ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 79 of 435
« First < 29697576777879 8081828389129179 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Frank Clark fucking sucks
RealSNR 02:33 PM 09-15-2019
Guy has done NOTHING in two games. Barely any pressures to speak of against trash OTs.

Yeah, I'm in bitchy gameday mode. Don't care. I'm tired of paying out the ass for defensive players who don't make plays.

At least Justin Houston could dominate against bad teams after we paid him.
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 04:12 PM 10-07-2019
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
Keeps getting worse? I’d say he was fairly good last night, aside from whiffing on that run play.
We’re paying him to be a game wrecker like Miller, Mack etc. Not to get a couple tackles all game.

The reality is that he was never worth that much money and that’s on Veach for being a fucking idiot and giving it to him.
[Reply]
-King- 04:17 PM 10-07-2019
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
Fuck Houston. He'll disappeared for the last 3 years. Last night shows what he can do when he's motivated.
I mean even unmotivated Houston never looked this bad. He never had a 5 game stretch even close to the 5 game stretch Clark is having.
[Reply]
In58men 04:19 PM 10-07-2019
He’s shit.

Can’t shed a block to save his ass. It’s like he’s constantly glued to the tackle.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 04:30 PM 10-07-2019
5 games. Still time to make plays
[Reply]
TEX 04:35 PM 10-07-2019
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
Keeps getting worse? I’d say he was fairly good last night, aside from whiffing on that run play.
Naw. He was easily handled one-on-one. I saw him make one play. Tackled the RB for a loss as he tried to run outside.
[Reply]
-King- 04:39 PM 10-07-2019
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:
5 games. Still time to make plays
He needs to average about a sack a game the rest of the season to match his pay level. Seeing as how he's on pace for 3.2 sacks this season, I don't see that happening. At bare minimum though, he needs 8 sacks this season to at least call it a wash.
[Reply]
Easy 6 05:05 PM 10-07-2019
It’s really sad to be so disappointed in this guy so soon, the first 2-3 games it was like ok just hang on it’ll happen... but 5 straight games of pedestrian production just ain’t getting it

I guess the good news, if you choose to look at it this way, is that he isn’t going anywhere anytime soon... so he DOES have time to turn it around

The pressure to shine is surely a crushing weight for him, but sympathies are hard to come by when you’re making that kinda bank... if he doesn’t go on a tear soon, fuck him
[Reply]
Aspengc8 05:08 PM 10-07-2019
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
It’s really sad to be so disappointed in this guy so soon, the first 2-3 games it was like ok just hang on it’ll happen... but 5 straight games of pedestrian production just ain’t getting it

I guess the good news, if you choose to look at it this way, is that he isn’t going anywhere anytime soon... so he DOES have time to turn it around

The pressure to shine is surely a crushing weight for him, but sympathies are hard to come by when you’re making that kinda bank... if he doesn’t go on a tear soon, **** him
He had a brace on under his shirt, maybe his elbow is fucked up again. It will be interesting to see what type of hybrid spags fields with all the injuries they have.
[Reply]
Easy 6 05:21 PM 10-07-2019
Originally Posted by Aspengc8:
He had a brace on under his shirt, maybe his elbow is fucked up again. It will be interesting to see what type of hybrid spags fields with all the injuries they have.
Yeah I’m surprised the injury rumor mill isn’t in full swing on his supposed elbow/hand issues... the longer he looks like this, the more likely it’s true
[Reply]
tyreekthefreak 05:25 PM 10-07-2019

The pressure to shine is surely a crushing weight for him, but sympathies are hard to come by when you’re making that kinda bank... if he doesn’t go on a tear soon, **** him

He's not big or bad enough to turn it around.....
[Reply]
Easy 6 05:49 PM 10-07-2019
Originally Posted by tyreekthefreak:
He's not big or bad enough to turn it around.....
The career numbers say otherwise, maybe not the #2 edge player in the league Veach forecast him as... but still rock solid

Somethings weird here, he’s dinged up and they’re hiding it if you ask me
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 05:53 PM 10-07-2019
The career numbers say otherwise, maybe not the #2 edge player in the league Veach forecast him as... but still rock solid

Somethings weird here, he’s dinged up and they’re hiding it if you ask me
Yep he's off PEDs thus Clark can't hide his problematic injuries
[Reply]
-King- 05:55 PM 10-07-2019
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
Yep he's off PEDs thus Clark can't hide his problematic injuries
What makes you keep talking about PEDs? What evidence do you have on that?
[Reply]
Megatron96 05:59 PM 10-07-2019
Originally Posted by Aspengc8:
He had a brace on under his shirt, maybe his elbow is ****ed up again. It will be interesting to see what type of hybrid spags fields with all the injuries they have.
Is there a link or something of a picture of the brace? I'd really like to see that. I've been saying for a while now that he seems to have some kind of a physical issue.
[Reply]
Iconic 06:21 PM 10-07-2019
Could have had Clowney for two bums and a third.

Could have had Houston, a first, a second, and probably Chris Jones for the long haul.

No, we got this guy instead. Veach is a literal dipshit when it comes to FA.
[Reply]
Page 79 of 435
« First < 29697576777879 8081828389129179 > Last »
Up