ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 104 of 247
« First < 45494100101102103104 105106107108114154204 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Are the Bills overhyped?
RaidersOftheCellar 04:07 PM 09-04-2022
Update: Yes, the Bills were overhyped.

Will the next edition prove to be overhyped too? Stay tuned…
[Reply]
KChiefs1 09:13 AM 11-19-2022

[Reply]
JustDíqLix 09:23 AM 11-19-2022

[Reply]
JustDíqLix 09:37 AM 11-19-2022
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
That's normal. When they just say "#1 offense or defense" they are always talking about yardage.

They'll make the distinction of saying "#1 scoring offense or defense" when necessary.
Correct.

I think they do it because points per game has the potential of being deceptive. Pick-6, kick return for TD, punt return for TD, fumble return for TD, etc all increases points per game but it’s not the offense that did it.

Or even having more drives because a teams defense caused more turnovers.

Personally, I look at Offensive Points Per Drive, which has KC at #1 and and therefore in my opinion the best offense in the NFL.
[Reply]
PHOG 09:46 AM 11-19-2022
Originally Posted by Just:13:
Correct.

I think they do it because points per game has the potential of being deceptive. Pick-6, kick return for TD, punt return for TD, fumble return for TD, etc all increases points per game but it’s not the offense that did it.

Personally, I look at Offensive Points Per Drive, which has KC at #1 and and therefore in my opinion the best offense in the NFL.
I could be mistaken, but I don't believe those are used to calculate OFFENSIVE POINTS PER GAME.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 09:46 AM 11-19-2022
If the Bills can't get out, I can't see an easy way to handle this.

Their schedule doesn't REALLY set up to squeeze in an extra game, since they already had the bye. I mean, maybe they flip this to a Monday or Tuesday game if the Bills can't get out this week and that helps, but then they're scheduled to be in Detroit on Thanksgiving, and that's not an easily moved game.

Shitty spot to be in for the Bills, especially when everything is so bunched up in the AFC.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 09:50 AM 11-19-2022
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
If the Bills can't get out, I can't see an easy way to handle this.

Their schedule doesn't REALLY set up to squeeze in an extra game, since they already had the bye. I mean, maybe they flip this to a Monday or Tuesday game if the Bills can't get out this week and that helps, but then they're scheduled to be in Detroit on Thanksgiving, and that's not an easily moved game.

Shitty spot to be in for the Bills, especially when everything is so bunched up in the AFC.

Has an NFL team ever played on 3 days rest?

I know they can stay in the same city(Detroit) but has that ever been done?
[Reply]
JustDíqLix 10:04 AM 11-19-2022
Originally Posted by PHOG:
I could be mistaken, but I don't believe those are used to calculate OFFENSIVE POINTS PER GAME.
There may be speciality sites (like ProFootballRef) that remove the non-offensive TD’s but the official NFL stats include them.

For example, I can see they’re including Milano’s pick-6 in the the Bills points per game number.
[Reply]
JustDíqLix 10:06 AM 11-19-2022
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
Has an NFL team ever played on 3 days rest?

I know they can stay in the same city(Detroit) but has that ever been done?
McDermott said they’re not staying in Detroit.

They’re flying back to Buffalo, and then back to Detroit again.

Makes no sense.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 10:09 AM 11-19-2022
Correct.

Points per play is interesting. Seahawks #2????

[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 10:14 AM 11-19-2022
Originally Posted by PHOG:
The stat is points per game. All points are included.

But KC's defense doesn't exactly score a lot of points. Although they do have a pick 6 and a safety this year.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 10:19 AM 11-19-2022
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
Points per play is interesting. Seahawks #2????

Seattle's had a lot of good games offensively.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 10:20 AM 11-19-2022
The obvious solution is to simply disband the Bills franchise and ban all of their players for life.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:37 AM 11-19-2022
McDermott said they’re not staying in Detroit.

They’re flying back to Buffalo, and then back to Detroit again.

Makes no sense.
they don't want to play sunday...they're engineering this...gives them more time for their injured players to recover for the stretch run...losers....
[Reply]
displacedinMN 10:41 AM 11-19-2022
Why do I feel like this game may not be played?

With snow stopped in Western NY (for now), the #Bills are working on getting players out of their homes and to the airport. The plane to Detroit is scheduled for this afternoon. And the hope is it goes off ���� ✈️

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) November 19, 2022

[Reply]
smithandrew051 11:19 AM 11-19-2022
If the Bills delayed their travel when they could’ve easily made it out, then they should be forced to forfeit if they can’t make it.
[Reply]
Page 104 of 247
« First < 45494100101102103104 105106107108114154204 > Last »
Up