ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1173 of 1209
« First < 17367310731123116311691170117111721173 11741175117611771183 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Fire Me Boy! What's For Dinner? Thread
Buehler445 08:45 AM 07-15-2015
Since the other one got too big, let's keep the food truck rolling. Whacha got?

Vol 2. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285408
[Reply]
Pablo 04:37 PM 06-16-2023
Originally Posted by Chief Ten Beers:
I'm gonna get in on that chimichurri action SOON, looks and sounds like an incredible condiment
Oh man, it's just great on beef. And chicken. And prolly pork chops. Let me know if you want a little recipe to follow but there's enough variations of it you can really kinda do your own thing and you're gonna dig it.
[Reply]
Easy 6 04:38 PM 06-16-2023
Originally Posted by Pablo:
Oh man, it's just great on beef. And chicken. And prolly pork chops. Let me know if you want a little recipe to follow but there's enough variations of it you can really kinda do your own thing and you're gonna dig it.
I'm now letting you know, so whats your personal recipe?
[Reply]
Pablo 04:49 PM 06-16-2023
Originally Posted by Chief Ten Beers:
I'm now letting you know, so whats your personal recipe?
A bunch of parsley chopped, no stems. Maybe a cup or so
You can add some fresh cilantro or oregano to your liking, like 1/4 cup. Dried oregano in a tsp or two would work fine
2-3 tbsp of red wine vinegar, can go half with lemon juice if you don't love RWV
1/2 teaspoon of red chili flakes
1 teaspoon of salt or more depending on how much you like
black pepper like half of the salt you end up using
3 garlic gloves sliced
One shallot or a quarter of an onion(red would be best)
Enough olive oil to mix and cover, prolly need like 1/2 cup

Stir and let sit at room temp for an hour or so before your meat is done. Leftovers should keep in the fridge for a week just have to heat up like 20 secs in microwave before using again.

Most recipes say a food processor is your best friend on this but I just chop the stuff and mix with a spoon because the consistency isn't the most important thing IMO. But you want to use a sharp knife or the parsley will crush and bruise and turn brownish on you instead of looking vibrant and fresh.
[Reply]
Pablo 05:40 PM 06-16-2023
Made the wife chimichangas and some queso blanco

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
srvy 05:55 PM 06-16-2023
Went to Scott's Kitchen/BBQ up by the airport today for lunch. Never been and have been told on here and in person a few times I gotta go. BIL raves about their breakfast. Closed on Sat and Sunday. Gotta say I've got my new BBQ spot up north now. I don't go out for the stuff alot because I do enough on my own, but it's nice to grab some every now and then.

That 2-meat plate was $25, they had all the normal stuff and lower priced ones but I've been on a beef kick lately lol. Will go with ribs and brisket next time

Brisket - solid 8.5
Cheater burnt ends - solid 8
Beans and spicy bbq sauce - 7
Slaw - 8

The beef was just done very well and I don't feel skimped. Spicy sauce was good, sweet wasn't my thing. They've got grated apple or preserves or something in their sauces and beans. If you like fruit sweet you'll love it. Not my personal fave.

Slaw was pretty good if you like cilantro. Not heavy. Cilantro, red onion and green apple.

If you're headed up to the new airport to gawk and take in the art then swing by here before or after.

I love the place haven't had breakfast but I will have a No. 2 no beef I always choose the chicken Thighs and ghost pepper sausage with beans and potato salad. Don't look past those tacos the fish or Chorizo sausage are nice for something different. I haven't been since after the pandemic now that he is open again the airport was a bit too far for carryout for me. I have got to get back.

Beef is great there but I eat it all the time at home. The breakfast looks good someday I'll try it and get a view of some UPS FedEx planes taking off and landing. I can drive a few miles to Corner Cafe in Riverside for breakfast though if I'm too lazy to make myself.
[Reply]
Pablo 05:57 PM 06-16-2023
Originally Posted by srvy:
I love the place haven't had breakfast but I will have a No. 2 no beef I always choose the chicken Thighs and ghost pepper sausage with beans and potato salad. Don't look past those tacos the fish or Chorizo sausage are nice for something different. I haven't been since after the pandemic now that he is open again the airport was a bit too far for carryout for me. I have got to get back.

Beef is great there but I eat it all the time at home. The breakfast looks good someday I'll try it and get a view of some UPS FedEx planes taking off and landing. I can drive a few miles to Corner Cafe in Riverside for breakfast though if I'm too lazy to make myself.
Ghost pepper sausage is gonna happen next time for sure then. Gonna try the potato salad too
[Reply]
scho63 07:19 PM 06-16-2023
For late breakfast/early lunch this morning I made two Taylor Ham and cheddar cheese sandwiches on toasted English Muffins with some butter, ketchup and black pepper. I also had banana milk blended with about 7 ripe bananas and half/half. Tasted great.
[Reply]
Pablo 07:22 PM 06-16-2023
Originally Posted by scho63:
For late breakfast/early lunch this morning I made two Taylor Ham and cheddar cheese sandwiches on toasted English Muffins with some butter, ketchup and black pepper. I also had banana milk blended with about 7 ripe bananas and half/half. Tasted great.
I make sausage sandwiches like that quite a bit

7 bananas holy shit. You're gonna blow your o-ring out
[Reply]
scho63 07:27 PM 06-16-2023
I make sausage sandwiches like that quite a bit

7 bananas holy shit. You're gonna blow your o-ring out
I have plenty of leftover! :-)
[Reply]
Pablo 07:28 PM 06-16-2023
Originally Posted by scho63:
I have plenty of leftover! :-)
Ok, thought you drank the whole thing in one go lol
[Reply]
KCUnited 05:44 PM 06-17-2023
Had a hankerin' for taco pizza so I tried a thing by using my Detroit style dough recipe and pan with my taco pizza ingredients

Loved it

Thicc crust with beans, meat, taco sauce, shredded cheese, crushed Doritos, lettuce and sour cream

[Reply]
Buehler445 06:45 PM 06-17-2023
Looks good KCU. My wife did these easy tortilla pizza things. I was skeptical, but they were surprisingly good. But I couldn't help but think about the pizza you were probably eating, and got sad face. You're doing good work, sir.
[Reply]
scho63 07:32 PM 06-17-2023
Went to Cooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurant in Chandler to treat a close friend from high school to lunch for taking me back and forth from my elbow surgery.
https://chwinery.com/menus

Apps:
He had Ahi Tuna Sashimi that was fresh as could be and a big portion of 7. They had a pickled Jalapeno and shaved radish on top along with a Ponzu ginger dipping sauce. I had a italian sausage & whipped burrata flatbread with Giardiniera. We each sampled the other's apps.
Both with excellent

Main:
He had chicken piccata and I had prime churrasco grilled steak. He really liked his but my steak was tiny, thin, tough, salty and overpriced at $40. It was a $24 steak at most. Big Disappointment on that.

He drank several glasses of cranberry juice as he is in training and I had a Cooper's Hawk Belgium Ale draft, a Super Tuscan red wine and then a double Chambord with a chocolate truffle for desert. I always have something chocolate after a steak or beef.

Sat at bar, service excellent and environment is really super nice and comfortable. Easy to hold a conversation without raising your voice.

$180 with tip. Will go back again but order different entre.
[Reply]
In58men 07:40 PM 06-17-2023
Salmon in the air fryer and Brussels sprouts.

I’ll never make salmon any other way.
[Reply]
Megatron96 08:08 PM 06-17-2023
Making Hawaiian Huli Huli grilled chicken tonight, with some modifications, naturally.

Will try to remember to take pics before we eat it.
[Reply]
Page 1173 of 1209
« First < 17367310731123116311691170117111721173 11741175117611771183 > Last »
Up