ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 123 of 386
« First < 2373113119120121122123 124125126127133173223 > Last »
Lenny "The Cool" Lounge>Frank Clark fucking sucks
RealSNR 02:33 PM 09-15-2019
Guy has done NOTHING in two games. Barely any pressures to speak of against trash OTs.

Yeah, I'm in bitchy gameday mode. Don't care. I'm tired of paying out the ass for defensive players who don't make plays.

At least Justin Houston could dominate against bad teams after we paid him.
[Reply]
O.city 11:45 AM 11-03-2019
The amount the gave up for Clark plus the contract was only gonna be worth it if he was an all pro defensive player of the year type dude

So far, that hasn’t happened and he’s now hurt
[Reply]
JakeF 11:45 AM 11-03-2019
Originally Posted by -King-:
Sure. But at least we wouldn't be out a first and second round pick.
Good draft for defense too.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brother 11:47 AM 11-03-2019
Nuke draft planet from orbit...just to be sure
[Reply]
RunKC 11:49 AM 11-03-2019
Originally Posted by O.city:
The amount the gave up for Clark plus the contract was only gonna be worth it if he was an all pro defensive player of the year type dude

So far, that hasnít happened and heís now hurt
So like Justin Houston, who the hindsight brigade are felating?
[Reply]
O.city 11:51 AM 11-03-2019
Originally Posted by RunKC:
So like Justin Houston, who the hindsight brigade are felating?
Houston for one season at his number would be more palatable than this clark for however long heíll be here

Hell it doesnít have to be either or. They could have cut Houston and traded a 2nd for Clowney and been better off
[Reply]
kccrow 11:52 AM 11-03-2019
Originally Posted by staylor26:
If youíre making your argument about the eye test than you are even dumber than I thought. How anybody can say theyíve watched these two and itís a marginal difference is beyond me.

Again, Ford is so fucking bad that the 49ers have put him in a situational pass rusher role despite paying him big money and trading away a 2nd. What the fuck do you not get about this?
Ok kid. You're fucking delusional if you think Clark is "good" against the run. Laughing my fucking ass off. What I seem to get is that neither are good against the run but I'm saying I see Clark as slightly better. You, however, seem to think Clark is actually good against the run.
[Reply]
kccrow 11:53 AM 11-03-2019
At least when Houston was on the field he didn't suck.
[Reply]
BossChief 11:55 AM 11-03-2019
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Because they got him for a fucking 3rd round pick because the Texans went full retard with no GM :-)

Are you suggesting they had the foresight to know this would happen? They wouldíve gladly let Clark play on the tag just like Clowney is. This is a terrible rebuttal.
Your claim was they couldnít afford him.

Donít move the goalposts and deflect.

Just own the fact Seattle didnít WANT to pay him.
[Reply]
BossChief 11:59 AM 11-03-2019
Originally Posted by O.city:
Houston for one season at his number would be more palatable than this clark for however long heíll be here

Hell it doesnít have to be either or. They could have cut Houston and traded a 2nd for Clowney and been better off
that was my preferred route

And had a Rock ya-sin or Byron Murphy at CB with the first.
[Reply]
RunKC 12:00 PM 11-03-2019
Originally Posted by O.city:
Houston for one season at his number would be more palatable than this clark for however long he’ll be here

Hell it doesn’t have to be either or. They could have cut Houston and traded a 2nd for Clowney and been better off
Okay then take away Honey Badger and Okafor. Can’t afford them if you keep Houston.

Spare us the Clowney bullshit. He’s been worse than Clark this year and he’s a broke dick.
[Reply]
BossChief 11-03-2019, 12:32 PM
This message has been deleted by BossChief.
BossChief 12:36 PM 11-03-2019
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Okay then take away Honey Badger and Okafor. Canít afford them if you keep Houston.

Spare us the Clowney bullshit. Heís been worse than Clark this year and heís a broke dick.
Lol.

Clowney has been great in Seattle.
[Reply]
Willie Lanier 09:11 PM 11-03-2019
Originally Posted by kccrow:
I don't hate Clark. I hate that he's playing like ass on a large contract.

I thought the decision was bad one when it all went down. It's not about praising Dee Ford, it's about stating that Clark wasn't worth it at the time because he wasn't that type of massive improvement you'd expect for such compensation. There wasn't enough of a difference, in my opinion, nor statistically, to warrant Veach making that decision.

I don't care about dick size, the woman I **** is happier than hell with mine. It is about looking at things rationally and I don't think many are with regards to the entire thought process that went into this entire debacle. Apparently others think Clark was light years better than I ever saw him against the run. I never agreed with Veach's decision and it's looking more and more like I never will. I'm really starting to dislike Veach as a whole. You look at Hitchens and Clark and have to wonder. You look at his drafts so far and they are a bit of a head-scratcher, but the 2019 draft does have more promise than the 2018 one. Luckily he stumbled into Thornhill, the guy had no business being there that late.

At least Ogbah is playing well for his money.
That was a fair and candid response.

There are discussions that can happen without unreasonable discourse...

I'm glad we're moving in the right direction...
[Reply]
kcclone 09:14 PM 11-03-2019
I feel like Frank will come back from his time off and be ready to rock and roll, and play like we all expected he would.

That’s my hope at least
[Reply]
O.city 09:17 PM 11-03-2019
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Okay then take away Honey Badger and Okafor. Canít afford them if you keep Houston.

Spare us the Clowney bullshit. Heís been worse than Clark this year and heís a broke dick.
Could have had him playing on the tag for a 3rd and heís played more games than Clark iirc

Or could have done neither and played with the dl they put out there today plus a few more picks
[Reply]
-King- 09:22 PM 11-03-2019
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Okay then take away Honey Badger and Okafor. Canít afford them if you keep Houston.

Spare us the Clowney bullshit. Heís been worse than Clark this year and heís a broke dick.
You could have restructured Houston instead of asking him to take a paycut and a restructure. Or you could have moved money around with other players or with Matheiu and Okafor.

You could have kept Houston and still gotten the players we have now and still kept your picks. Would the restructure have cost us a little more in the long run? Yeah but at least it wouldn't be anywhere near as much as what Clark will cost the rest of his contract.


...and Houston got another sack and forced fumble today.

Oh yeah...weren't you the guy always talking about the run defense sucks because of Jones and how much better it got when he got injured? Does that same logic apply to Clark? Cause we just held the best running back in the league to 71 yards on 3.4 yards per carry with Jones and without Clark.
[Reply]
Page 123 of 386
« First < 2373113119120121122123 124125126127133173223 > Last »
Up