ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 272 of 277
« First < 172222262268269270271272 273274275276 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****OFFICIAL Chiefs vs Bills Divisional Round Playoff Game Thread****
Hammock Parties 12:00 AM 01-23-2022
Eat shit and die, Bills.
[Reply]
Easy 6 08:20 PM 01-29-2022
Originally Posted by ReynardMuldrake:
AMAZING
[Reply]
Halfcan 08:46 PM 01-29-2022
Originally Posted by eDave:
That's what confidence looks like.
:-)
[Reply]
KChiefs1 08:58 PM 01-29-2022

Beautiful

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
crispystl 09:16 PM 01-29-2022
Did any of you get one of the commemorative NFTS from Ticketmaster? There’s a Marketplace for them on Ticketmaster too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
HemiEd 05:05 PM 06-17-2022
Just watched this game again today, wow. What a crazy fun game.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 05:15 PM 06-17-2022
Originally Posted by HemiEd:
I had to watch it again the next morning. I was so drunk, and needed to make sure that it really happened. One of the craziest games I’ve ever witnessed, and I’ve witnessed a LOT.
[Reply]
HemiEd 05:23 PM 06-17-2022
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
I had to watch it again the next morning. I was so drunk, and needed to make sure that it really happened. One of the craziest games I’ve ever witnessed, and I’ve witnessed a LOT.
:-) Couldn't agree more on the crazy, maybe the craziest ever in the NFL.

It is so enjoyable each time I watch it, same as the SB win against the 49ers. Bet i have watched the last 7 minutes of that one at least a dozen times. They never get old. Turns a ho hum day into a fun one. :-)
[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:12 PM 06-17-2022
Originally Posted by HemiEd:
I watched a YouTube of the last 2 minutes last week. Brought back the memories.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:16 PM 06-17-2022
and they should have been celebrating. Who comes back with 13 seconds left?
[Reply]
MVChiefFan 08:32 PM 06-17-2022
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
and they should have been celebrating. Who comes back with 13 seconds left?
My favorite quarterback, future Hall of Famer, Patrick Lavon Mahomes II… that’s who!
[Reply]
RealSNR 09:00 PM 06-17-2022
People are still giving Josh Allen blowjobs for losing that game. Whining about what could have been. Romo was kind of doing it as the Chiefs marched down the field in OT.

Ten bucks says if the Bills hold on for 13 seconds, nobody talks about or whines about how Mahomes wasn't in the championship game even though he played just as good if not better.

And if Mahomes still ties it up, and the Bills win the coin toss and go down and score, do you think the NFL still would have changed the OT rule? I fucking doubt it.
[Reply]
HemiEd 05:55 AM 06-18-2022
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
People are still giving Josh Allen blowjobs for losing that game. Whining about what could have been. Romo was kind of doing it as the Chiefs marched down the field in OT.

Ten bucks says if the Bills hold on for 13 seconds, nobody talks about or whines about how Mahomes wasn't in the championship game even though he played just as good if not better.

And if Mahomes still ties it up, and the Bills win the coin toss and go down and score, do you think the NFL still would have changed the OT rule? I ****ing doubt it.
I could not agree more. They didn't say shit when Brady did that very same thing to the Chiefs. No rules change.

It's like, you got your SB win, sit back shut up for another 50 years you damn flyover market.
[Reply]
HemiEd 05:58 AM 06-18-2022
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
I watched a YouTube of the last 2 minutes last week. Brought back the memories.
That would be fun but then you miss the part where Buttkicker misses the extra point and FG that has you all twisted up during that last two minutes. :-)
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 06:41 AM 06-18-2022
Originally Posted by RealSNR:

And if Mahomes still ties it up, and the Bills win the coin toss and go down and score, do you think the NFL still would have changed the OT rule? I fucking doubt it.
What bothers me is the talking heads were sucking Allen's balls for his performance, but Mahomes was playing against the #1 defense in the NFL (statistically)

It was mentioned in the pregame coverage by Rex Ryan, and I never heard any of the media mention it afterwards.

But, somehow, Allen came out of that game as the "better" QB?

Bullshit

Sent from my LM-V600 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Kramerica 07:34 AM 06-18-2022
If our DB's don't lay down in coverage that game never goes to OT. People are so eager to crown Allen/Buffalo.
[Reply]
Page 272 of 277
« First < 172222262268269270271272 273274275276 > Last »
Up