ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 215 of 2681
« First < 115165205211212213214215 2162172182192252653157151215 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
Rasputin 10:31 AM 06-14-2017
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:
Speaking of Aaron Rodgers...

http://mmqb.si.com/mmqb/2017/06/13/t...fl-beat-writer
Patrick Mahomes II is not Aaron Rodgers nor is he any of other 1000 quarterbacks that have played the game over 100 years of football. He is Patrick Mahomes II his own determination and being himself will make him who he will become in his own right.

This is what makes Patrick Mahomes II himself is his desire to be great and his time will come to be great. In the meantime he will struggle and faulter to a point so that he can learn from his own mistakes learn from watching film and learn from his coaches. It will make or break Patrick Mahomes II on the playing field. Like all the others that came before him only playing time will determine how good he will become as he can learn the game.

The game itself is ever so evolving so he must evolve with it and grow with the team. This is exciting to witness this young man become something special for the Kansas City Chiefs for a long time. Powning our division rivals year in and year out with his exceptional play. The odds are better for success with this young gun.
[Reply]
Coogs 10:34 AM 06-14-2017
Originally Posted by :
His delivery was a mess, bad body language, he didn’t know how to deal with teammates.
Two of the three items with Rodgers don't really seem to fit Mahomes. Those two items are huge too!
[Reply]
Holladay 11:09 AM 06-14-2017
I dunno. At training camp last year I was impressed with the QB's little contest at the end of practice. They all lined up at the 5 yrd line and threw to hit the cross bar of the goal post. If they hit, they would move out 5 yds... rinse and repeat. They all made it out to ~ 20 yds +. Alex was the best. The precision was pretty amazing. I came away thinking that most QB's in the league all have to have some sort of goods or they won't have made it there. Of course their was on LB roaring in to take their head off either.
[Reply]
Rain Man 11:17 AM 06-14-2017
Originally Posted by Holladay:
I dunno. At training camp last year I was impressed with the QB's little contest at the end of practice. They all lined up at the 5 yrd line and threw to hit the cross bar of the goal post. If they hit, they would move out 5 yds... rinse and repeat. They all made it out to ~ 20 yds +. Alex was the best. The precision was pretty amazing. I came away thinking that most QB's in the league all have to have some sort of goods or they won't have made it there. Of course their was on LB roaring in to take their head off either.
Funny you should mention that. The Rams' hard knocks show was on last weekend and I had it on. The third string quarterback got Jared Goff to pledge him $100 if he could hit the crossbar on the first try. It looked like they were maybe 15 or 20 yards away. The guy hit it dead on. This was a third-string guy I'd never heard of.
[Reply]
rico 11:28 AM 06-14-2017
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Funny you should mention that. The Rams' hard knocks show was on last weekend and I had it on. The third string quarterback got Jared Goff to pledge him $100 if he could hit the crossbar on the first try. It looked like they were maybe 15 or 20 yards away. The guy hit it dead on. This was a third-string guy I'd never heard of.
Sean Mannion. Oregon State QB who was drafted in the 3rd round the year before Goff went #1 overall.
[Reply]
Rasputin 11:55 AM 06-14-2017
I predict Chiefs winning Super Bowl(s) with Patrick Mahomes II

Not saying year(s) just predicting.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 12:10 PM 06-14-2017
Originally Posted by :
I'd say rookie QB Pat Mahomes today had his best practice yet for the Chiefs. I'm hoping to speak with him soon to ask him if he agrees.
http://www.espn.com/espn/now?nowId=2...427381430424-4
[Reply]
Rasputin 12:28 PM 06-14-2017
Mother Focker

[Reply]
staylor26 12:33 PM 06-14-2017
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:
http://www.espn.com/espn/now?nowId=2...427381430424-4
Our QB isn't going to take a year just for the local media to feel comfortable throwing out fluff like yours

:-)
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 01:40 PM 06-14-2017
Originally Posted by :
Rookie quarterback Pat Mahomes II had his best day at Chiefs practice on Wednesday. Mahomes made a number of good throws, including one deep down the right sideline that rookie wide receiver Marcus Kemp went high to grab. Last week, quarterbacks coach Matt Nagy said he thought Mahomes' talent would begin to show more as he grew more comfortable with the offensive system and perhaps that's what's happening. "It definitely was a good day," Mahomes said. "It's all about putting these good days back to back and not having bad days." The Chiefs, who conclude their offseason work Thursday with the end of their three-day mini-camp, practiced without safety Eric Berry, who has a sore heel.
http://www.espn.com/espn/now?nowId=2...081114917223-4
[Reply]
KChiefs1 02:01 PM 06-14-2017
https://youtu.be/DzArBiRNo8U

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
ct 02:07 PM 06-14-2017
Originally Posted by Anyong Bluth:
You won't have to. It's a pipedream
someone once said the chiefs will never draft a 1st round qb, it's a pipedream

so there is always hope, even if that's all it ever is
[Reply]
Red Dawg 02:52 PM 06-14-2017
Mahomes is going be a bad ass! Mark it down, he will lead the Chiefs to their first title in 50 effing years!
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:22 PM 06-14-2017
It has begun.

Rookie quarterback Pat Mahomes II had his best day at Chiefs practice on Wednesday. Mahomes made a number of... https://t.co/iPx7BehFlp

— Adam Teicher (@adamteicher) June 14, 2017

Rookie quarterback Pat Mahomes II had his best day at Chiefs practice on Wednesday. Mahomes made a number of good throws, including one deep down the right sideline that rookie wide receiver Marcus Kemp went high to grab.

Last week, quarterbacks coach Matt Nagy said he thought Mahomes' talent would begin to show more as he grew more comfortable with the offensive system and perhaps that's what's happening.

"It definitely was a good day," Mahomes said. "It's all about putting these good days back to back and not having bad days." The Chiefs, who conclude their offseason work Thursday with the end of their three-day mini-camp, practiced without safety Eric Berry, who has a sore heel.
[Reply]
Rain Man 04:53 PM 06-14-2017
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
It has begun.

Rookie quarterback Pat Mahomes II had his best day at Chiefs practice on Wednesday. Mahomes made a number of good throws, including one deep down the right sideline that rookie wide receiver Marcus Kemp went high to grab.

Last week, quarterbacks coach Matt Nagy said he thought Mahomes' talent would begin to show more as he grew more comfortable with the offensive system and perhaps that's what's happening.

"It definitely was a good day," Mahomes said. "It's all about putting these good days back to back and not having bad days." The Chiefs, who conclude their offseason work Thursday with the end of their three-day mini-camp, practiced without safety Eric Berry, who has a sore heel.

Yay, Marcus Kemp! And it sounds like Mahomes overthrew him? Oh, no.
[Reply]
Page 215 of 2681
« First < 115165205211212213214215 2162172182192252653157151215 > Last »
Up