ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 43 of 50
« First < 333940414243 44454647 > Last »
Hall of Classics>**Run It Back get a personalized drawing from me**
Rasputin 07:30 PM 01-05-2021
Hello there Chiefs Planet. If you are excited about the playoffs and Run it Back campaign as I am , well I'm going do some drawings upon request or randomly pick a user and post a picture of what I think they look like. I'm doing this mostly for fun and see how they turn out I'll be happy to mail out the pictures just if you like it send me a PM with your address and I'll be happy to send them in the mail I just ask offer these great MODs beer money and Austin Chief by donating to Chiefs Planet. Anything helps the server :-) I've had several request so I thought I'd use this as a platform share my drawings to the Chiefs Planet community. I hope you all enjoy them I'll take request of anything but be patient as I work a lot of hours and I do most of my drawings at work when not dealing with chaos on the unit :-)

Give me ideas of what to draw is very helpful I may post some drawings I've done before.

Let's have some fun

Disclaimer: I'm not guaranteeing anything but the originals look a lot better than the pictures I post.

Can either give address by PM or easier just in rep box but if you want it quicker PM Bob Dole

Edit note:
Not accepting anymore request at this point from post #503. For those still waiting thank you for being patient I'll keep doing them after we win the Super Bowl.
[Reply]
Rasputin 08:28 PM 02-22-2021

[Reply]
Rasputin 08:50 PM 02-22-2021

[Reply]
Rasputin 08:57 PM 02-22-2021

[Reply]
Rasputin 09:09 PM 02-22-2021

[Reply]
Rasputin 11:51 PM 02-22-2021

[Reply]
Rasputin 01:47 PM 02-23-2021
what's the point of doing these if people don't comment?

I'll probably be done with my next one. Hopefully it turns out good.

The 007 wasn't so easy I may have to redo it but i was still excited when I posted it. Just no more love fair I guess.

KS Smitty is a take on Kansas City like tie dye
[Reply]
HayWire 02:04 PM 02-23-2021
Originally Posted by Rasputin:

The 007 wasn't so easy I may have to redo it but i was still excited when I posted it. Just no more love fair I guess.

This is the first thread I click in the morning.

Comment
Comment
Comment
[Reply]
Sofa King 02:11 PM 02-23-2021

Wow. That's really good.
[Reply]
Rasputin 02:16 PM 02-23-2021
:-)
Originally Posted by Sofa King:
Wow. That's really good.

Thank you SK i appreciate it btw your avatar is very fitting :-)
[Reply]
Rasputin 02:20 PM 02-23-2021
Originally Posted by Sofa King:
Wow. That's really good.
I'm really my worst critic I'm not so sure it's really good because I think i have too many twirls and it's not a circle but it's the way it turned out. Sometimes my vision and how they become don't co-exist but I'm still pretty happy with it I just think I can do better sometime I'll try. I still like the concept for 007
[Reply]
Sofa King 02:29 PM 02-23-2021
I'm really my worst critic I'm not so sure it's really good because I think i have too many twirls and it's not a circle but it's the way it turned out. Sometimes my vision and how they become don't co-exist but I'm still pretty happy with it I just think I can do better sometime I'll try. I still like the concept for 007
The Mahomes picture you picked was perfect. And it wouldn't be nearly as cool if it was perfectly circular.
[Reply]
KS Smitty 05:16 PM 02-23-2021
This is fantastic! I like to think of my user name as a clever play on Kansas City so the KC skyline is the perfect background. I love the way you blended the colors to give it a tie-dye effect which (as some may know) is my wardrobe of choice. Thank you so much, although 007s is superbly done also. Keep up the good work KC Rasputin!
[Reply]
Cheater5 05:38 PM 02-23-2021
I’m still super bummed, man. The SB was deflating, and the team had none of the magic we had last year— something remains off. This was such a badass thread leading up to the game and then...
[Reply]
srvy 06:06 PM 02-23-2021
Originally Posted by KS Smitty:
This is fantastic! I like to think of my user name as a clever play on Kansas City so the KC skyline is the perfect background. I love the way you blended the colors to give it a tie-dye effect which (as some may know) is my wardrobe of choice. Thank you so much, although 007s is superbly done also. Keep up the good work KC Rasputin!
Yeah, love The Scout front and center.
[Reply]
eDave 06:41 PM 02-23-2021

Sorry man. These are all still great and fresh. What I like best is that once I think I know your muse and sense of view within your trends, you surprise me with another input and direction.

Your talent is ever expanding in both skillset, motivation, and influences. KSsmitty's is very well done.

I love mine to death, though I did not receive it.
[Reply]
Page 43 of 50
« First < 333940414243 44454647 > Last »
Up