ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 65 of 434
« First < 15556162636465 6667686975115165 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Sidney Powell: "We're Getting Ready To Overturn Election Results In Multiple States
BanHam 07:04 PM 11-15-2020
Sun, 11/15/2020 - 18:00

Former federal prosecutor Sidney Powell, a Trump campaign lawyer, suggested in a Sunday interview that there is still more evidence coming out in President Donald Trump’s claims of voter fraud and irregularities.

“We’re getting ready to overturn election results in multiple states,” Powell said, saying that she has enough evidence of election fraud to launch a widespread criminal investigation.

“I don’t make comments without having the evidence to back it up,” she added, saying that elections software switched “millions of votes” from Trump to Democratic nominee Joe Biden.

Powell notably provided legal counsel to Gen. Michael Flynn in 2019. She was named to Trump’s legal team in the past several days.

Powell said a whistleblower came forward and said the elections software was designed to “rig elections,” saying that “he saw it happen in other countries,” referring to voting systems Dominion Voting Systems and Smartmatic, or perhaps other software and machines.

“We have so much evidence, I feel like it’s coming in through a fire hose,” Powell said, while noting that she won’t reveal the evidence that she has.

“They can stick a thumb drive in the [voting] machine, they can upload software to it even from the Internet … from Germany or Venezuela even,” she said, adding that operations “can watch votes in real-time” and “can shift votes in real-time,” or alleged bad actors can “remote access anything.”

“We’ve identified mathematically the exact algorithm they’ve used—and planned to use from the beginning” that allegedly switched votes to Biden, Powell remarked.

Powell also made reference to a 2019 investigation from Sens. Amy Klobuchar (D-Minn.), Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.), Ron Wyden (D-Ore.), as well as other Democratic lawmakers into Dominion Voting Systems, Election Systems & Software, and Hart InterCivic. The senators had expressed concerns about the security of the voting systems.

“(W)e have concerns about the spread and effect of private equity investment in many sectors of the economy, including the election technology industry—an integral part of our nation’s democratic process,” wrote the lawmakers in their letters to the firms about a year ago.

“These problems threaten the integrity of our elections and demonstrate the importance of election systems that are strong, durable, and not vulnerable to attack.”

Later in the Sunday morning interview, Powell said that her team has “detected voting irregularities that are inexplicable” in states where officials believe they have valid systems.

During the election, Republicans in the House were able to flip at least 11 seats while the GOP is poised to maintain control of the Senate. Some conservatives have questioned how such a voting pattern is possible for Biden to win the presidential election, let alone receive more votes than any other presidential candidate in American history, including President Barack Obama’s victory in 2008.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/trump-...s_3579599.html
[Reply]
cosmo20002 09:04 PM 11-19-2020
Originally Posted by Taco John:
71 million votes is unprecedented.
It's kind of like that game a couple years ago when the Chiefs scored 50...but lost. Yay!
[Reply]
El Lobo Gordo 09:07 PM 11-19-2020
Originally Posted by -King-:
More people voted against Trump than they voted for Biden. Similar to how a lot of people in 2016 voted against Hilary Clinton than they voted for Trump. Except Trump is a lot more polarizing. You can blame him and his personality for that.

Btw do you believe Trump got 10,000,000 more votes in 2020 than 2016? How do you know that vote count wasn't rigged?
I live in a blue state and I literally saw 0 support for Biden. I saw tons of support for Trump. I don't know if this election is rigged but I am older than most and have seen more elections than most. If I have seen a rigged election I would bet this one is it.
[Reply]
Pants 09:17 PM 11-19-2020
Originally Posted by El Lobo Gordo:
I live in a blue state and I literally saw 0 support for Biden. I saw tons of support for Trump. I don't know if this election is rigged but I am older than most and have seen more elections than most. If I have seen a rigged election I would bet this one is it.
I live in a red state and I saw a lot of Biden support.
[Reply]
Snopes Hammer 10:14 PM 11-19-2020

[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 10:19 PM 11-19-2020
Originally Posted by BanHam:
In dramatic reversal, Wayne County election board Republicans rescind votes certifying results

In affidavits, GOP canvass board members claim they were bullied and say there are too many irregularities in Detroit vote to justify accepting election results.

Updated: November 19, 2020 - 8:05am

- In an extraordinary turnabout that foreshadows possible legal action, the two GOP members of Wayne County's election board signed affidavits Wednesday night alleging they were bullied and misled into approving election results in Michigan's largest metropolis and do not believe the votes should be certified until serious irregularities in Detroit votes are resolved.

The statements by Wayne County Board of Canvassers Chairwoman Monica Palmer and fellow GOP member William C. Hartmann rescinding their votes from a day earlier threw into question anew whether Michigan's presidential vote currently favoring Democrat Joe Biden will be certified. They also signaled a possible legal confrontation ahead.

https://justthenews.com/politics-pol...ullied-rescind
LOL. These election officials weren't "doxxed." Hartmann was called out for having shockingly far right posts on social media. They were not bullied. They were called out for blatantly refusing to certify Detroit even though heavy R counties with much higher vote discrepancies were certified. I would love to see these two even try to go to court with this. This was blatant partisan politics and people on both sides of the aisles should find that behavior disgusting from an election official.
[Reply]
cosmo20002 10:19 PM 11-19-2020
That's a really neat observation and everything, but I don't think that is going to support a court decision to overturn the election.
[Reply]
Fish 10:50 PM 11-19-2020
WTF?

Snot rag from r/facepalm

[Reply]
-King- 10:54 PM 11-19-2020
Trump developed a cult fan base. I don't know why people think that's the norm or the way you should base your opinions on who's being supported more or who will get more votes.
[Reply]
eDave 11:04 PM 11-19-2020
Originally Posted by -King-:
Trump developed a cult fan base. I don't know why people think that's the norm or the way you should base your opinions on who's being supported more or who will get more votes.

[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 11:08 PM 11-19-2020
The malls are full!
[Reply]
Easy 6 11:09 PM 11-19-2020
Originally Posted by BanHam:
Bill Kristol
@BillKristol
· 5h

I am alarmed.

- Logical Reaction
So even that asshole smells the stench, well the wonders never cease
[Reply]
Snopes Hammer 11:48 PM 11-19-2020

[Reply]
El Lobo Gordo 11:59 PM 11-19-2020
Originally Posted by cosmo20002:
That's a really neat observation and everything, but I don't think that is going to support a court decision to overturn the election.
Nor should it. The observation is going to compel me to support a judicial review, though, and motivate me to not hold any animosity toward Trump for asking for it.

I'm actually glad he is challenging the results of this election. Our elections should be able to handle scrutiny don't you agree?
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 12:09 AM 11-20-2020

[Reply]
scorpio 12:16 AM 11-20-2020
jesus christ, you guys really do need to be deprogrammed.

Maybe we can use those immigrant cages for something else.
[Reply]
Page 65 of 434
« First < 15556162636465 6667686975115165 > Last »
Up