ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 155 of 435
« First < 55105145151152153154155 156157158159165205255 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Sidney Powell: "We're Getting Ready To Overturn Election Results In Multiple States
BanHam 07:04 PM 11-15-2020
Sun, 11/15/2020 - 18:00

Former federal prosecutor Sidney Powell, a Trump campaign lawyer, suggested in a Sunday interview that there is still more evidence coming out in President Donald Trump’s claims of voter fraud and irregularities.

“We’re getting ready to overturn election results in multiple states,” Powell said, saying that she has enough evidence of election fraud to launch a widespread criminal investigation.

“I don’t make comments without having the evidence to back it up,” she added, saying that elections software switched “millions of votes” from Trump to Democratic nominee Joe Biden.

Powell notably provided legal counsel to Gen. Michael Flynn in 2019. She was named to Trump’s legal team in the past several days.

Powell said a whistleblower came forward and said the elections software was designed to “rig elections,” saying that “he saw it happen in other countries,” referring to voting systems Dominion Voting Systems and Smartmatic, or perhaps other software and machines.

“We have so much evidence, I feel like it’s coming in through a fire hose,” Powell said, while noting that she won’t reveal the evidence that she has.

“They can stick a thumb drive in the [voting] machine, they can upload software to it even from the Internet … from Germany or Venezuela even,” she said, adding that operations “can watch votes in real-time” and “can shift votes in real-time,” or alleged bad actors can “remote access anything.”

“We’ve identified mathematically the exact algorithm they’ve used—and planned to use from the beginning” that allegedly switched votes to Biden, Powell remarked.

Powell also made reference to a 2019 investigation from Sens. Amy Klobuchar (D-Minn.), Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.), Ron Wyden (D-Ore.), as well as other Democratic lawmakers into Dominion Voting Systems, Election Systems & Software, and Hart InterCivic. The senators had expressed concerns about the security of the voting systems.

“(W)e have concerns about the spread and effect of private equity investment in many sectors of the economy, including the election technology industry—an integral part of our nation’s democratic process,” wrote the lawmakers in their letters to the firms about a year ago.

“These problems threaten the integrity of our elections and demonstrate the importance of election systems that are strong, durable, and not vulnerable to attack.”

Later in the Sunday morning interview, Powell said that her team has “detected voting irregularities that are inexplicable” in states where officials believe they have valid systems.

During the election, Republicans in the House were able to flip at least 11 seats while the GOP is poised to maintain control of the Senate. Some conservatives have questioned how such a voting pattern is possible for Biden to win the presidential election, let alone receive more votes than any other presidential candidate in American history, including President Barack Obama’s victory in 2008.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/trump-...s_3579599.html
[Reply]
Loneiguana 01:03 PM 12-02-2020
Originally Posted by patteeu:
No, just trying to help you with your reading difficulties.
That's a lot of words to just say "I got caught lying".
[Reply]
cosmo20002 01:08 PM 12-02-2020
Originally Posted by BigBeauford:

Someone else summed this up nicely:

The short version of how they ****ed up here goes:
The initial complaint Powell filed misses many basic things required to get the court to implement a Temporary Restraining Order, including showing they told the people they're suing about the suit. They said that complaint was a draft.

Their "corrected motion" says that they "will" tell the people they're suing, which is not particularly helpful if telling those people is a requirement for the judge issuing an order.

Because they didn't ask for a date for a hearing or a briefing schedule, didn't provide notice, and didn't say why this was such an "emergency", the judge is going to play this by the book, which means that no restraining order will be issued and defendants don't have to respond to the motion for at least three weeks, by which point the electoral college will have already met and rendered this whole thing moot.

These are not bright people, and things got out of hand
:-)

Forgetting to do basic shit like providing notice and requesting a hearing is what happens when you're too busy lying to everyone and trying to piece together bullshit for sham lawsuits.
[Reply]
VAChief 01:59 PM 12-02-2020
People have been saying this about me since 2004. You’re late to the “you’ve changed” chorus.
I don't think you are truly listening, you are different. You've always been staunchly partisan, but not supportive of conspiratorial nonsense.

I get Trump understood stacking the court was important to evangelicals and others on the right, but I cannot see how any conservative of principle can look at his moral depravity, cavalier attitude towards national security, destruction of alliances that not only keep the world safer, but most importantly US service men and women overseas and think it is a surprise that he was voted out after one term.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 02:01 PM 12-02-2020
Originally Posted by VAChief:
I don't think you are truly listening, you are different. You've always been staunchly partisan, but not supportive of conspiratorial nonsense.

I get Trump understood stacking the court was important to evangelicals and others on the right, but I cannot see how any conservative of principle can look at his moral depravity, cavalier attitude towards national security, destruction of alliances that not only keep the world safer, but most importantly US service men and women overseas and think it is a surprise that he was voted out after one term.
  1. Kindly list all the alliances that have been destroyed
  2. Also, given that he's spent a shitload of money rebuilding the military, and has been trying to get a wall built on our southern border, kindly attempt to reconcile that fact with your claim of a cavalier attitude towards national security.

[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 02:02 PM 12-02-2020
Remember kids: national security is when you invade other countries under dubious pretenses!
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 02:08 PM 12-02-2020
Originally Posted by Merde Furieux:
US. Attorney, Mr. Peeler is the top-ranking federal law enforcement official in the Middle District of Georgia, which includes Albany, Athens, Columbus, Macon and Valdosta.

I'm sure he reviewed all the affidavits, grievances, and reports of election crimes with complete impartiality.
:-)
Are you suggesting he didn't? If so, why?
[Reply]
VAChief 02:13 PM 12-02-2020
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
  1. Kindly list all the alliances that have been destroyed
  2. Also, given that he's spent a shitload of money rebuilding the military, and has been trying to get a wall built on our southern border, kindly attempt to reconcile that fact with your claim of a cavalier attitude towards national security.
Destroyed in the past tense was probably too strong, but our NATO alliances are arguably less strong and it was feared even by those in his own administration that a second term could see him leave them behind.

https://www.businessinsider.com/trum...s-worry-2020-9
[Reply]
cosmo20002 02:17 PM 12-02-2020
No. Security measures can be put in place and verifiably be enforced to give everyone more confidence in the result. Anti-Trumpers don’t care because they know that the absence of these security measures works in the favor of democrats more than Republicans.
"More confidence":-)
It's pretty clear we're dealing with irrational people (Trumpers) for whom there will never be a satisfactory level of confidence. Not when, even after being shown how so much of their cries of unfairness are bullshit (More votes than people!) they* are willing to dismiss it all because they* have determined "everyone" is in on the cheat (election workers, govt officials (many R), judges, etc., and that they have the best evidence of all--they just "know" there's NO WAY Biden got that many votes.

*I say "they" instead of "you" because I know you don't believe this nonsense. People like you and babbly lee need to come out of the closet and tell the other Trumpers that they are pathetic and crazy.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 02:22 PM 12-02-2020
Destroyed in the past tense was probably too strong, but our NATO alliances are arguably less strong and it was feared even by those in his own administration that a second term could see him leave them behind.

https://www.businessinsider.com/trum...s-worry-2020-9

So you've got nothing, then. Both of the statements that you made and I addressed, are clearly and obviously false.
[Reply]
cosmo20002 02:26 PM 12-02-2020
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
5 years ago if you woulda told me Patteeu would become one of these election fraud jackasses i would never believed it.

My how time changes people....
While he is being a jackass, I think it is unlikely he actually believes this stuff. He's arguing on the edges, calling for better measures to instill "more confidence" without outright claiming election-changing fraud. babbly lee and a few of the other Trumpers with above-70 IQs (there's only a few of them) should do the same thing.

They don't want to ruin their "Trumper cred" with the other morons for some reason.
[Reply]
patteeu 03:09 PM 12-02-2020

I don’t think I support any conspiratorial nonsense.

I know that what you’re calling “stacking the court” isn’t anything other than filling vacancies by nominating people the Senate is willing to confirm.

I recognize that Trump has character flaws. I have problems with some of his foreign policy and a second term makes me a little nervous, but I see a lot of positive results so far (as opposed to what you call destruction of alliances). I think Trump actually cares about doing a good job for America even if I don’t always agree with what he thinks is best.
[Reply]
patteeu 03:15 PM 12-02-2020
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
So you've got nothing, then. Both of the statements that you made and I addressed, are clearly and obviously false.
He did destroy our new alliance with Iran, which is a good thing. Hopefully the damage to the relationship can’t be easily undone.
[Reply]
Merde Furieux 03:16 PM 12-02-2020
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
Are you suggesting he didn't? If so, why?
I googled it, and whatayaknow Joe, all I got was an article from 2017 :-)

ATLANTA — Georgia’s Secretary of State says the investigation process of nearly 100 cases of voter fraud and double voting dating back to 2014 has begun.

Earlier this week, Brad Raffensperger announced his office found nearly 1,000 cases of double voting during the June and August elections statewide alone.

Raffensperger says his office has processed 98 allegations of voter fraud from the 2014 election and 2016 presidential election. The office then referred 24 of those cases to the attorney general’s office.

According to investigators, in two cases, one in Putnam County and one in Murray County, people allegedly voted twice in the November 2016 general elections. In both cases, the voters knowingly took advantage of glitches or poll worker errors to cast a second ballot in the election, Raffensperger said.

[Your Voice, Your Vote: Complete Channel 2 Action News coverage of 2020 Election]

In Twiggs County, during the May 2016 statewide general primary elections, Raffensperger says one person allegedly registered her two children, both of whom were felons, to vote; requested absentee ballots on their behalf; then filled out and submitted those absentee ballots herself, including fraudulently signing the oath averring that she was the person identified on the ballot.

This case has also been referred to the Attorney General’s office by the State Election Board.

[How Do I Vote by Absentee Ballot in Georgia?]

“Protecting the integrity of the vote is my highest priority as Georgia’s chief elections official,” Raffensperger said. “A fraudulent vote dilutes the power of those voters who follow the rules and undermines the fundamental democratic idea of one person, one vote. As Secretary of State, I will investigate any and all attempts to delegitimize elections in Georgia.”

On Thursday, the Georgia’s State Election Board met to discuss the outstanding investigations conducted by the Secretary of State’s office. Three new rules, including one lowering sensitivity thresholds for absentee ballot scanners, were passed by the State Election Board as well.

1,000 people double-voted in June primary and could face charges, Georgia secretary of state says
© 2020 Cox Media Group

https://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/geo...N3Q4W24FHGSPU/

I'd like to do some further research, find out how many of those voters voting twice got to vote for Biden in 2020
[Reply]
lostcause 03:41 PM 12-02-2020
What states got over turned today?
[Reply]
BigBeauford 04:03 PM 12-02-2020

Sidney Powell, who is greeted like a rockstar by the large crowd in Georgia, just now said she would “encourage Georgians to not vote at all until your vote is secure. I mean that regardless of party.”

— Caitlin Dickson (@CEDickson) December 2, 2020

[Reply]
Page 155 of 435
« First < 55105145151152153154155 156157158159165205255 > Last »
Up