ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 24 of 27
« First < 142021222324 252627 >
Media Center>The Boys (Amazon)
Otter 06:54 AM 08-04-2023
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
I burnt through that season. It was good.

I really liked everything with Soldier Boy but that final showdown was a mess.

.. really pissed off I didn’t get a chance to see Soldier Boy vs Homelander & Black Noir.

This is why I don't like series story as much as traditional movie format tale. I actually had to think if Black Noir was still alive trying to recall where story left off.

[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 07:29 AM 08-04-2023
Originally Posted by Otter:
This is why I don't like series story as much as traditional movie format tale. I actually had to think if Black Noir was still alive trying to recall where story left off.

Sorry for your memory issues.
[Reply]
Otter 07:37 AM 08-04-2023
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
Sorry for your memory issues.

What do the Raiders 'black hole' and black noir have in common?

Spoiler!

[Reply]
BigRichard 07:27 PM 10-04-2023
If you love The Boys... you are going to love this. Just got done with the first 3 episodes. I can't believe they didn't promote this more than they did. It is the same world as The Boys and it is just as good if not better.

[Reply]
dlphg9 11:17 AM 10-05-2023
Originally Posted by BigRichard:
If you love The Boys... you are going to love this. Just got done with the first 3 episodes. I can't believe they didn't promote this more than they did. It is the same world as The Boys and it is just as good if not better.

I thought it was almost better. Some really really fucked up shit in it lol. In just 3 episodes I think we've gotten more fucked up stuff than what The Boys has ever done lmao.

Spoiler!

[Reply]
BigRichard 01:20 PM 10-05-2023
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
I thought it was almost better. Some really really ****ed up shit in it lol. In just 3 episodes I think we've gotten more ****ed up stuff than what The Boys has ever done lmao.

Spoiler!
I was kinda hoping to see a little more of tiny cricket...:-)
[Reply]
dlphg9 10:10 PM 10-05-2023
The girl that plays Emma is bangin. So many opportunities to see her naked, but it's never gonna happen.

Spoiler!

[Reply]
BigRichard 05:10 AM 10-06-2023
The girl that plays Emma is bangin. So many opportunities to see her naked, but it's never gonna happen.

Spoiler!
Yeah, I think they were almost teasing everyone by almost showing her goods but not quite getting there.

The Boys had a lot of nudity but you never got to see Starlight.
[Reply]
RockChalk 08:15 AM 10-11-2023
Pretty sure all of us were hoping to see some more of her :-)
[Reply]
ModSocks 11:20 AM 10-05-2023

I was hoping someone would come in and say this. Looking forward to watching it. Been jonesing for the next season of The Boys.
[Reply]
BigRichard 12:48 PM 10-05-2023
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
I was hoping someone would come in and say this. Looking forward to watching it. Been jonesing for the next season of The Boys.
Watch em... I swear you will not be disappointed.
[Reply]
dlphg9 12:46 PM 10-06-2023
I regards to memory loss.
Spoiler!

[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 02:32 PM 10-10-2023
How am I just now hearing about Gen V? I'll be watching it asap.
[Reply]
dlphg9 04:03 PM 10-10-2023
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
How am I just now hearing about Gen V? I'll be watching it asap.
It was barely advertised. So stupid of Amazon, because it's such a badass show.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 09:59 AM 10-12-2023
It was barely advertised. So stupid of Amazon, because it's such a badass show.
I watched episode 1, and was not disappointed. At first I thought some people might complain about it being "woke", but I think the copious amounts of violence and full-screen genitalia will keep that at bay.
[Reply]
Page 24 of 27
« First < 142021222324 252627 >
Up