ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 21 of 261
« First < 111718192021 222324253171121 > Last »
Media Center>*The NEW Movies Thread*
Bowser 11:09 AM 01-04-2014
Old one is crapping out the server, per the new guidelines.

Browse the old thread that is chock full of goodness here -

http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=172245
[Reply]
jiveturkey 10:42 AM 02-11-2014
This looks interesting...


[Reply]
mikeyis4dcats. 11:08 AM 02-11-2014
Originally Posted by jiveturkey:
Dallas Buyers Club was loaded with excellent performances.
The performances were great, but I think overall it is an overhyped movie.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 03:33 AM 02-12-2014
Blue Jasmine - If I had a critique, it would be that it ended too soon. Cate Blanchett does an amazing job of portraying a hapless victim and judgmental harpie simultaneously. Her hair should get a supporting actress nomination, as it served as barometer for her state of mind. The more composed it was, the more composed she was. And at times it was transcendent. When she was unravelling, her hair similarly unraveled to the point that at times I thought I was looking at Helen Thomas
[Reply]
Ceej 05:14 PM 02-12-2014
Nightmare Factory was pretty cool. It showed the evolution of Nicotero and group making monsters and gory films/scenes.

Highly recommended -- currently on Netflix.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 05:33 PM 02-12-2014
Has anyone seen The Monuments Men yet?
[Reply]
BigMeatballDave 06:46 PM 02-12-2014
Oldboy. Badass movie.

Creepy ending.
[Reply]
KcMizzou 07:54 PM 02-12-2014
Originally Posted by BCD:
Oldboy. Badass movie.

Creepy ending.
Original? Or the American remake?
[Reply]
Aries Walker 09:06 PM 02-12-2014
Movies opening this weekend: Romance, romance, romance, and Robocop.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 11:17 PM 02-12-2014
As a tribute to PSH, I watched The Talented Mr. Ripley for the first time in almost a decade last week. I forgot how much I loved Damon in that flick. He was fantastic.
[Reply]
Simply Red 12:09 AM 02-13-2014
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
As a tribute to PSH, I watched The Talented Mr. Ripley for the first time in almost a decade last week. I forgot how much I loved Damon in that flick. He was fantastic.
he is very believable. I agree.
[Reply]
Easy 6 12:52 AM 02-13-2014
Watching a pretty cool old western from 1971 called The Hunting Party with Gene Hackman, Oliver Reed, Candice Bergen, LQ Jones and several other familiar faces.

Its about a cattle barons wife who's kidnapped by bandits and he goes on the hunt for her... but wow, movies were just different back then... the guy responsible for her kidnapping smacks her around real good and rapes her a few times, but soon after she then begins to fall in love with him after the simple act of him giving her some peaches.

I mean, its kinda crazy considering the uproar something like this would probably cause these days... these old macho movies are pretty hilarious... all ya gotta do to tame a woman and make her fall in love is smack her around and give her a good poke, that'll set her straight!
[Reply]
Baby Lee 01:09 AM 02-13-2014
Originally Posted by scott free:
Watching a pretty cool old western from 1971 called The Hunting Party with Gene Hackman, Oliver Reed, Candice Bergen, LQ Jones and several other familiar faces.

Its about a cattle barons wife who's kidnapped by bandits and he goes on the hunt for her... but wow, movies were just different back then... the guy responsible for her kidnapping smacks her around real good and rapes her a few times, but soon after she then begins to fall in love with him after the simple act of him giving her some peaches.

I mean, its kinda crazy considering the uproar something like this would probably cause these days... these old macho movies are pretty hilarious... all ya gotta do to tame a woman and make her fall in love is smack her around and give her a good poke, that'll set her straight!
Labor Day?

Killer in on the lam falls has kidnappees fall in love with him over the power of pie?
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 03:57 AM 02-13-2014
Originally Posted by KcMizzou:
Original? Or the American remake?
I haven't seen the American remake. I've heard everyone say you have to watch the original.
[Reply]
Easy 6 11:05 AM 02-13-2014
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Labor Day?

Killer in on the lam falls has kidnappees fall in love with him over the power of pie?
Cant say that I've heard of that one.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 11:38 AM 02-13-2014
Originally Posted by scott free:
Cant say that I've heard of that one.
http://www.labordaymovie.com/
[Reply]
Page 21 of 261
« First < 111718192021 222324253171121 > Last »
Up