their families, treated like property, and cordoned off like prisoners.

One of the whistleblowers at Aegis Living is a former medical technician named Cassandra Renner. In an interview with Project Veritas, she says that “Aegis Living is grossly taking advantage of severely vulnerable adults through fraud on care plans.” She also said signatures have “been forged multiple times” to make it appear that care was given, when it clearly was not. Her claims have been corroborated by multiple care directors....

Renner testified on the resident’s behalf, “They had given her a PRN, like Xanax, and they were successful after giving her the PRN in order to get her to take the COVID vaccine. The resident was lied to about what shot she was receiving. She was told that it was the flu shot…

https://www.naturalnews.com/2021-09-...then-died.html

[Reply]
Pawnmower 02:19 PM 09-15-2021
I've heard from a lot of sources that they can cause autoimmune issues. Haven't heard a lot
about cancer either way, but it wouldn't surprise me.

Why wouldnt it surprise you? Is it because youre a doctor? Pathologist? Walter ****ing mercado? What credentials do you
have to form this opinion instead of having to rely on scientists and doctors like most people? Are you a psychic?

[Reply]
BucEyedPea 02:20 PM 09-15-2021
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Absolutely not
You mean there's no Donger algorithim just for him with this bulletin's software?:-)
[Reply]
Donger 02:23 PM 09-15-2021
Absolutely not
Why not?
[Reply]
Bowser 02:25 PM 09-15-2021
Why not?

via GIPHY

and well played
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 02:30 PM 09-15-2021

HHS has seized control of distribution of monoclonal antibodies and is restricting supply into southern states, despite ramped up production by Regeneron and GSK and Fauci himself sayin they are *under*utilized. GSK's is not even federally purchased but HHS is limiting shipments. https://t.co/Drp8pDyPXn

— Phil Kerpen (@kerpen) September 15, 2021

[Reply]
Bowser 02:32 PM 09-15-2021
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
Explain this, someone. Please.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 02:34 PM 09-15-2021
:-)
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 02:38 PM 09-15-2021
Explain this, someone. Please.
YOU

WILL

COMPLY
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 02:38 PM 09-15-2021
You didn't answer the question.

See, when I hear of a person like this who says that the vaccines are "needle rape," I'm immediately wary of them. Why? Because they are clearly not objective, reasonable and logical.
The question? Do I completely believe him? I barely know who he is, so I don't have a strong opinion either way. I don't have any reason to think he's lying though.

You actually consider yourself objective? Literally all you do is cherry pick points that you think you can tear apart and ignore anything that doesn't fit the chosen narrative.

Do you not find it even slightly hypocritical to laugh at all skepticism of gov't officials or Pharma, while simultaneously labeling every scientist or doctor who challenges their narratives a liar?
[Reply]
Page 1028 of 1953
« First < 28528928978101810241025102610271028 10291030103110321038107811281528 > Last »
Up