ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 113 of 435
« First < 1363103109110111112113 114115116117123163213 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Frank Clark fucking sucks
RealSNR 02:33 PM 09-15-2019
Guy has done NOTHING in two games. Barely any pressures to speak of against trash OTs.

Yeah, I'm in bitchy gameday mode. Don't care. I'm tired of paying out the ass for defensive players who don't make plays.

At least Justin Houston could dominate against bad teams after we paid him.
[Reply]
ROYC75 02:15 PM 10-25-2019
There are clowns and unintelligent clowns, some of you clowns need to figure out what type of clown you are.
[Reply]
RunKC 02:24 PM 10-25-2019
Originally Posted by -King-:
Yeah because the top 10 of the first round is the only round you can acquire good defensive talent. Good post.
Yeah and we used “run stuffers” like Speaks to “help cover Ford’s weakness”. It resulted in teams using an audible to a pass bc that player couldn’t rush and it got us killed.

Meanwhile the 49ers get two good complete players in Bosa and Armstead who rush and stop the run well, so of course they can use Ford in mostly pass downs bc he is fucking terrible against the run.

So yeah your post is pretty dumb. The 49ers are paying big bucks for essentially a backup DE that can only play on mostly pass only downs.

It’s like you dumbasses missed the Patriots running over Dee Ford’s side again and again and again.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 02:34 PM 10-25-2019
Contrarian King at it again, eh Run?
[Reply]
-King- 02:38 PM 10-25-2019
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Yeah and we used “run stuffers” like Speaks to “help cover Ford’s weakness”. It resulted in teams using an audible to a pass bc that player couldn’t rush and it got us killed.

Meanwhile the 49ers get two good complete players in Bosa and Armstead who rush and stop the run well, so of course they can use Ford in mostly pass downs bc he is fucking terrible against the run.

So yeah your post is pretty dumb. The 49ers are paying big bucks for essentially a backup DE that can only play on mostly pass only downs.

It’s like you dumbasses missed the Patriots running over Dee Ford’s side again and again and again.
I'm confused...do you think Speaks was a good run stiffer? Do you think good DL players can only be gotten using top 10 picks? You don't think we could have gotten other players to help in that aspect using the first round pick we used on Clark and being better in free agency? Yes the 49ers got their players using first round picks but that's certainly not the only way to do it.

And the Patriots used the whole field to run not just Dee Ford's side. And for a whopping 3.6 yards a carry. Wow!
[Reply]
RunKC 02:51 PM 10-25-2019
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Lol have to love how everybody on CP has hindsight on their side.

Like anybody could’ve predicted this happening with one of the leagues best and most consistent edge rushers over the last few years.
Posters like King Pussy think talents like Nick Bosa are available at the end of the first rd :-)

They also advocate for keeping the worst Chiefs failure in franchise history after what he did despite the fact that he is a one dimensional player who can’t stop the run and completely disappeared in the biggest game of his career.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 02:51 PM 10-25-2019
If the alternative is paying 20 mil a year and giving up a 1st and a 2nd round pick? Yeah I'd franchise him and use that saved money and those picks elsewhere. You can find run stoppers and other players to supplement Ford's weaknesses there. Case in point...what the 49ers are doing.

Regardless of alternatives, moving on from Dee Ford can be the right call.

Let’s not act like this place would be all fine and dandy if Ford was only playing on obvious passing downs (1/3 of snaps) while Ogbah and Okafor and etc. played all the 1st and 2nd down snaps.

The 49ers have heavy investment all along their DL in high draft picks - many of whom are still cheap - completely different situation.
[Reply]
-King- 02:54 PM 10-25-2019
Posters like King Pussy think talents like Nick Bosa are available at the end of the first rd :-)

They also advocate for keeping the worst Chiefs failure in franchise history after what he did despite the fact that he is a one dimensional player who can’t stop the run and completely disappeared in the biggest game of his career.
I think you can get great players at any point in the draft and in free agency. That's what a GMs job is.

Btw quick question...what round were Chris Jones and Justin Houston drafted in?
[Reply]
-King- 02:58 PM 10-25-2019
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
Regardless of alternatives, moving on from Dee Ford can be the right call.

Let’s not act like this place would be all fine and dandy if Ford was only playing on obvious passing downs (1/3 of snaps) while Ogbah and Okafor and etc. played all the 1st and 2nd down snaps.

The 49ers have heavy investment all along their DL in high draft picks - many of whom are still cheap - completely different situation.
He'd play more snaps if he was here. And for a franchise tag, as long as he could rush the passer when he comes in, it would be a better investment than a 1st and a 2nd and $100million for someone to have the same production despite double the amount of snaps.
[Reply]
RunKC 03:00 PM 10-25-2019
And the Patriots used the whole field to run not just Dee Ford's side. And for a whopping 3.6 yards a carry. Wow!
We gave up 177 rush yards and 4 rushing TD’s in that game

In what ****ing universe is that considered good? JFC :-)
[Reply]
-King- 03:10 PM 10-25-2019
We gave up 177 rush yards and 4 rushing TD’s in that game

In what ****ing universe is that considered good? JFC :-)
The volume was good for them. The efficiency was good good us.

You tried to make it like they were gashing us and abusing Dee Ford when they really weren't. 3.6 yards is fucking bad, especially when they're running every play to Ford's side like you're trying to make it seem like.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 03:15 PM 10-25-2019
He'd play more snaps if he was here. And for a franchise tag, as long as he could rush the passer when he comes in, it would be a better investment than a 1st and a 2nd and $100million for someone to have the same production despite double the amount of snaps.

And we’ve been down that road. He would continue to be a liability and limit the D’s flexibility.

It was time for him to go. Lot of season left, too. The Clark that showed up against the Broncos is the guy the Chiefs have been waiting for, the Chiefs will get the third-down production without having to sacrifice pass rush ability on non-obvious passing downs.
[Reply]
-King- 03:36 PM 10-25-2019
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
And we’ve been down that road. He would continue to be a liability and limit the D’s flexibility.

It was time for him to go. Lot of season left, too. The Clark that showed up against the Broncos is the guy the Chiefs have been waiting for, the Chiefs will get the third-down production without having to sacrifice pass rush ability on non-obvious passing downs.
Lol Frank Clark shows up 1 game and people act like he's going to be consistent in doing that. Hopefully it is, but I doubt it especially with this new injury.

And you don't see the irony of saying all this when the run defense with Ford was better than the run defense with Clark? We allow more rushing yards per game and yards per rush this year than we did last year.
[Reply]
Megatron96 03:55 PM 10-25-2019
Lol Frank Clark shows up 1 game and people act like he's going to be consistent in doing that. Hopefully it is, but I doubt it especially with this new injury.

And you don't see the irony of saying all this when the run defense with Ford was better than the run defense with Clark? We allow more rushing yards per game and yards per rush this year than we did last year.
I'm confused. How is this Clark's fault exactly? Especially considering that runs to his side have averaged less than 2.7 yards/carry for the season? Is he responsible for the mistakes/bad tackling of the entire front-7?

And he injured his neck in the Colts or Texans game. And played through it during the game. Played the entire Broncos game with it.

Now it's gotten to the point where they don't want to play him with that injury. I would think that's called being proactive about his health/safety.
[Reply]
-King- 03:58 PM 10-25-2019
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
I'm confused. How is this Clark's fault exactly? Especially considering that runs to his side have averaged less than 2.7 yards/carry for the season? Is he responsible for the mistakes/bad tackling of the entire front-7?

And he injured his neck in the Colts or Texans game. And played through it during the game. Played the entire Broncos game with it.

Now it's gotten to the point where they don't want to play him with that injury. I would think that's called being proactive about his health/safety.
Where did you get that stat from?
[Reply]
Megatron96 04:01 PM 10-25-2019
Where did you get that stat from?
It's not a state secret.

It's been listed several times in different places. Since about week 4 or 5. FootballOutsiders and Arrowhead Pride are the most recent places I think I've seen it.

Pretty sure it's also been linked in this thread somewhere. This one or the one about the Chiefs defense.
[Reply]
Page 113 of 435
« First < 1363103109110111112113 114115116117123163213 > Last »
Up