ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 47 of 200
« First < 374344454647 484950515797147 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****2018-2019 Official NBA Regular season thread****
dirk digler 05:23 PM 10-16-2018
Didn't see anybody starting this thread so I guess I will.

Anti climatic season starts tonight and my prediction is GS vs Boston in the NBA Finals.

First 2 Games tonight on TNT with Philly vs Boston and OKC vs GS. Westbrook is out tonight so that game will be a blowout most likely.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 08:41 AM 05-09-2019
Originally Posted by -King-:
It's a different team than that team they had. This team is older and they have no bench at all.
They were nine deep before Cousins' injury. There wasn't a huge depth difference.

Ezeli, Barbosa, Livingston

Livingston, Looney, Jerebko.

Those are their top three subs accounting for the Bogut injury in the 16 Finals. Not a big difference
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 08:48 AM 05-09-2019
My quality of life has so vastly improved from not seeing Lebrons ugly face all month. May and June were always ESPNs chance to smash that idiot into your face 24x7. It’s been heavenly without it
[Reply]
dirk digler 03:45 PM 05-09-2019
Durant is officially out for the reminder of this series.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 03:50 PM 05-09-2019
:-) Lue wont coach the Lakers because they refused to offer him anything more than a 3 year deal because then LeBron would be gone.
[Reply]
ChiliConCarnage 07:14 PM 05-09-2019
That finish to the half by Jimmy Butler was amazing.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 07:17 PM 05-09-2019
Raptors missing wide open threes for the entire half. 3 for 17. :-)

Hard to win many games if you're going to do that. Guess I'll be going to a game 7 after all.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 07:43 PM 05-09-2019
Ball CLEARLY goes off of Sixers. Sixers get ball. No way the officials are actually this terrible.
[Reply]
Hydrae 10:10 AM 05-10-2019
The light of hope is still alive for my Blazers. I was quite concerned when they went down by 9 during the first quarter but the bench out did itself last night.

It has been a good, hard fought series for sure. I expect another good game Sunday but we just don't have an answer for Jokic since Nurkic broke his leg. Kanter is just not big enough to bang with him inside, especially with a still sore shoulder.

That said...GO BLAZERS! RIP CITY!
[Reply]
Titty Meat 01:10 PM 05-10-2019
Come on Houston...
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 01:12 PM 05-10-2019
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Come on Houston...
Not happening.

Splash brothers will win the series. If not this game then definitely next.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 01:46 PM 05-10-2019
I'm cheering for Warriors/Nuggets because I think it would be fun to watch. Warriors/Blazers would be fine as well. Houston/anything would (continue to) be bad basketball.
[Reply]
Iconic 02:03 PM 05-10-2019
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
Durant is officially out for the reminder of this series.
If the Rockets fuck this up...
[Reply]
bricks 02:33 PM 05-10-2019
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
Raptors missing wide open threes for the entire half. 3 for 17. :-)

Hard to win many games if you're going to do that. Guess I'll be going to a game 7 after all.
That was so ****ing pathetic. I shut off my tv by the 3rd quarter.

I think the main guys that are contributing to poor 3 point shooting are Gasol and Ibaka. They can’t have those guys taking 3s. Those two should just simplify their game and play to their strengths by trying to score in the paint.

They’re more efficient that way.

I’d like to add in the playoffs every possession counts. And lets not forget the Raps are getting out rebounded. Guys like that are missing open looks and Philly is daring them to shoot the 3 because they know they’ll most likely miss and then they increase the likelihood of giving them the ball back since they win the rebound battle anyway. They can’t rationalize well enough by not having their bigs trying to hit 3s as opposed to doing what they do better in scoring in the paint and devaluing possessions by throwing the ball away like that whenever philly wins the rebound battle. It sucks when you see players on your team playing stupid.
[Reply]
TEX 02:51 PM 05-10-2019
Originally Posted by Iconic:
If the Rockets **** this up...
Lol! I KNOW, right....:-)

Deal is, the Rockets will do what they do, and CP3 is garbage... So where they could give a PAY BACK and win both games, like the Warriors did last season when CP3 went down, it will be much tougher than it seems. Its still gonna be one All Star in Harden against 3. If other guys dont step up, (Im especialy talking about YOU CAPELA and CP3) it wont happen.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 03:29 PM 05-10-2019
Originally Posted by Iconic:
If the Rockets **** this up...
They already kinda did though. Should be 3-2 Rockets.
[Reply]
Page 47 of 200
« First < 374344454647 484950515797147 > Last »
Up