ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 145 of 386
« First < 4595135141142143144145 146147148149155195245 > Last »
Lenny "The Cool" Lounge>Frank Clark fucking sucks
RealSNR 02:33 PM 09-15-2019
Guy has done NOTHING in two games. Barely any pressures to speak of against trash OTs.

Yeah, I'm in bitchy gameday mode. Don't care. I'm tired of paying out the ass for defensive players who don't make plays.

At least Justin Houston could dominate against bad teams after we paid him.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 11:37 PM 11-12-2019
Originally Posted by TEX:
Maybe we'll be saying the same thing about Frank Clark next Monday ngiht?
:-):-):-)
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 11:41 PM 11-12-2019
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Clowney couldnít get double-digit sacks playing with Watt and Mercilus for 4 years. Heís on pace for like 5 sacks this year.

Heís been a bust if you compare the hype he got coming out of college.
:-):-):-):-)

Clowney is soft PERIOD and why the Texans were afraid to pay him. Missed too many games for their liking.
[Reply]
Willie Lanier 11:42 PM 11-12-2019
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
You didnt watch that game last night did you?

The guys been great this year and destroyed the 9ers yesterday. You're just not watching him if you insist on banging this drum. He does so much more than just rush the passer and if that's all you wanted then you should've loved Dee Ford.
I'll keep banging this drum!

Throw all the shade my way...

He's still young; reserve judgment for now
[Reply]
Willie Lanier 11:43 PM 11-12-2019
Shit I think I agreed with your point
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 11:52 PM 11-12-2019
Clark didn’t even know he was supposed to be on the field when we had 10 guys on the field on Henry’s TD. Guy is a joke
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 12:00 AM 11-13-2019

Yup. Saw this in real time. Frank Clark was late getting onto the field. Ran on and then ran back out. Henry walked right in. Brendan Daly lit into him on the sidelines. https://t.co/tiw3bHYVtx

— Chase Snyder (@ChasingSnyder) November 13, 2019

[Reply]
TEX 06:32 AM 11-13-2019
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink:
:-):-):-):-)

Clowney is soft PERIOD and why the Texans were afraid to pay him. Missed too many games for their liking.
That is not true. PERIOD.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:22 AM 11-13-2019
Originally Posted by RunKC:
If this is true then JFC what in the ****?! Absolutely no excuse for this at all

We (rightly) murdered Justin Houston for needing Justin Hamilton to fire him up and keep him focused last year.

But hey - Frank Clark was probably just doing his job when he didn't realize he was supposed to be in the !@#$ing game on a key play.

A team leader doesn't have to be told that he's in that package. He's champing at the bit to get out there either way and at worst needs to be told to get OFF the field.

!@#$ing Clark, OTOH, appeared content with taking the key play of the game off until he realized that he was supposed to be out there.

DPOY stuff right there...
[Reply]
-King- 09:39 AM 11-13-2019
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
We (rightly) murdered Justin Houston for needing Justin Hamilton to fire him up and keep him focused last year.

But hey - Frank Clark was probably just doing his job when he didn't realize he was supposed to be in the !@#$ing game on a key play.

A team leader doesn't have to be told that he's in that package. He's champing at the bit to get out there either way and at worst needs to be told to get OFF the field.

!@#$ing Clark, OTOH, appeared content with taking the key play of the game off until he realized that he was supposed to be out there.

DPOY stuff right there...
I gotta ask... Why are you self censoring?
[Reply]
dlphg9 09:44 AM 11-13-2019
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
We (rightly) murdered Justin Houston for needing Justin Hamilton to fire him up and keep him focused last year.

But hey - Frank Clark was probably just doing his job when he didn't realize he was supposed to be in the !@#$ing game on a key play.

A team leader doesn't have to be told that he's in that package. He's champing at the bit to get out there either way and at worst needs to be told to get OFF the field.

!@#$ing Clark, OTOH, appeared content with taking the key play of the game off until he realized that he was supposed to be out there.

DPOY stuff right there...
He was looking for his neck. How could he have done anything without a neck?
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brother 09:45 AM 11-13-2019
Pining for Clowney :-) You morons would be ripping him to shreds for a 5 sack pace on an average defense (which Seattle is too) You realize their defense is nothing special right?

THREE sacks in 10 games and the defense was SHREDDED by Tampa at home the week before.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:46 AM 11-13-2019
Originally Posted by -King-:
I gotta ask... Why are you self censoring?
I go back and forth.

I don't really realize I'm doing it in real time. My guess is that the truly frustrated ones don't get the !@#$ treatment and the ones used largely for effect do.

Other times I just realize I've thrown out too many expletives in consecutive points and do it intentionally to take the edge off.

I suspect there's a pattern but the hell if I know what it might be...

:-)
[Reply]
dlphg9 09:50 AM 11-13-2019
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
I go back and forth.

I don't really realize I'm doing it in real time. My guess is that the truly frustrated ones don't get the !@#$ treatment and the ones used largely for effect do.

Other times I just realize I've thrown out too many expletives in consecutive points and do it intentionally to take the edge off.

I suspect there's a pattern but the hell if I know what it might be...

:-)
I will write an algorithm to figure it out. Give me just a bit to figure out how to write an algorithm first.
[Reply]
MahiMike 09:51 AM 11-13-2019
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Then stop paying these guys big money. Seriously. Not Clark, not Clowney, not Jones.

How many huge contracts to defensive players have produced the ROI in your lifetime?

Houstonís knee, Berryís Achilles, Clarkís nerve damage, Honey Badger being lazy. Jesus Iím so sick and tired of putting everything into these guys and see why the Patriots donít do it.
I've always said this. Base pay plus incentive. Just like sales people.
[Reply]
Shag 09:51 AM 11-13-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
See? Frank Clark is a run-stuffing stud - look how easy Henry scored without him on the field. He was just trying to prove a point...
[Reply]
Page 145 of 386
« First < 4595135141142143144145 146147148149155195245 > Last »
Up