ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 261 of 435
« First < 161211251257258259260261 262263264265271311361 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Frank Clark fucking sucks
RealSNR 02:33 PM 09-15-2019
Guy has done NOTHING in two games. Barely any pressures to speak of against trash OTs.

Yeah, I'm in bitchy gameday mode. Don't care. I'm tired of paying out the ass for defensive players who don't make plays.

At least Justin Houston could dominate against bad teams after we paid him.
[Reply]
staylor26 07:29 PM 12-23-2020
Originally Posted by Sannyasi:
Yeah it's complete a binary choice... We could have gotten an actual elite pass rusher for the capital we gave up for Clark. The fact that we traded for a player who hasn't had a single healthy season in his entire career and gave up a draft package just short of Khalil Mack is ridiculous.

It's hilarious how low the expectations are for the defense here. Just show up and you are okay! Give me a fucking break. It's okay to hold $100 million athletes just a tiny bit accountable.
It wasn’t “just short” of Khalil Mack.

It was a late 1st and a late 2nd, not 2 1st rounders, and the 1st was later than both 1st rounders that the Bears gave up.

Also:

Mack combined sacks in 2019 and 2020?

16 .5

Clarks?

And that’s not including the playoffs which makes it a lot closer.
[Reply]
-King- 07:30 PM 12-23-2020
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
Good thing you're not in charge or this team would be fucking 0-23 instead of 22-1
Probably. Maybe even worse!
[Reply]
staylor26 07:30 PM 12-23-2020
Originally Posted by -King-:
If he said that, then yeah that was the right move to cut him. But if he would have accepted the pay cut, then I would have rather kept him over trading for and paying Clark $100mil.
And that’s why you’re a dumb fucking contrarian on a message board and not SB champion GM Brett fucking Veach.

Fucking moron.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 07:31 PM 12-23-2020
If he said that, then yeah that was the right move to cut him. But if he would have accepted the pay cut, then I would have rather kept him over trading for and paying Clark $100mil.
:-) You seriously think Houston would even consider a pay cut after we excised the team of his thieving hobo spirit friend Haglunds? Nah, once we got rid of Berry Houston was right out the door behind him, and good fucking riddance. Hate both of those worthless sacks of shit.
[Reply]
Sannyasi 07:33 PM 12-23-2020
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
The Defense is #8 in scoring and #8 in yardage.

And you're a ****ing moron.
Going to team stats to defend a player :-) Got it. By that logic Nick Keizer is elite because he's on the best offense in the league!

ou know why our defense is #8? Snead, Wharton, Gay, Jones, Matthieu. We've improved because the rookies are balling out.

Not because of Clark. Clark is getting out-produced by a UDFA from Missouri S&T :-)
[Reply]
-King- 07:33 PM 12-23-2020
Originally Posted by staylor26:
And that’s why you’re a dumb fucking contrarian on a message board and not SB champion GM Brett fucking Veach.

Fucking moron.
Your dad basically already made this same post.
[Reply]
staylor26 07:34 PM 12-23-2020
Your dad already made this same post.
I would make a joke about your dad, but I’m pretty sure he doesn’t exist.

You scream fatherless faggot.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 07:34 PM 12-23-2020
I want to be very clear that I have no issue with Clark or Jones at this time, and I fully expect that they’re going to be key cogs in a repeat SB win this year.

It’s not the time to truly be bitching about either one of them, IMHO. The defense is getting better, they’re getting better individually, and it’s all occurring at the most ideal time of the year.

The constant bitching is just tiring, and screams “I’m dying on this hill no matter what!!”...
[Reply]
-King- 07:35 PM 12-23-2020
I would make a joke about your dad, but I’m pretty sure he doesn’t exist.

You scream fatherless faggot.
Everyone has a dad silly!
[Reply]
staylor26 07:36 PM 12-23-2020
Everyone has a dad silly!
Biologically, sure.

Yours probably had one contribution, shooting his load
[Reply]
Sannyasi 07:37 PM 12-23-2020
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
I said in the last month+. Since the Raiders game in Vegas.

Where’s your bitching about Chris? He makes millions?
Jones has been good for years, and is still good this year.

Clark has never had a healthy season in his entire career, and the team that drafted him wanted to get rid of him...
[Reply]
-King- 07:38 PM 12-23-2020
Biologically, sure.

Yours probably had one contribution, shooting his load
Nahhhhh.

Anyways, you think Frank will try in the playoffs? I sure hope so.
[Reply]
staylor26 07:38 PM 12-23-2020

Clark has never had a healthy season in his entire career, and the team that drafted him wanted to get rid of him...
Yet he’s one of the most productive edge rushers in the NFL over the last several years....
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 07:38 PM 12-23-2020

Clark hasn’t been good? Seriously?

The team that drafted him has been trying to replace him ever since he walked out the door. And one could argue his departure is the primary reason they aren’t the class of the NFC right now.
[Reply]
staylor26 07:39 PM 12-23-2020
Nahhhhh.

Anyways, you think Frank will try in the playoffs? I sure hope so.
I’ve already told you. I fully expect him to make you look like the moronic whiny bitch that you are once again.

Something tells me it won’t be enough for you either way though.
[Reply]
Page 261 of 435
« First < 161211251257258259260261 262263264265271311361 > Last »
Up