ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 105 of 315
« First < 55595101102103104105 106107108109115155205 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Sandbox Simulations is open for business! Sign up now!
Rain Man 04:29 PM 02-24-2019
Not available in stores! Buy now! Special price of only $1 for a limited time only. We're up and running!

Go to www.sandboxsimulations.com to sign up. (You can learn more about the game as well.)

For the time being, we set the price to $1, and we can't limit it to just the game testers, so if you're interested, you'll also get the $1 price. Just sign up.

This is a fresh reset, so everyone will have new teams and we'll do a new draft.

Also, please give us any feedback about what you like or don't like, and how we can improve navigation. We've updated all of the systems, so there's a chance that errors are lurking somewhere, but we think we're good to go now. Let us know if something bad happens to you.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:20 PM 03-09-2019
Originally Posted by wheeler08:
Or him and Hunt could be out. Think you should have went backup RB there...
Just did.

I’m willing to roll the dice on both players, especially for a late pick.

At any rate my regular season offense will be deadly.
[Reply]
wheeler08 08:12 PM 03-09-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Just did.

I’m willing to roll the dice on both players, especially for a late pick.

At any rate my regular season offense will be deadly.
Yea I hear you’re as bout as Good as Marty in the playoffs
[Reply]
Rain Man 09:04 PM 03-09-2019
The Ermines have added veteran free safety Reshad Jones to quarterback our defense, while road grader Gabe Jackson finishes off our intimidating offensive line.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:45 PM 03-09-2019
ya'll killin' it with pick time tonight
[Reply]
cdcox 10:48 PM 03-09-2019
Site goes down at midnight EST for more database copying.
[Reply]
cdcox 11:27 PM 03-09-2019
Site Up.
[Reply]
wheeler08 05:45 AM 03-10-2019
So what happens after the draft? We sign and cut players, then there is a free agency/waiver wire auction type thing?
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 11:22 AM 03-10-2019
!@#$ me naked - the top of my draft board got hit 5 times on that return round and stripped pretty much bare by the time it got to me.

The Landry pick stung. Figured he was my last option for a rotational sort of player with Suggs and now that sort of guy is just gone. That's not even a 1-season issue for me at this pont; really screwed the pooch.

I have not been fond of my end game; these last 3-4 rounds have just barely missed being perfect and instead have fallen to shit within about 2-3 picks of me each way. The damn OL picks have just been so thoroughly average and underwhelming that leaving guys on the board who got snapped up shortly thereafter just stings. Got too need-based on some of those picks and they just suuuuuucked.
[Reply]
cdcox 11:24 AM 03-10-2019
Originally Posted by wheeler08:
So what happens after the draft? We sign and cut players, then there is a free agency/waiver wire auction type thing?
Essentially. I think I am going to need some time to get this ready. Actually playing the game took more of my free time than I anticipated. So I am behind on coding/testing.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:20 PM 03-10-2019
Finally Cam Erving comes off the board at pick 505.
[Reply]
cdcox 12:57 PM 03-10-2019
There is good reason he lasted so long.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 01:59 PM 03-10-2019

Originally Posted by cdcox:
There is good reason he lasted so long.

LG was one of the last starting positions I needed to fill and he was the only LG left on my board.

He was serviceable and pretty damned decent at times, plus he’s young.

Here’s hoping the sim doesn’t overvalue interior OL positions because I waited til the very last damned minute lol
[Reply]
wheeler08 02:11 PM 03-10-2019
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
!@#$ me naked - the top of my draft board got hit 5 times on that return round and stripped pretty much bare by the time it got to me.

The Landry pick stung. Figured he was my last option for a rotational sort of player with Suggs and now that sort of guy is just gone. That's not even a 1-season issue for me at this pont; really screwed the pooch.

I have not been fond of my end game; these last 3-4 rounds have just barely missed being perfect and instead have fallen to shit within about 2-3 picks of me each way. The damn OL picks have just been so thoroughly average and underwhelming that leaving guys on the board who got snapped up shortly thereafter just stings. Got too need-based on some of those picks and they just suuuuuucked.
I was going to take Landry too...I also almost took Smith many rounds earlier but took Anthony Miller instead
[Reply]
Rain Man 02:29 PM 03-10-2019
The Ermines added rookie phenom kicker Daniel Carlson, who thrived once he escaped from the Vikings, and promising dime back Charvarius Ward, who will fill the final gap in our defensive secondary.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 02:37 PM 03-10-2019
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
The Ermines added rookie phenom kicker Daniel Carlson, who thrived once he escaped from the Vikings, and promising dime back Charvarius Ward, who will fill the final gap in our defensive secondary.
The Cardinals social media account has been sent on vacation as they haven't added anyone 'promising' in while now.

It's hard to put out a press release noting "The Cardinals have added X because SOMEBODY has to take the snaps..."
[Reply]
Page 105 of 315
« First < 55595101102103104105 106107108109115155205 > Last »
Up