ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 20 of 29
« First < 101617181920 21222324 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>The Daniel Sorenson appreciation/Virus, go eat a bag of dicks Thread.
TimBone 03:51 PM 01-04-2017
White boy making big plays....Virus, please follow thread title instructions.
[Reply]
loochy 12:25 PM 11-09-2021
Originally Posted by CoMoChief:
Coaches like him (and Neimann) because they're good in the film room and know where they need to be....they just can never get there.

That reminds me of myself playing soccer into my late 30s. In my later years I would take all kinds of bad defensive angles because my brain told me to take an angle that would have been appropriate to my speed 5 years earlier. It made me look like a fool because the wrong angle would make me end up chasing instead of meeting. All I was good for at that point was standing in the middle of the pitch and spraying passes around and hitting long shots.

Whatever the cause, though, Sorenson shouldn't be out there. If he has that great of a brain then make him a coach.
[Reply]
htismaqe 12:51 PM 11-09-2021
Originally Posted by loochy:
That reminds me of myself playing soccer into my late 30s. In my later years I would take all kinds of bad defensive angles because my brain told me to take an angle that would have been appropriate to my speed 5 years earlier. It made me look like a fool because the wrong angle would make me end up chasing instead of meeting. All I was good for at that point was standing in the middle of the pitch and spraying passes around and hitting long shots.

Whatever the cause, though, Sorenson shouldn't be out there. If he has that great of a brain then make him a coach.
The problem is that he’s not playing “heady”. Guys like him are supposed to make up for lack of athleticism with knowledge of the system. When he’s vacating a deep zone or passing off wrong and leaving a guy wide open, he’s actually doing bad at the ONE thing he’s supposed to do well.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:55 PM 11-09-2021

NFL On/Off splits are heavily confounded, BUT, for the sake of content....

Chiefs EPA allowed, early downs
w/ Sorenson On: 0.16/play
w/ Sorenson Off: 0.01/play

Late downs:
On: 0.17/play
Off: -0.98/play (Offenses *lose* expected points)

Not great! https://t.co/04s00jx8Bu

— Ethan Douglas (@EthanCDouglas) November 9, 2021

[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 12:57 PM 11-09-2021
I'm 99% sure a cardboard cutout of Sorensen would be better than actual Sorensen at this point.
[Reply]
htismaqe 02:11 PM 11-09-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
That's just disgusting. You'd think the Chiefs can see what is plainly evident to everyone else.
[Reply]
jettio 02:17 PM 11-09-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
That's just disgusting. You'd think the Chiefs can see what is plainly evident to everyone else.
IDK, seems like the Chiefs are reducing the snap counts because of poor performance. That Lazard TD probably means Sorenson is getting replaced in that package next.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 04:29 PM 11-09-2021
Originally Posted by jettio:
IDK, seems like the Chiefs are reducing the snap counts because of poor performance. That Lazard TD probably means Sorenson is getting replaced in that package next.
can we just cut him and bring Key up? I mean, it LITERALLY CANNOT BE WORSE.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 08:23 PM 11-09-2021
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
can we just cut him and bring Key up? I mean, it LITERALLY CANNOT BE WORSE.
They won't cut him. He's part of the SB legends.
[Reply]
wazu 08:27 PM 11-09-2021
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
They won't cut him. He's part of the SB legends.
Tell that to Damien Williams.
[Reply]
arrwheader 08:42 PM 11-09-2021
We're stuck with him, until he gets hurt. Then we get to scream as his replacement is obviously 100× better than him and then we'll get to puke when spags puts him back in again when he's healthy.

Sent from my SM-F711U1 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
BossChief 10:48 PM 11-09-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
At what point do we have no other choice but to root for an injury?

I love Dirty Dan, but this guy shouldn’t be on the field at all at this point.
Matt Cassel
Sabby Piscateli
Kendrick Lewis
Dan Sorensen
Ron Parker

Eternally hated…

Honestly, Dan has contributed more than the rest of those guys did, combined. It’s a shame he will likely be remembered for his horrible performances this year and last than the huge plays he made in almost every big game he’s ever played in previously. He should have retired.

They really can’t keep putting him out there.
[Reply]
Megatron96 11:26 PM 11-09-2021

Man, a lot of you miserable fucks don't deserve this team, don't deserve to celebrate the Chiefs SB championship.

Dirty Dan has come up big for this team year after year, in some of the biggest games in their biggest moments. Sure, he's been taken advantage of of several occasions, but he's also saved this team's chances time after time, when it most mattered.

He's having a rough season, no doubt. But he doesn't deserve anyone's derision or insults. he's been as great an asset as some of the chiefs biggest stars in their biggest games. He was an integral part of the Chiefs Super Bowl victory in 2019, and made some big plays in the 2020 playoffs before the Super Bowl.

At worst he deserves your respect for his contributions to this team's success over the last 3 years and their Super Bowl victory.

bunch of ungrateful little bitches in this thread. Go choke on your mother's cock.

Oh, and the OP can go fuck himself as well.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:31 PM 11-09-2021
he's gotten plenty of praise from chiefs fans

now he's the biggest liability on the defense and fucking up a return SB trip

time to go
[Reply]
Megatron96 11:48 PM 11-09-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
he's gotten plenty of praise from chiefs fans

now he's the biggest liability on the defense and fucking up a return SB trip

time to go
Sorenson isn't the reason the Chiefs are shitty. Patrick turning the fucking ball over 11 times in 7 games is a much more critical reason the Chiefs are 5-4. Sorenson playing like shit didn't help, but Sorenson doesn't play QB for the Kansas City Chiefs. in fact, he doesn't play offense at all.

The Chiefs offense has turned the ball over 19 times in 7 games.

Read that shit again.

Nine-FUCKINGGODAMNED-teen.

in just 7 games.

Probably some kijnd of horrible-ass NFL record. Like when that retard Jameis Winston threw for 30 TDs and 30 INTs.

You want to piss in someone's face, pick an offensive skill player. But start with Patrick Mahomes II, because he's singlehandedly shat more games down his leg than Daniel Sorenson has this year, and that's a fact. Daniel is just having a bad season.

Patrick has literally admitted to ignoring wide open receivers in favor of significantly lower percentage double-covered receivers downfield. For ego's sake, apparently.

At least Daniel is just trying and having a terrible year. At least he's not shitting the bed because he wants to show off, or whatever it is that Patrick thinks is a valid reason for ignoring wide open first downs.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 06:04 AM 11-10-2021
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Sorenson isn't the reason the Chiefs are shitty. Patrick turning the ****ing ball over 11 times in 7 games is a much more critical reason the Chiefs are 5-4. Sorenson playing like shit didn't help, but Sorenson doesn't play QB for the Kansas City Chiefs. in fact, he doesn't play offense at all.

The Chiefs offense has turned the ball over 19 times in 7 games.

Read that shit again.

Nine-****INGGODAMNED-teen.

in just 7 games.

Probably some kijnd of horrible-ass NFL record. Like when that retard Jameis Winston threw for 30 TDs and 30 INTs.

You want to piss in someone's face, pick an offensive skill player. But start with Patrick Mahomes II, because he's singlehandedly shat more games down his leg than Daniel Sorenson has this year, and that's a fact. Daniel is just having a bad season.

Patrick has literally admitted to ignoring wide open receivers in favor of significantly lower percentage double-covered receivers downfield. For ego's sake, apparently.

At least Daniel is just trying and having a terrible year. At least he's not shitting the bed because he wants to show off, or whatever it is that Patrick thinks is a valid reason for ignoring wide open first downs.
Sorry, dude. Sorensen is atrocious. He's always been atrocious, although he would occasionally make a big splash play in an important moment. He's no longer capable of that, and is now just the worst player on the field.
[Reply]
Page 20 of 29
« First < 101617181920 21222324 > Last »
Up