ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 29 of 38
« First < 192526272829 30313233 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefsaholic - robbed a bank
Dante84 04:49 PM 12-19-2022
So, the guy who wears the wolf suit and does the hype videos and goes to every game and makes funny memes disappears from Twitter over the weekend, with no posts from the Texans games.

Lots of people in “Chiefs Twitter” were worried about him since he normally tweets a ton.

Turns out the dude ****ing robbed a bank. Can’t make this shit up.

:-)OOO CHIEFSAHOLIC BRO https://t.co/QziLGJlTaK

— Stefan ��*��️ (@ChiefsPIsWin_) December 19, 2022

Welp don't expect him in any future chiefs games... pic.twitter.com/sivNPJW5Dm

— Carson Hudkins ����CHIEFS �� (11-3) �� (@Carson_Hudkins) December 19, 2022

[Reply]
FlaChief58 11:25 AM 03-30-2023
https://youtu.be/qae25976UgA
[Reply]
Talisman 11:39 AM 03-30-2023
Originally Posted by raybec 4:
I haven't been able to locate a decent poop knife.
In a pinch, you can tape two plastic knifes together to make a long enough blade to cut your number two in two.

Sent from my SM-S918U1 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
POND_OF_RED 11:45 AM 03-30-2023
Originally Posted by alanm:
I can't believe all those clowns being so happy to draft Fischer. Chiefsaholic nonwithstanding. :-)
Those “clowns” were probably just happy that the losing was finally over. I know it’s been awhile since that 2-14 season we had to suffer through to get Eric Fisher, but let’s not forget he was Andy’s first pick to turn this franchise around. He gave us 8 years of winning football and a Super Bowl victory. I honestly don’t know how people could still be bitching about Eric Fisher. He was a huge part to turning this franchise around and getting all of those playoff demons off our backs. Put some damn respect with his name.

[Reply]
FlaChief58 11:49 AM 03-30-2023
Originally Posted by raybec 4:
I haven't been able to locate a decent poop knife.
The wooden paint stirrers from Lowe's/ home depot work well
[Reply]
PHOG 11:54 AM 03-30-2023
https://www.amazon.com/s?k=poop+knif...ef=nb_sb_noss_

:-)
[Reply]
Tonka83 03-30-2023, 11:56 AM
This message has been deleted by Tonka83.
RockChalk 11:58 AM 03-30-2023
I feel pretty certain this story is going to end tragically for him and his family.
[Reply]
Bearcat 11:59 AM 03-30-2023
Originally Posted by POND_OF_RED:
just happy that the losing was finally over.
[Reply]
alanm 12:01 PM 03-30-2023
Those “clowns” were probably just happy that the losing was finally over. I know it’s been awhile since that 2-14 season we had to suffer through to get Eric Fisher, but let’s not forget he was Andy’s first pick to turn this franchise around. He gave us 8 years of winning football and a Super Bowl victory. I honestly don’t know how people could still be bitching about Eric Fisher. He was a huge part to turning this franchise around and getting all of those playoff demons off our backs. Put some damn respect with his name.
Could of grabbed Lane Johnson or DeAndre Hopkins looking back in the 1st.
[Reply]
alanm 12:06 PM 03-30-2023
I knew they were taking Fisher. But having the 1st pick for once 2013 was pretty slim pickings that year.
[Reply]
Rain Man 12:07 PM 03-30-2023
I can't believe all those clowns being so happy to draft Fischer. Chiefsaholic nonwithstanding. :-)
Maybe they were really smart and they knew that the choice was going to be either Eric Fisher or Luke Joeckel. We all should have been cheering.
[Reply]
htismaqe 12:34 PM 03-30-2023
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Why do you only capitalize certain words? If it's for emphasis...then you're kind of killing the point of it.
Shut up.

Capitalizing for emphasis is MY thing.

[Reply]
neech 12:34 PM 03-30-2023
I knew they were taking Fisher. But having the 1st pick for once 2013 was pretty slim pickings that year.
That was an awful draft to have the first pick in the draft, yes that was a lean year for the Chiefs, but it was the beginning of building a real football team.

And Eric Fisher turned out fine for us after all.
[Reply]
alanm 12:51 PM 03-30-2023
Originally Posted by neech:
That was an awful draft to have the first pick in the draft, yes that was a lean year for the Chiefs, but it was the beginning of building a real football team.

And Eric Fisher turned out fine for us after all.
Yeah he worked out ok. But in hindsight not worth the overall #1 pick. That's all I'm getting at. Right now he's listed at IR for the Dolphins.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:49 PM 03-31-2023

Chiefsaholic, I don’t know where you are, but my brother and I would love to have you on @newheightshow to tell your story. We will go wherever, and disclose nothing for the sake of journalism

— Jason Kelce (@JasonKelce) March 31, 2023

[Reply]
SuperBowl4 01:35 PM 03-31-2023
i didn't know who this guy was until he robbed a bank
[Reply]
Page 29 of 38
« First < 192526272829 30313233 > Last »
Up