ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 57 of 434
« First < 7475354555657 5859606167107157 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Sidney Powell: "We're Getting Ready To Overturn Election Results In Multiple States
BanHam 07:04 PM 11-15-2020
Sun, 11/15/2020 - 18:00

Former federal prosecutor Sidney Powell, a Trump campaign lawyer, suggested in a Sunday interview that there is still more evidence coming out in President Donald Trump’s claims of voter fraud and irregularities.

“We’re getting ready to overturn election results in multiple states,” Powell said, saying that she has enough evidence of election fraud to launch a widespread criminal investigation.

“I don’t make comments without having the evidence to back it up,” she added, saying that elections software switched “millions of votes” from Trump to Democratic nominee Joe Biden.

Powell notably provided legal counsel to Gen. Michael Flynn in 2019. She was named to Trump’s legal team in the past several days.

Powell said a whistleblower came forward and said the elections software was designed to “rig elections,” saying that “he saw it happen in other countries,” referring to voting systems Dominion Voting Systems and Smartmatic, or perhaps other software and machines.

“We have so much evidence, I feel like it’s coming in through a fire hose,” Powell said, while noting that she won’t reveal the evidence that she has.

“They can stick a thumb drive in the [voting] machine, they can upload software to it even from the Internet … from Germany or Venezuela even,” she said, adding that operations “can watch votes in real-time” and “can shift votes in real-time,” or alleged bad actors can “remote access anything.”

“We’ve identified mathematically the exact algorithm they’ve used—and planned to use from the beginning” that allegedly switched votes to Biden, Powell remarked.

Powell also made reference to a 2019 investigation from Sens. Amy Klobuchar (D-Minn.), Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.), Ron Wyden (D-Ore.), as well as other Democratic lawmakers into Dominion Voting Systems, Election Systems & Software, and Hart InterCivic. The senators had expressed concerns about the security of the voting systems.

“(W)e have concerns about the spread and effect of private equity investment in many sectors of the economy, including the election technology industry—an integral part of our nation’s democratic process,” wrote the lawmakers in their letters to the firms about a year ago.

“These problems threaten the integrity of our elections and demonstrate the importance of election systems that are strong, durable, and not vulnerable to attack.”

Later in the Sunday morning interview, Powell said that her team has “detected voting irregularities that are inexplicable” in states where officials believe they have valid systems.

During the election, Republicans in the House were able to flip at least 11 seats while the GOP is poised to maintain control of the Senate. Some conservatives have questioned how such a voting pattern is possible for Biden to win the presidential election, let alone receive more votes than any other presidential candidate in American history, including President Barack Obama’s victory in 2008.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/trump-...s_3579599.html
[Reply]
Halfcan 01:20 PM 11-19-2020
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
Regardless, Rudy should give it a shot and present his evidence.
He made a good case to show the level of corruption. It is massive. He was working up a sweat so much his hair-dye was bleeding-LOL


The election was either Fair- as you claim without evidence or it was not which is pretty clear.
[Reply]
Donger 01:21 PM 11-19-2020
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
He made a good case to show the level of corruption. It is massive.
You mean the:

Soro
Antifa
Chavez
Maduro
Lizard people
FAKE NEWS

parts?
[Reply]
cosmo20002 01:24 PM 11-19-2020
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
And you and the corrupt media are saying- not even 1 vote was fraudulent.


You are fine with dead people voting I guess.
I will give you that there may have been a fraudulent vote in the form of a dead person voting. It's a big country, and likely someone, somewhere, sent in dear, departed grandpa's ballot.
But, that doesn't tell me who the dead guy voted for. Good chance as any he voted for Trump. But just to be safe, I'll subtract one vote from the Biden total and we'll go with that.

By the way, many of the reports of dead people voting turned out to be false. Even Tucker--Tucker!--went ahead and apologized for naming "dead" people on TV who voted after it turned out the "dead" people were actually still alive and kicking. Yahoo it.
[Reply]
Halfcan 01:24 PM 11-19-2020
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
I'm not trying to overturn a presidential election without evidence, so I'm not THAT bad.
An election that the corrupt media declared Biden the winner before the votes were counted?

It was either Fair or not. Everything else is just media bullshit that you are repeating.

If you don't care that vote counts were sent overseas to corrupt countries that shows how bias you are.
[Reply]
Gravedigger 01:25 PM 11-19-2020
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
No, they wouldn't- you are the problem. You will win under any means.
Only one party is trying to find any loophole, any legal workaround, anywhere they can invalidate an entire city's votes, literally anything to steal the election. The Republicans are the problem, instead of accepting the election results as they have for so many elections before this without resorting to this childish behavior and just stupid rhetoric. Of course it all makes sense to you, because you need it to be true, just enough crazy bullshit to get you what you want, you're trying to wish it into existence instead of just understanding you lost. Check your ego, realize your candidate was a piece of shit that was hated by a vast majority of the country, and look over your own morals and integrity before picking a terrible ****ing candidate like you did in 2016. You got lucky, you shouldn't think that you can catch lightning in a bottle twice. You were able to shit talk your way to election and get enough people afraid of Hillary to switch their votes to pick Trump, but that's an outlier, not the norm. You're selling your morals and soul to keep this man in office? This fucking guy? Really? He's worth that much huh? You're fucking lost.
[Reply]
Merde Furieux 01:27 PM 11-19-2020

[Reply]
Halfcan 01:28 PM 11-19-2020
Originally Posted by cosmo20002:
I will give you that there may have been a fraudulent vote in the form of a dead person voting. It's a big country, and likely someone, somewhere, sent in dear, departed grandpa's ballot.
But, that doesn't tell me who the dead guy voted for. Good chance as any he voted for Trump. But just to be safe, I'll subtract one vote from the Biden total and we'll go with that.

By the way, many of the reports of dead people voting turned out to be false. Even Tucker--Tucker!--went ahead and apologized for naming "dead" people on TV who voted after it turned out the "dead" people were actually still alive and kicking. Yahoo it.
Are you going to subtract all the millions of Fake mail-in ballots for Biden with No signature, No match to a living person, No other candidates marked, and were trucked in by the trash can full at 3 in the morning?
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 01:31 PM 11-19-2020
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
He made a good case to show the level of corruption. It is massive. He was working up a sweat so much his hair-dye was bleeding-LOL


The election was either Fair- as you claim without evidence or it was not which is pretty clear.
He didn't make a case, because he presented no evidence. He was ranting like a lunatic. It was almost like he was reading the posts of Twitter tards off a teleprompter.
[Reply]
Merde Furieux 01:31 PM 11-19-2020
When is Schitt and Nadler going to respond to these outrages?


[Reply]
Halfcan 01:32 PM 11-19-2020
Originally Posted by Gravedigger:
Only one party is trying to find any loophole, any legal workaround, anywhere they can invalidate an entire city's votes, literally anything to steal the election. The Republicans are the problem, instead of accepting the election results as they have for so many elections before this without resorting to this childish behavior and just stupid rhetoric. Of course it all makes sense to you, because you need it to be true, just enough crazy bullshit to get you what you want, you're trying to wish it into existence instead of just understanding you lost. Check your ego, realize your candidate was a piece of shit that was hated by a vast majority of the country, and look over your own morals and integrity before picking a terrible ****ing candidate like you did in 2016. You got lucky, you shouldn't think that you can catch lightning in a bottle twice. You were able to shit talk your way to election and get enough people afraid of Hillary to switch their votes to pick Trump, but that's an outlier, not the norm. You're selling your morals and soul to keep this man in office? This ****ing guy? Really? He's worth that much huh? You're ****ing lost.
More Left-wing gibberish.

It is NOT ABOUT TRUMP / BIDEN- it about having FREE, FAIR, ELECTIONS IN THIS COUNTRY!

If you don't want those- just state it and stop lying and pushing the fake news narrative.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 01:33 PM 11-19-2020
Originally Posted by Merde Furieux:
When is Schitt and Nadler going to respond to these outrages?



I still remember those greasy turds peddling Russia!Gate.
[Reply]
arrwheader 01:33 PM 11-19-2020
Sigh...

Can't wait to come back to this thread when states shit can their election process and vote via state legislators because the proof comes out that the dominion voting machines can't be trusted and or they find in audits that their were 1000's of fraudulent ballots rendering no trust in their election processes.

That outcome would be sweeter than Trump winning in a fair election (which he would have if it was fair) and watching your heads explode. The nectar will be sweeter watching you see your faux victory stripped from your little lefty heads.

In the mean time keep showing your disgusting anti-american dribble about how they shouldn't audit votes when they have already uncovered evidence of votes not being counted and absentee voting rolls being out of whack. " but we should just not care Biden won!"

The shit storm has begun.

Until then I'm out of this thread. See you all soon.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 01:33 PM 11-19-2020
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
You mean like actively making an effort to make voting difficult for black voters? Or the efforts to use criminalization to actively disenfranchise voters? Or gerrymandering?

This is a both sides issue. Everyone knows the system is imperfect and even if it means flipping the result, I'm sure most people would support LEGIT instances of fraud or errors being addressed. The recounts and audits have already done so. If you believe legitimate fraud occurred and it's so obvious, then you should be mad as hell that the legal team is wasting everyone's time and damaging credibility with this cartoon side show. Show the evidence. And stop using bots and spam claims as legitimate. If they have actual evidence they sure are doing a lousy job of proving it.
Speaking of an allegation without proof . . .

The left has tried nine ways to Sunday to insinuate by parol means that people SURELY MUST have racist intentions behind every effort to increase election transparency and security through means that don't serve the left's interests directly.

Sorry I missed everyone mocking that transparently pandering and divisive effort to prey on marginalized demographics for power.
[Reply]
tyreekthefreak 01:35 PM 11-19-2020
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
He didn't make a case, because he presented no evidence. He was ranting like a lunatic. It was almost like he was reading the posts of Twitter tards off a teleprompter.
If you didn't hear any evidence then you are a fucking pinhead!
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 01:36 PM 11-19-2020
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Speaking of an allegation without proof . . .
Judges have ruled in favor of the plaintiff in some voter suppression cases. Who knew having evidence could help you win in court?
[Reply]
Page 57 of 434
« First < 7475354555657 5859606167107157 > Last »
Up