ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 566 of 2678
« First < 66466516556562563564565566 56756856957057661666610661566 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
mnchiefsguy 08:48 PM 01-01-2018
Originally Posted by Black Bob:
The good - he made the two best throws of the Chiefs season.

The bad - there was more bad than good. That's pretty much the story of Mahomes in every game I've watched.

Maybe he's grown a little? Hard to tell honestly. I still think he needs to sit another year.

Right now he's as boom or bust as it gets. Time will help the odds for "boom" emmensely.
Worst football take of the year. This post is Tigger bad.
[Reply]
Black Bob 08:54 PM 01-01-2018
Originally Posted by mnchiefsguy:
Worst football take of the year. This post is Tigger bad.
I have consistently said that every single time I talked about when I scouted him.

Every game he makes an amazing play or two but there is always more bad than good. I'm not trolling. I spent a lot of time watching him. Don't like my opinion? Well, fuck you.
[Reply]
OKchiefs 08:55 PM 01-01-2018
I have consistently said that every single time I talked about when I scouted him.

Every game he makes an amazing play or two but there is always more bad than good. I'm not trolling. I spent a lot of time watching him. Don't like my opinion? Well, **** you.
You are so fucking dumb.
[Reply]
OKchiefs 08:56 PM 01-01-2018
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Bump for dumb shit black Bob to see.
[Reply]
OKchiefs 08:57 PM 01-01-2018
Originally Posted by SAUTO:
Troll and an idiot
Yep
[Reply]
SAUTO 09:02 PM 01-01-2018

Every game he makes an amazing play or two but there is always more bad than good. I'm not trolling. I spent a lot of time watching him. Don't like my opinion? Well, fuck you.
You have consistently been wrong
[Reply]
Black Bob 09:04 PM 01-01-2018
Originally Posted by OKchiefs:
Bump for dumb shit black Bob to see.
What's your point? Did you see the stats I predicted for him before the game?

167 yards and 1 int

I didn't expect much
[Reply]
RealSNR 09:05 PM 01-01-2018

Dude, I think what people are asking you to do is open your mind a bit to what he is as a QB.

Do you think if Andy Reid wanted him to assimilate 100% into the expected "good" mechanics and footwork that he would have drafted him at all? And if Mahomes did assimilate into those perfect mechanics and footwork that he would be as dynamic of a playmaker as he is?

Yeah, it still needs work. He needs to work on his drop backs. He needs to continue to immerse himself in the playbook and know the placement of every bead of snot on the field.

But throwing off his back foot with guys crawling up his ass is what he does. And that's why Reid got him. You can't expect him to take that out of his toolbox, because that's not who he is.

Sorry that's not what you wanted in a QB, but it's what the Chiefs got. But I think you'll see in the end that it's going to end up being a better level of QB play than what Houston will get out of Deshaun Watson.
[Reply]
Dartgod 09:05 PM 01-01-2018
Sure, it's pretty outlandish but so be it. I said it. It's my theory.

Just to clarify...

Mahomes isn't a poor leader imo. He's just a non-leader. It's not like Geno. I predicted a teammate would punch Geno in the face before he was drafted and it happened.

I really wanted Watson. He is an A+ leader. He was a master of leading 4th quarter comebacks and game winning drives. He can make the play and put the team on his back when they need it most. That's the difference between franchise QBs and non Franchise QBs in the NFL. You can talk about footwork, arm strength, accuracy, and even smarts but, none of it is more important than leadership.

Seriously, does this look like a leader to you? He needs to get a ****ing haircut at the very least. I think he's gonna bust man. I hope I'm wrong. I don't think he is spoiled rich like Manziel. He reminds me of Carlton from Fresh Prince - great guy who is likable but doesn't always relate and has little real life experience. I hope he can be our QB for the next 10 years and win us a Super Bowl but, I don't see it.

I'm a little late catching up on this thread, but did you just say hes not a leader because of his...haircut?

:-)

What a moron.
[Reply]
Black Bob 09:05 PM 01-01-2018
Originally Posted by SAUTO:
You have consistently been wrong
Actually, I have been correct more often than not in the long run.
[Reply]
Black Bob 09:05 PM 01-01-2018
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
I'm a little late catching up on this thread, but did you just say hes not a leader because of his...haircut?

:-)

What a moron.
No, I said haircut would help.:-)
[Reply]
SAUTO 09:10 PM 01-01-2018
Actually, I have been correct more often than not in the long run.
No
[Reply]
Black Bob 09:11 PM 01-01-2018
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Dude, I think what people are asking you to do is open your mind a bit to what he is as a QB.

Do you think if Andy Reid wanted him to assimilate 100% into the expected "good" mechanics and footwork that he would have drafted him at all? And if Mahomes did assimilate into those perfect mechanics and footwork that he would be as dynamic of a playmaker as he is?

Yeah, it still needs work. He needs to work on his drop backs. He needs to continue to immerse himself in the playbook and know the placement of every bead of snot on the field.

But throwing off his back foot with guys crawling up his ass is what he does. And that's why Reid got him. You can't expect him to take that out of his toolbox, because that's not who he is.

Sorry that's not what you wanted in a QB, but it's what the Chiefs got. But I think you'll see in the end that it's going to end up being a better level of QB play than what Houston will get out of Deshaun Watson.
I have been open minded since five minutes after he was drafted. I posted about it here. I don't have a problem with where he was drafted and what we gave. It's what the boss/organization wanted. I am just honest about what I see. I genuinely hope he works out. I just have my doubts. I am not gonna knit pick the guy. I pronounced that yesterday. All I am saying is what I saw was the same thing I saw in college.

The difference between me and you guys is I don't have hope. He doesn't give me hope. I'd keep looking and take another QB early this year.
[Reply]
SAUTO 09:12 PM 01-01-2018
I have been open minded since five minutes after he was drafted. I posted about it here. I don't have a problem with where he was drafted and what we gave. It's what the boss/organization wanted. I am just honest about what I see. I genuinely hope he works out. I just have my doubts. I am not gonna knit pick the guy. I pronounced that yesterday. All I am saying is what I saw was the same thing I saw in college.

The difference between me and you guys is I don't have hope. He doesn't give me hope. I'd keep looking and take another QB early this year.
Yeah, not happening
[Reply]
BryanBusby 09:13 PM 01-01-2018
Oh fuck off already Mugsy
[Reply]
Page 566 of 2678
« First < 66466516556562563564565566 56756856957057661666610661566 > Last »
Up