ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 13 of 17
« First < 3910111213 14151617 >
In Memoriam>BigMeatballDave
Bowser 08:03 PM 05-01-2016
Originally Posted by LittleMeatballNick:
I figured since my father spent so much time on here and talked to so many of you, I'd give a bit of an update. BigMeatballDave is no longer able to post on ChiefsPlanet. He has been entered into hospice care and is on his final weeks. If anybody would like to help, I am raising money for his cremation and any other expenses he has after he passes. gofundme.com/2v6zxfck Thank you everybody.
He was 45 and it was a brain tumor, glioblastoma multiforme.
He loved the planet. He would always send me links off here and show me things people said while I was growing up.
Here is the link to Nick's gofundme....

https://www.gofundme.com/2v6zxfck%C2%A0
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 05:58 PM 05-20-2016
Originally Posted by Hog Farmer:
Little Meat ball dave should be giving an update.
Thanks for correcting that. I'm sure it will come in time.
[Reply]
listopencil 02:22 AM 05-22-2016
There is a picture of him from about a week ago on his son's FB page.
[Reply]
go bo 02:47 AM 05-22-2016
Originally Posted by FRCDFED:
I am deeply saddened to hear this. I too have been off work since NYE when I had a brain aneurysm and collapsed. I've sice been trying to put my life back in order. RIP Dave. Heaven is getting a good apple.
best wishes dude!

hope you have many more years to share with us on cp.../
[Reply]
ChiTown 07:47 PM 05-22-2016
Been trying to research and find out any news and have been coming up empty. I pray that Dave is not Suffering and that his Family is finding peace
[Reply]
GloryDayz 09:27 PM 05-22-2016
Prayers sent young man... Stay strong...
[Reply]
burt 04:12 PM 05-23-2016
Prayers and donation sent.
[Reply]
Rausch 08:13 AM 05-27-2016
Originally Posted by burt:
Prayers and donation sent.
Ditto...
[Reply]
LittleMeatballNick 01:00 PM 05-27-2016
Thank you all for donating. I have closed donations due to family issues. I'm on here to give an update. My father has been put into a nursing home and I have said my goodbyes and went back to Florida. As much as I wanted to stay in touch, my aunt is no longer giving me updates on my father anymore because I asked about extra money in the GoFundMe to go to the Cancer Society. Kinda ridiculous, but death changes people. I will start to be more active on the planet now that I am home and my life is on track. Thank you all once again. If it wasn't for the planet, my father would not have any kind of way to have the cremation. He would be pleased to know everything you have done for him.
[Reply]
WilliamTheIrish 01:11 PM 05-27-2016
Thank you all for donating. I have closed donations due to family issues. I'm on here to give an update. My father has been put into a nursing home and I have said my goodbyes and went back to Florida. As much as I wanted to stay in touch, my aunt is no longer giving me updates on my father anymore because I asked about extra money in the GoFundMe to go to the Cancer Society. Kinda ridiculous, but death changes people. I will start to be more active on the planet now that I am home and my life is on track. Thank you all once again. If it wasn't for the planet, my father would not have any kind of way to have the cremation. He would be pleased to know everything you have done for him.
Family can be ... interesting.
[Reply]
Lonewolf Ed 01:44 PM 05-27-2016
I hope he also knows how he was held in high regard on here and on a personal level, he made a difference in my life. I thank him for that more than I am able to express.
[Reply]
go bo 02:21 AM 05-28-2016
Originally Posted by Lonewolf Ed:
I hope he also knows how he was held in high regard on here and on a personal level, he made a difference in my life. I thank him for that more than I am able to express.
this ^^
[Reply]
GloryDayz 06:59 AM 05-28-2016
Originally Posted by Lonewolf Ed:
As Go Bowe said, this.....
[Reply]
Titty Meat 07:31 AM 05-28-2016
People handle things differently just got to forgive. Hope you're doing ok Nick.
[Reply]
rico 07:33 AM 05-28-2016
I can tell that you are a chip off the block from your dad... especially with the line, "kind of ridiculous, but death changes people." Which is so true and a very optimistic, empathetic and understanding way of looking at things. I can imagine your dad feeling/thinking the same way if he were in the situation you are in now. He will always live through you, buddy, so I hope you keep posting.

Hoping the best for you and your family. Your father came off as a sweetheart.
[Reply]
ChiTown 08:15 AM 05-28-2016
Originally Posted by rico:
I can tell that you are a chip off the block from your dad... especially with the line, "kind of ridiculous, but death changes people." Which is so true and a very optimistic, empathetic and understanding way of looking at things. I can imagine your dad feeling/thinking the same way if he were in the situation you are in now. He will always live through you, buddy, so I hope you keep posting.

Hoping the best for you and your family. Your father came off as a sweetheart.
REP. 100% this
[Reply]
Page 13 of 17
« First < 3910111213 14151617 >
Up