[Reply]
Mr_Tomahawk 08:27 AM 04-20-2021
Originally Posted by MTG#10:
Neither one available on Fidelity
Already up 18% on the day...
[Reply]
neech 08:52 AM 04-20-2021
Originally Posted by RunKC:
My worst move of the year was NIO. I was going to add to my position in Microsoft but put it in NIO

Ugh I’m holding but this sucks. I bought in at 52. Yikes
I sold mine a couple weeks ago it was losing traction plus with them shutting down production because of the semiconductor shortage I threw in the towel and I used some of it to buy more MSFT.
[Reply]
TinyEvel 09:21 AM 04-20-2021
Man, what do you guys think? Is this a dip or the (growth stocks) market settling back down to where it should be after getting too pumped from September through January. Mostly everything that was the buzz then is now down 30-50% Which ones do you guys think will rebound and which will just go away? What about Palantir? CCIV?
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 09:27 AM 04-20-2021
Originally Posted by TinyEvel:
Man, what do you guys think? Is this a dip or the (growth stocks) market settling back down to where it should be after getting too pumped from September through January. Mostly everything that was the buzz then is now down 30-50% Which ones do you guys think will rebound and which will just go away? What about Palantir? CCIV?
Pulled this comment from a site and it's exactly what's happening, IT IS the only explanation, if you sell out now they win..........

"hedge funds have basically shorted the entire market to squeeze the juice out of the retail investor pool. And magically the following quarter the stocks you sold will go back to where they belong. It's a despicable rigged game. "

I wonder if the GME squeeze pissed them off?? LOL
[Reply]
Mr_Tomahawk 09:27 AM 04-20-2021
Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk:
Already up 18% on the day...
JK!
[Reply]
crispystl 09:46 AM 04-20-2021
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
Pulled this comment from a site and it's exactly what's happening, IT IS the only explanation, if you sell out now they win..........

"hedge funds have basically shorted the entire market to squeeze the juice out of the retail investor pool. And magically the following quarter the stocks you sold will go back to where they belong. It's a despicable rigged game. "

I wonder if the GME squeeze pissed them off?? LOL
I read earlier today that short positions are at a 17 year low on account of the GME action.
[Reply]
Halfcan 05:45 PM 04-20-2021
Big money trying to cause a crash- first they hit the Crypto and drove it down over the weekend- now the stock market this week.

People that invest with emotions and not fundamentals will be losing their asses.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:07 PM 04-20-2021
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
Big money trying to cause a crash- first they hit the Crypto and drove it down over the weekend- now the stock market this week.

People that invest with emotions and not fundamentals will be losing their asses.
CCIV has pulled back to entry level for tons of folks.

I'm ready for the pump!
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 06:50 PM 04-20-2021
Another interesting comment...

I know people probably won't like to hear this, but ever since the Wallstreetbets
$GME
thing bubble popped the market has been in the toilet for many stocks >>>

The Big Pump turned into the Big Dump and all those hedge funds the WSB Idiots thought they were burning are having their best year in years

Hedges getting the last laugh as new money watches their stimulus checks go down the drain

Nothing but pain & suffering for
$IWM
since WSB blew up the stock market

That said
$TZA
was a big winner today......

Yeah, I know you
$GME
raging kitty Kat types will say
$GME
is doing fine, but meme stocks have gotten destroyed and SPAC's are total garbage now ...

Chamath Palihapitiya is now the official KING of the SPAC Dumpster >>> haha and to think he just said he was going to be the Warren Buffett of the WSB Meme Generation >> dude is still filthy rich, but if there is one thing the stock market teaches us all eventually is Humility......
[Reply]
Halfcan 07:30 PM 04-20-2021
Another interesting comment...

I know people probably won't like to hear this, but ever since the Wallstreetbets
$GME
thing bubble popped the market has been in the toilet for many stocks >>>

The Big Pump turned into the Big Dump and all those hedge funds the WSB Idiots thought they were burning are having their best year in years

Hedges getting the last laugh as new money watches their stimulus checks go down the drain

Nothing but pain & suffering for
$IWM
since WSB blew up the stock market

That said
$TZA
was a big winner today......

Yeah, I know you
$GME
raging kitty Kat types will say
$GME
is doing fine, but meme stocks have gotten destroyed and SPAC's are total garbage now ...

Chamath Palihapitiya is now the official KING of the SPAC Dumpster >>> haha and to think he just said he was going to be the Warren Buffett of the WSB Meme Generation >> dude is still filthy rich, but if there is one thing the stock market teaches us all eventually is Humility......
This is why you don't chase message board stocks- by the time you are in, the money is made and bigger money is about to bank a killing, driving it back down.

It is annoying my account was mostly Red today, but they are all good, sound companies, many with record earnings- so the Shorts can't drive them down for long. Be the tortoise, not the hare when it comes to investing.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 07:52 PM 04-20-2021

[Reply]
lewdog 08:03 PM 04-20-2021
I can’t listen to any adult with a lisp.
[Reply]
MTG#10 08:47 PM 04-20-2021
This one and his one from today made me feel a lot better about my blood-red portfolios and holding through all the FUD. I just need to quit checking them every day, they'll be green again once the hedge funds decide buying will be more profitable than shorting. Thanks for posting.
[Reply]
Halfcan 09:21 PM 04-20-2021
Originally Posted by MTG#10:
This one and his one from today made me feel a lot better about my blood-red portfolios and holding through all the FUD. I just need to quit checking them every day, they'll be green again once the hedge funds decide buying will be more profitable than shorting. Thanks for posting.
Crypto is bouncing back big today-stocks will follow. People can't stand sitting on cash for very long.
[Reply]
scho63 09:08 AM 04-21-2021
Originally Posted by lewdog:
I can’t listen to any adult with a lisp.
Dat's thickening!
[Reply]
Page 612 of 934
« First < 112512562602608609610611612 613614615616622662712 > Last »
Up