ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 48 of 2678
« First < 384445464748 4950515258981485481048 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
DRM08 12:37 PM 04-29-2017
Originally Posted by TigerUppercut:
So what notable games did Pat have last season outside of Oklahoma?
His best showings were against losing teams (Kansas, Sun Devils, steph f austin?) and another no name program. Lost 66-10 to Iowa State and 48-17 to virginia.

1 year isn't enough for this project. And I'm being nice when I say he's a project.

Also, he only amounted 2.2 yards a carry.
Baylor game was a good one. But he played with an injury on his throwing shoulder that occurred during the Kansas game. Should have been on the bench for a good stretch of games after that, but he wanted to play and the coach let him.
[Reply]
RunKC 12:37 PM 04-29-2017
Enjoy your last year of Alex, Tiger. It's Mahomes team this time next year.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 12:38 PM 04-29-2017
If you can't enjoy Chiefs football until Mahomes is the starter then I recommend you stop watching. Cause the the last thing we need is to hear your bitching about Smith when he deserves more appreciation for pulling this franchise in the right direction. The and done bull shit argument is the most ignorant thing you can say, especially if you have any sliver of awareness of the state of the team going into the playoffs.
When did I say I won't enjoy the Chiefs? I can't wait to watch Alex's swan song. I hope he goes out with a bang. And by the off chance that he does play more than 1 year, I will still watch. He has done his job. He has helped to make KC respectable.

But you're ignorance toward Smith's limitations is nothing short of asanine. He is the primary reason this team hasn't at least made a AFCCG/Super Bowl in the last 2-3 years.
[Reply]
SAUTO 12:39 PM 04-29-2017
I'm not running anywhere. I'm chilling at work on an extra shift making great $$ while getting to read articles and looking forward to the pieces Dorsey is bringing in for my team.

So there's that.
Scared.

And again what did you think about maclin's tweet of mahomes throwing him a td?
[Reply]
Baby Lee 12:39 PM 04-29-2017
Originally Posted by O.city:
I'm super pumped about the pick. I'm not bitching to bitch at all here.

There's a huge advantage to having a rookie qb on that rookie deal though that would really be beneficial for the chiefs. In the end, Mahomes becoming a franchise qb is more important, but they also need to know what he is or isn't and allow him to have the opportunity to learn by playing before they have to decide about a long term deal.

Him sitting for 3 years, then playing his 4th wouldn't be ideal in terms of contractual situation. You'd essentially have his first year of playing live football to determine whether you use the 5th year option or go with a long term deal.
I'm referring to the contingent scheming what disaster to befall the team to hope for to hasten Mahomes to the field, or alternatively how to position themselves to bitch about any and everything until his development takes it's natural course.

As opposed to, you know, enjoying the actual product that actually takes the field, as it takes the field and develops.

They yearn for Madden control over the franchise, and resent people who actually enjoy the journey of the team, . . . the ENTIRE team.
[Reply]
TigeRRUppeRRcut 12:39 PM 04-29-2017
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
When did I say I won't enjoy the Chiefs? I can't wait to watch Alex's swan song. I hope he goes out with a bang. And by the off chance that he does play more than 1 year, I will still watch. He has done his job. He has helped to make KC respectable.

But you're ignorance toward Smith's limitations is nothing short of asanine. He is the primary reason this team hasn't at least made a AFCCG/Super Bowl in the last 2-3 years.
Explain and quote. You're just making up stuff now...
[Reply]
TigeRRUppeRRcut 12:40 PM 04-29-2017
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
I'm referring to the contingent scheming what disaster to befall the team to hope for to hasten Mahomes to the field, or alternatively how to position themselves to bitch about any and everything until his development takes it's natural course.

As opposed to, you know, enjoying the actual product that actually takes the field, as it takes the field and develops.

They yearn for Madden control over the franchise, and resent people who actually enjoy the journey of the team, . . . the ENTIRE team.
Well said.
[Reply]
saphojunkie 12:42 PM 04-29-2017
I cannot fucking wait for the Sandy Cheeks Tigeruppercut exodus. His time cometh, and that right soon.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:42 PM 04-29-2017
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
I can't wait to watch Alex's swan song.
Let the music play

[Reply]
SAUTO 12:42 PM 04-29-2017
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:

Who is scheming for him to start immediately?
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 12:43 PM 04-29-2017
You clearly don't see what everyone else (including the FO) can see. He's 32 years old. They didn't have to draft a QB at pick 10 if they thought he was the face of the franchise.

He is limited in his abilities. The stats show it, the eye test shows it. He does a really good job in terms of being a game manager, and he is on the perfect team with a great defense to be that guy.

But time is running out. He has helped to build the bridge. He has made us respectable. But HE IS NOT WINNING US A SUPER BOWL.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:45 PM 04-29-2017
Look at these men. None of them care about hidden touchdowns any longer.

[Reply]
suzzer99 12:47 PM 04-29-2017
Carolina wanted Butt, had to settle for Corn.
[Reply]
RunKC 12:47 PM 04-29-2017
Management traded a 1st rd pick to move up to replace Alex.

As you say..."in Dorsey we trust!"
[Reply]
KChiefs1 12:48 PM 04-29-2017
2015 Texas Bowl no huddle.

https://youtu.be/iuOCONvNoFg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Page 48 of 2678
« First < 384445464748 4950515258981485481048 > Last »
Up