ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 331 of 386
« First < 231281321327328329330331 332333334335341381 > Last »
Lenny "The Cool" Lounge>Frank Clark fucking sucks
RealSNR 02:33 PM 09-15-2019
Guy has done NOTHING in two games. Barely any pressures to speak of against trash OTs.

Yeah, I'm in bitchy gameday mode. Don't care. I'm tired of paying out the ass for defensive players who don't make plays.

At least Justin Houston could dominate against bad teams after we paid him.
[Reply]
staylor26 12:31 PM 11-04-2021
Originally Posted by fan4ever:
Clark looked like he was limping as he came off the field Monday night. Not optimistic about him being healthy any time soon.
He wasn’t even on the injury report yesterday.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 12:37 PM 11-04-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
I can’t help but think he’s a bit of a front runner, not necessarily in a bad way, but in the sense that his personality is great when things are going good, and borderline toxic when they’re going terribly.
I've been getting that vibe from Kelce lately. He isn't toxic but his body language goes to shit when things aren't going our way.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:40 PM 11-04-2021
Originally Posted by fan4ever:
Clark looked like he was limping as he came off the field Monday night. Not optimistic about him being healthy any time soon.
look at this rotten bleeding cunt

never seen such a sad sack group of bitches on CP the last two weeks

DEFEND OUR HONOR
[Reply]
The Franchise 12:41 PM 11-04-2021
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
I've been getting that vibe from Kelce lately. He isn't toxic but his body language goes to shit when things aren't going our way.
I think Kelce is playing hurt. Same thing with Mahomes.
[Reply]
Detoxing 12:43 PM 11-04-2021
That "I hate Chris Jones" thread has been awfully quiet this week.

I guess no one wants to be taken to the woodshed with clips of his dominance against NYG.
[Reply]
Superturtle 12:45 PM 11-04-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
You know who else would probably be a lot better if the defense around him gets their shit together?

Tyrann Mathieu.

I can’t help but think he’s a bit of a front runner, not necessarily in a bad way, but in the sense that his personality is great when things are going good, and borderline toxic when they’re going terribly.
He always has a cunty attitude. It's just a bit endearing when we're playing good.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brother 12:45 PM 11-04-2021
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
That "I hate Chris Jones" thread has been awfully quiet this week.

I guess no one wants to be taken to the woodshed with clips of his dominance against NYG.
Losing games makes the dumb fucks even dumber fucks. When literally their expectations are to win NFL games by 2 or 3 TDs every week, you know they have no clue
[Reply]
staylor26 12:52 PM 11-04-2021
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
That "I hate Chris Jones" thread has been awfully quiet this week.

I guess no one wants to be taken to the woodshed with clips of his dominance against NYG.
I just completely stayed away from that thread. Never even clicked on it.

That thread was the epitome of Overreaction Planet.
[Reply]
staylor26 12:54 PM 11-04-2021
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
I've been getting that vibe from Kelce lately. He isn't toxic but his body language goes to shit when things aren't going our way.
I think Pest nailed it.

He’s clearly not 100% and probably sick of being mugged every play.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 12:57 PM 11-04-2021
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
I think Kelce is playing hurt. Same thing with Mahomes.
That would explain it.

And in his defense, he was literally the only guy on the team (until that fumble against NYG) who was putting in the work. When Tyreek and Mahomes were fucking up, he was going steady and I'd bet that would have added to his frustration.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 12:58 PM 11-04-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
I think Pest nailed it.

He’s clearly not 100% and probably sick of being mugged every play.
This as well.

You could see it boil over in the NYG game when he started yelling at the ref. He's never really got those calls, but it seems like they're letting DBs get away with even more this season.
[Reply]
Superturtle 01:00 PM 11-04-2021
Unfortunately that tends to happen when you're a cunt to the refs, even when they undoubtedly deserve it.
[Reply]
The Franchise 01:00 PM 11-04-2021
They talked about it on Times Ours but the Giants played it perfectly. You put your best CB on Kelce and then your second best on Hill with the safety doubling him.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 01:03 PM 11-04-2021
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
They talked about it on Times Ours but the Giants played it perfectly. You put your best CB on Kelce and then your second best on Hill with the safety doubling him.
I said it going into the Ravens game.

It's the Belichick approach. And it's the only thing that's ever really slowed him down. I haven't been able to figure out why more teams haven't been doing this for years.

I think part of it is that very few corners have the level of physicality that Bradberry has so not many can stick with him. But still - it should be the default attempt for everybody.

Nobody can single Hill. And few teams have the personnel to double Hill AND Kelce. So if you're picking your poison, you double Hill and single Kelce. Well you damn sure don't want to be doing that with a Linebacker or a weak CB.

It's just self-evident, IMO. And has been for a long time.

Some of these guys are far dumber than I realize.
[Reply]
The Franchise 01:03 PM 11-04-2021
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Unfortunately that tends to happen when you're a cunt to the refs, even when they undoubtedly deserve it.
Every player is a cunt to the refs.
[Reply]
Page 331 of 386
« First < 231281321327328329330331 332333334335341381 > Last »
Up