ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 98 of 2687
« First < 48889495969798 991001011021081481985981098 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
tooge 01:43 PM 05-03-2017
Ok, I watched a few of those every snap videos. I've not seen Mahomes before that. He totally reminds me of Donavan McNabb. Unorthodox throwing motion, much like P. Rivers. While not lighning fast like Vick, he's got very quick feet. seems really good at throwing on the run and extending plays with his feet. Put him in an Eagles jersey and helmet, and he'd look alot like McNabb. I see why fat Andy was enamored with him.
[Reply]
Ming the Merciless 01:50 PM 05-03-2017
Originally Posted by TigerUppercut:
Any other clowns here that want to disagree with me??
Wait who actually agrees with you other than sandy vag, and tempertantrum and tea-bagged?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:57 PM 05-03-2017
What a time to be alive

[Reply]
staylor26 01:58 PM 05-03-2017
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
What a time to be alive

It took me a minute to see Miller :-)
[Reply]
Easy 6 02:01 PM 05-03-2017
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Start your boners gentlemen

Good grief, sidearming it 45 yards from the hip, on the run like that... accurately?

:-)
[Reply]
Ming the Merciless 02:02 PM 05-03-2017
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Good grief, sidearming it from the hip, on the run like that... accurately?

how far did that thing go in the air?? 60 or something?
[Reply]
milkman 02:03 PM 05-03-2017

Never understood your dislike of Favre, like you - or any of us - wouldnt be thrilled with

A Super Bowl win

A Super Bowl appearance

Three straight league MVPs

Eight division championships

As of right now, Aaron Rodgers has the same number of Super Bowl wins as Favre... Dorsey and Reid are comparing him to Favre, I dont see any reason to argue with them
The difference is that Favre lost playoff games because of his bonehead decisions, while Rodgers has lost playoff games because Ted Thompson has done a shitty job of building a defensive unit that can compete.

Rodgers would have won more SBs with the team that Favre was surrounded with.
[Reply]
Frosty 02:03 PM 05-03-2017
Good grief, sidearming it from the hip, on the run like that... accurately?

That's the throw Gruden kept jizzing over.
[Reply]
Easy 6 02:14 PM 05-03-2017
Originally Posted by Pawnmower:
how far did that thing go in the air?? 60 or something?
He chucks it from the 44 and its caught about 8 yards into the EZ... 52 yards

Crikey, me likey!

Originally Posted by milkman:
The difference is that Favre lost playoff games because of his bonehead decisions, while Rodgers has lost playoff games because Ted Thompson has done a shitty job of building a defensive unit that can compete.

Rodgers would have won more SBs with the team that Favre was surrounded with.
Well, its easy enough to say that... but no one really knows

Its not worth arguing about, but Reid said Favre... if Pat can keep his pick numbers closer to Rodgers though, we'll both be ecstatic

Originally Posted by Frosty:
That's the throw Gruden kept jizzing over.
Its quite an insane throw, right handed QBs arent supposed to look like that rolling left
[Reply]
Ming the Merciless 02:16 PM 05-03-2017
hot damnnnn!!!
[Reply]
keg in kc 02:19 PM 05-03-2017
Reid said Favre because Favre was the quarterback when he was in Green Bay. He's never coached Rodgers. Rodgers has pretty much blown Favre out of the water statistically. The only thing Favre has is longevity.
[Reply]
Easy 6 02:32 PM 05-03-2017
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
Reid said Favre because Favre was the quarterback when he was in Green Bay. He's never coached Rodgers. Rodgers has pretty much blown Favre out of the water statistically. The only thing Favre has is longevity.
You're incorrectly putting yourself in Reids head here, IMO

Reid compared him to Favre, he could've compared him to any number of people... but he didnt, he compared him to Favre

When Rodgers wins another title, and breaks a few of Favres numerous records, everyone can start proclaiming Rodgers as top dawg
[Reply]
RunKC 02:44 PM 05-03-2017
This is what you love about the kid. His eyes are always downfield. Alex doesn't do this..he puts his head down and just takes off.

[Reply]
Beef Supreme 02:46 PM 05-03-2017
Originally Posted by RunKC:
4, 7 or 15 are his number choices.

I like 15...is there a great QB that wore 15? Not thinking of any off the top of my head.
He could go with 25. I hear it's available.
[Reply]
keg in kc 02:47 PM 05-03-2017
You're incorrectly putting yourself in Reids head here, IMO
And I disagree. Favre has a Green Bay connection with both Reid and Dorsey (GB scout all the way back then). He's a guy Reid knows intimately, is directly connected with in terms of development. Only Dorsey knows Rodgers. And aside from Donovan McNabb, who was good but not Favre good, he's the only franchise quarterback Reid has a personal connection to. So of course he's going to bring Favre into the discussion.
[Reply]
Page 98 of 2687
« First < 48889495969798 991001011021081481985981098 > Last »
Up