ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 44 of 434
« First < 344041424344 454647485494144 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Sidney Powell: "We're Getting Ready To Overturn Election Results In Multiple States
BanHam 07:04 PM 11-15-2020
Sun, 11/15/2020 - 18:00

Former federal prosecutor Sidney Powell, a Trump campaign lawyer, suggested in a Sunday interview that there is still more evidence coming out in President Donald Trump’s claims of voter fraud and irregularities.

“We’re getting ready to overturn election results in multiple states,” Powell said, saying that she has enough evidence of election fraud to launch a widespread criminal investigation.

“I don’t make comments without having the evidence to back it up,” she added, saying that elections software switched “millions of votes” from Trump to Democratic nominee Joe Biden.

Powell notably provided legal counsel to Gen. Michael Flynn in 2019. She was named to Trump’s legal team in the past several days.

Powell said a whistleblower came forward and said the elections software was designed to “rig elections,” saying that “he saw it happen in other countries,” referring to voting systems Dominion Voting Systems and Smartmatic, or perhaps other software and machines.

“We have so much evidence, I feel like it’s coming in through a fire hose,” Powell said, while noting that she won’t reveal the evidence that she has.

“They can stick a thumb drive in the [voting] machine, they can upload software to it even from the Internet … from Germany or Venezuela even,” she said, adding that operations “can watch votes in real-time” and “can shift votes in real-time,” or alleged bad actors can “remote access anything.”

“We’ve identified mathematically the exact algorithm they’ve used—and planned to use from the beginning” that allegedly switched votes to Biden, Powell remarked.

Powell also made reference to a 2019 investigation from Sens. Amy Klobuchar (D-Minn.), Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.), Ron Wyden (D-Ore.), as well as other Democratic lawmakers into Dominion Voting Systems, Election Systems & Software, and Hart InterCivic. The senators had expressed concerns about the security of the voting systems.

“(W)e have concerns about the spread and effect of private equity investment in many sectors of the economy, including the election technology industry—an integral part of our nation’s democratic process,” wrote the lawmakers in their letters to the firms about a year ago.

“These problems threaten the integrity of our elections and demonstrate the importance of election systems that are strong, durable, and not vulnerable to attack.”

Later in the Sunday morning interview, Powell said that her team has “detected voting irregularities that are inexplicable” in states where officials believe they have valid systems.

During the election, Republicans in the House were able to flip at least 11 seats while the GOP is poised to maintain control of the Senate. Some conservatives have questioned how such a voting pattern is possible for Biden to win the presidential election, let alone receive more votes than any other presidential candidate in American history, including President Barack Obama’s victory in 2008.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/trump-...s_3579599.html
[Reply]
stevieray 10:49 AM 11-19-2020
Originally Posted by Donger:

Lyin' Junior
:-)

:-)

sure buddy, he'll be in jail any day now.
[Reply]
Donger 10:51 AM 11-19-2020
Originally Posted by Shields68:
Totally false. Campaigns meet with foreigners all the time. They did not receive money or campaign contributions. Getting oppo research or information has never been shown to have broke campaign finance laws.

Hillary did actually get information from foreigners and use it. (Either Steele who is a foreign national or Russians who allegedly gave Steele the information).

The Democrats have had illegals speak at their convention. They enlisted them to help get out the vote.
Meet? Yes.

From Mueller: "candidate-related opposition research given to a campaign for the purpose of influencing an election could constitute a contribution to which the foreign-source ban could apply"

With that, let's drop this since it's not German to this thread...
[Reply]
-King- 10:51 AM 11-19-2020
Originally Posted by jd1020:
What exactly was your point?
^projection ^

^false narrative^

^*insert misogynistic statement here*^


There you go Steve. Saved you the trouble of typing one of your few preprogrammed replies.
[Reply]
cosmo20002 10:52 AM 11-19-2020
Originally Posted by stevieray:
^false narrative^

you and others have been mocking evidence since Nov.4

Own it.
Are u mad at god for choosing Biden?
Do you recognize that it was done in response to the constant sin committed by Trump and his followers?
[Reply]
stevieray 10:52 AM 11-19-2020
Originally Posted by -King-:


There you go Steve.
are you a homosexual?
[Reply]
stevieray 10:54 AM 11-19-2020
Originally Posted by cosmo20002:
Are u mad at god for choosing Biden?
Do you recognize that it was done in response to the constant sin committed by Trump and his followers?
oh look, the little woman is following me around validating God.
[Reply]
cosmo20002 10:56 AM 11-19-2020
Originally Posted by True North:
Hahahaha you've outdone yourself old chap, a new personal best.

Has Hillary conceded the 2016 election yet? Wasn't she the one that told Biden to not concede under any circumstances?

Oh yeah that's right, you believe it all stemmed from a Trump campaign member running his mouth at a party :-).

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk
Yes, the day after the 2016 election.
[Reply]
Shields68 10:56 AM 11-19-2020
Originally Posted by Donger:
Meet? Yes.

From Mueller: "candidate-related opposition research given to a campaign for the purpose of influencing an election could constitute a contribution to which the foreign-source ban could apply"

With that, let's drop this since it's not German to this thread...
Funny they need to use the word could in that statement. You would think a lawyer would know if it is or isn't illegal. Typically we do not charge people for crimes unless everyone knows the behavior is wrong. If actually anyone thought this was a crime then Hillary would also need investigated, agree?
[Reply]
digger 10:57 AM 11-19-2020

[Reply]
BigBeauford 11:03 AM 11-19-2020
Link for the comedy show here:

https://youtu.be/buQCdCSDWQQ
[Reply]
NinerDoug 11:07 AM 11-19-2020
Meh.

Failing New York Times.

FAKE NEWS! ENEMY OF THE PEOPLE!

...And with these numbers, by far the highest for a sitting President, there was no way the Dems could have won, except through what we are learning now - A Rigged Election! https://t.co/9coP3R44UQ

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) November 19, 2020

[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 11:07 AM 11-19-2020
Originally Posted by BigBeauford:
Link for the comedy show here:

https://youtu.be/buQCdCSDWQQ
Gotta love the "multiple pathways to victory" map. :-)
[Reply]
True North 11:08 AM 11-19-2020
Originally Posted by cosmo20002:
Yes, the day after the 2016 election.
She still claiming it was "stolen" from her? Quite the caveat.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Donger 11:08 AM 11-19-2020
Originally Posted by NinerDoug:
Meh.

Failing New York Times.

FAKE NEWS! ENEMY OF THE PEOPLE!

Great, isn't it? I doubt the moron even understands the irony.
[Reply]
BigBeauford 11:09 AM 11-19-2020
Omg that map is something.
[Reply]
Page 44 of 434
« First < 344041424344 454647485494144 > Last »
Up